FM19 Touch Switch, is it updated for 19.2 ?

• SI Staff

We are working on updates for the Switch version but they take longer than the other platforms as they have to go through Nintendo's submission process and be approved by them. As soon as an update is available we will let you know.

5 horas atrás, Alex Pitt disse:

We are working on updates for the Switch version but they take longer than the other platforms as they have to go through Nintendo's submission process and be approved by them. As soon as an update is available we will let you know.

Thank you for the answer :thup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
18 hours ago, Aim_Less said:

8 of January still no update 

Not much SI can do when any submission goes through Nintendo so Nintendo do checks before a patch or release is approved.

• 4 weeks later...
Am 20.12.2018 um 17:13 schrieb Alex Pitt:

Still no update for the Switch.. version 19.1.1 is way too old, while the pc version is already 19.2.3! The Support for the Switch simply doesn't exist. If there will be no Update this Month, then it will be the last time that I've bought the Switch version. I'm really disappointed..

• SI Staff

We're still in discussions with Nintendo about releasing updates unfortunately. Rest assured we are doing all we can to get the Switch version updated and we will let you know as soon as there is news we can bring you.

I hope the patch fixes through balls by the opposition. Literally 90% of goals conceded are big hail Mary through balls straight down the pipe to the striker who scores. Even slugs like Giroud are bursting through on goal and scoring. 

I've even tried to put the defensive line deep and closing down less with a cover center back and still find my line sat on the half way line getting caught out time and time again!

I hope we can get all the updates, perhaps all at once with 19.3. I stopped playing the game because I find the ME has a lot of problems that take all the fun for me, as many have written about around the forum. Luckily I've read that the latest public beta aims to solve this issues and many more.

I don't understand why Nintendo makes it so difficult that forces SI to discuss it with them for so many months. It's not worth to pay a much more expensive version of FMT for the Switch if it's stuck on day one, and the other versions keep being worked on and improved upon.

Keeping my fingers crossed...

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Nil14:

I hope we can get all the updates, perhaps all at once with 19.3. I stopped playing the game because I find the ME has a lot of problems that take all the fun for me, as many have written about around the forum. Luckily I've read that the latest public beta aims to solve this issues and many more.

I don't understand why Nintendo makes it so difficult that forces SI to discuss it with them for so many months. It's not worth to pay a much more expensive version of FMT for the Switch if it's stuck on day one, and the other versions keep being worked on and improved upon.

Keeping my fingers crossed...

How can it be that others do not have the problem with the updates. Whether Fifa or Minecraft, all get an update immediately. I'm starting to feel like a second-rate customer. Sad, really sad..

23 hours ago, dakila said:

How can it be that others do not have the problem with the updates. Whether Fifa or Minecraft, all get an update immediately. I'm starting to feel like a second-rate customer. Sad, really sad..

We are. The Switch version is buggy, outdated and more expensive.

Am 18.2.2019 um 19:07 schrieb Aim_Less:

Sadly it's clear that SI has no interest on the switch costumers, no updates, no crossplay with our save. Less features for same money 

Others companies have no issues pushing updates. Next year not buying the switch version 

Same money? PC Version costs 29,99€ (way cheaper if you buy a key) - Switch Version 34,99€ with less features and buggy like hell. Shame on you SI!

About time!

The game runs much better, a little bit faster and more fluid. Small details have improved and bugs are gone from the interface. Still wainting for further improvements regarding the match engine.

I hope that the 19.3 Switch update will come along the other platforms.

• SI Staff
On 27/02/2019 at 05:44, dakila said:

It's good, but it could be better. Maybe with 19.2.3 or 19.3. Why is this a problem to crossplay with PC? If a Tablet can do why not the Switch?

We use the Steam Cloud to do Cross-Sync between PC and Tablet. Compared to Apple and Google, Nintendo have far more stringent requirements around online connectivity and use of third parties which prevent us from having it on Switch at this time.

On 27/02/2019 at 05:44, dakila said:

It's good, but it could be better. Maybe with 19.2.3 or 19.3. Why is this a problem to crossplay with PC? If a Tablet can do why not the Switch?

Nintendo are being super careful with this stuff now after sufferring massive piracy problems on their previous online consoles. That's why there isn't even a web browser, and even hugely popular apps like YouTube take ages to approve if the company bothers at all - they're determined to minimise any security holes. Enabling cross-play with PC would open the possibility that you could save something on the PC that looks like a FM save but actually bypasses the Switch's security, and transfer it over. So in this case it's definitely a matter of blaming the people who've spent years stealing video games rather than SI who have nothing to do with it.

Archived