Bragenca

Team of the Week - 100% my players

21 posts in this topic

Yes. More often than not when there is only 1 game that week, and you batter the other team. for what its worth, in the future could you possibly title your threads a little better, so that people have an idea as to why they're entering the thread. Cheers.

why did u feel the need to tell the chap what name to title his thread??

He didn't tell him, he asked him. It's not a bad idea to be as descriptive as possible in thread titles tbh. :thup:

Never seen the picture before, but it is pretty funny! :D

why did u feel the need to tell the chap what name to title his thread??

If everyone titled the thread "Lol" - how interesting would the forums be? Its just so people know what they're going in to read. I'm pretty sure many many people will just ignore this thread for the sole reason that its title "Lol"

If he described even a little what the thread was about, I'm sure he'd get more views and replies.

As the other members above said, please try and use a descriptive thread title.

i do agree with u ur right ppl should name the thread appropriate to the topic, just dont like nagging jobsworths thats all.

I agree people should name their thread clearly.

But people can just hover their mouse over the thread title to see what its about.

You were prob the only team playing

How exactly does that happen? :D

I've always wanted to have my 11 in team of the week, closest I've come is getting 10 players in.

Seen that before a couple of times, but never happened to me :) I suck :D

What's wrong with the title heading?? Seems ok to me...

I think it's been edited :)

How exactly does that happen? :D

I've always wanted to have my 11 in team of the week, closest I've come is getting 10 players in.

It happened to me on the demo as well. I was United, we were playing Hull in a postponed game and it was international week so our game was the only one of the week.

have this often as nepenthez said when playing only game on the week its easy.

Yes. More often than not when there is only 1 game that week, and you batter the other team. for what its worth, in the future could you possibly title your threads a little better, so that people have an idea as to why they're entering the thread. Cheers.

oops...posted in error

This happened to me in FM06, around 2016 or so when I beat Barcelona 8 - 0. They had like 3 red cards which helped :)

This never happens to me even when we are the only game taking place and we win 5-0, there's always someone in my team who lets the side down and someone in the opposition team who has escaped the carnage and come out with a good rating!