FM 19 Time 424, 442 Beowulf 4420 Knap

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hy guys, but thi tattics can stop these type of game? i'll show you the problem, i play with other 25 guys into a carrier online, i'm playing with chelsea, but the situation it's orrible, i'm playing with 4-2-3-1 or 4-2-2-2 tattics, maybe you can tell some advice.

against these clubs i always lost, maybe it's some knap schedule modifyed, can you help me?

2019-04-11 16_59_29-Greenshot.png

2019-04-11 16_59_53-Greenshot.png

2019-04-11 17_00_34-Greenshot.png

2019-04-11 17_00_58-Greenshot.png

2019-04-11 17_01_27-Greenshot.png

For testing nothing is changed.

Many prefer to change tactics and others such as Optimus will play the mentality game and change tactics and mentality.

There is no reason not to change and sometimes if a match is not going your way may worth trying a plan B tactic. 

P106 All Cups may have edge but very little difference between tat and P103 or P107.

SUS is just a defensive mentality and stopping WB runs and adding TW if necessary.

Arsenal should not be a problem with the P103 442, but the more difficult games are probably against smaller clubs away from home, especially if a London Club

MU -I would use BEOWULF  P103 442 or P106 All Cups 442, which are in other thread.

P103 worked better for me with Arsenal, although the 424 was as good for league but weaker in cups.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi @knap , thanks for all these tactics. I'm testing them among in a lot of configuration (vs 433 vs 4231 vs 352 etc) and they perform very well.

Just a question about your use of Pogba in your 442 P108ALLCUPS (double mezzala in center). He is right footed (mainly) and you use him in the left side of midfield. Is it because he performs better this way? Does a mezzala, after mooving to the space of the side behind WM, get the the ball then moove like an inside forward ? That is why it make sense to put him on the inverted foot/side ? Sorry for bad english and thanks for your answer.

On 13/01/2021 at 01:50, jmpaparone said:

Hi @knap , thanks for all these tactics. I'm testing them among in a lot of configuration (vs 433 vs 4231 vs 352 etc) and they perform very well.

Just a question about your use of Pogba in your 442 P108ALLCUPS (double mezzala in center). He is right footed (mainly) and you use him in the left side of midfield. Is it because he performs better this way? Does a mezzala, after mooving to the space of the side behind WM, get the the ball then moove like an inside forward ? That is why it make sense to put him on the inverted foot/side ? Sorry for bad english and thanks for your answer.

On 13/01/2021 at 15:27, knap said:

Probably same tactics as in FM21

Sorry i dont get your answer