• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 09/01/2019 at 01:52, Johann said:

First Season

Transfers

IN - Tierney ($33.5M), Pavón ($13.25) and on January signed with Pulisic ($17M).

OUT - Jenkinson in July. January I sold Xhaka, Monreal, Lacazette, Koscienly and Martínez, got $80M for all.

Key Players - Özil, Aubameyang, Mustafi and Bellerín.

Europe League - Champions

Carabao Cup - Lost at Third Round

FA Cup - Champions

Premier League - Champions

Second Season

Transfers

IN - Skriniar ($67M), Arp ($20M) and Havertz ($110M) are the players to the main squad.

OUT - A lot of players, Elneny, Sokratis, Welbeck and others, with them I got $94M.

Key Players - Mustafi, Bellerín, Pulisic and Aubameyang. Auba also broke the record from Thierry Henry.

Uefa Super Cup - Champions

Community Shield - Champions

Carabao Cup - Champions

FA Cup - Lost the final game to Liverpool.

Champions League - After the group stage with Napoli, Celtic and PSV, beat Bayern Munchen (6x2), Liverpool (4x1) and PSG (4x3). The final game I lost against Juventus (4x2)

Premier League - Champions

Third Season

Transfers

IN - Jadon Sancho ($83M) and Lascelles ($26M).

OUT - Pavón ($114M) and Kolasinac ($25.5M)

Key Players - Pulisic, Özil, Mustafi and Aubameyang.

Community Shield - Lost do Liverpool

Carabao Cup - Lost at the Third Round

FA Cup - Lost at the Third Round

Champions League - The group was Internazionale, Barcelona and Schalke. Passed and draw against Celtic (3x1), Bayern (6x1), RBL Leipzig (4x1) to meet Manchester City in the final game, which I won 1x0.

Premier League - Third Place

Could you share your tactics?

On 30/12/2018 at 16:04, Sysiphus said:

This is my tactic and preferred first 11 almost every game:

1405795805_ScreenShot2018-12-30at16_00_37.thumb.png.e69af69f05df16e73121e60a18cafb34.png

This is my tactic only in away games vs. the big 6 and difficult CL away games:

885459029_ScreenShot2018-12-30at16_01_14.thumb.png.6bc0d4438f36ad391a0fa458ec5eb6d7.png

Regarding Holding - I feel the same as you. Really like him irl but decided this save to prioritize Mavropanos as my young DC ahead of Holding and Chambers to compete with Sokratis, Dias and Mustafi for the first season. I loaned Holding out in the second season as he wanted more first team football and my intentions were to use him as my third DC when Koscielny would move away and I had sold Sokratis. However, he never wanted to sign a new deal for me and eventually signed on a bosman for Sevilla, the club he was on loan at. Mavropanos has been really great for me though and averaged about 7.15-7.35 all seasons:

1445202684_ScreenShot2018-12-30at15_59_49.thumb.png.d5fd5452465d9cf99b891e2e25022e1b.png

your players seem to have good connections judging by the line how you get it like that ? was it just the tactic or playing those players together alot?

8 hours ago, arsenalthebest said:

your players seem to have good connections judging by the line how you get it like that ? was it just the tactic or playing those players together alot?

By playing them a lot together. Only made two signings (both in January first season) for the first three seasons.

On 12/01/2019 at 01:43, Garygooner666 said:

Season 1 went unbeaten winning league, Euro cup and both cups.

Transfer balance was even 1st season after signing Kean £14.25m, Pavon £10.25m, Tonali £7m, Morilla £1.2m and Blesa £1.1m.  I sold Welbeck £30m to Newcastle and Jenkinson £4m to Turkish team.

Season 2 so far (End of October) still unbeaten :)

Signed Tierney £22m, De Ligt £29.5 and Marin £1.8m in first season but arrived in 2nd.

Also signed Milinkovic-Savic £59m,  Arp £11m and Vagnoman £3m (both TL and bargains)

Sold Kolasinac PSG £60m, Elneny to Ac Milan £39.5m,  Koscielny and Monreal to Aston Villa £49m,  Ospina £20m Chelsea,  Martinez ManCity £15m and Nwakali £6m Stuttgart.

Was really fortunate in 1st intake to get a wonderkid regen goalkeeper and good overall intake.  I managed to snapped up another dozen of the best regens for under £20m with most arriving in the next Jan window.

Given a healthy transfer balance of plus £60m and wages under £2.9m I have managed to get a lot of upgrades and extras from the board adding 4 new feeder teams in Koln, Ipswich, Hibernian and Cliftonville.

Have also increased both the training and youth facilities this year and have already agreed to be upgraded the youth again next year.  That should bring everything up to state of the art level with extensive youth recruitment.

Will look to sell Sokratis  Mustafi  Mkhitaryan  Xhaka  Ramsey  Guendouzi  Lacazette at end of season.  Leno and Maitland may go too if they don't stop moaning !!

Hi mate,

Congratulations on that - looks tremendous.

Sorry if you have already shared but what sort of system are you playing?

Hello everyone,

Havent posted here in a few years. Loving the forum so said I'd share how my save is progressing.

Seaaon 1:

Notable ins 

Tierney 25m,Mepham 10m, Tonali 3m, Marin 2.5m, Zivkovic 22m

Notable outs

Mustadi 16m, Xhaka 9m, Cech 5m

managed to win the league and europa league.

Season 2:

Notable ins

Koulibaly 70m, Militao 45m, Under 55m, Moreno free, Kean 20m

Notable outs

Iwobi 30m, Mhki 55m, Kolasinac 16m, Monreal 11m, sokratis 30m

Retained the league.

Season 3

Notable ins 

Sancho 82m, Sergio Gomez 40m, Maguire 40m, Donnaruma 45m, butland 18m, martial 28m

Notable outs

Moreno 35m, Leno 30m, koscielny 15m, Lacca 45m, Ozil 55m

came 3rd in the league, beat the yids in CL final.

Season 4: currently in October 

Ins 

Tymon 12m, dele alli 96m, ndidi 45m, zaha loan, Harry Wilson 13m

outs 

Mairland niles 30m, auba 17m, butland 25m

Current squad with formation 4-1-4-1 

sk donnaruma, bentellini

dl tierney, tymon, Lopez

dr bellerin, militao

cb koulibaly, mepham

bpd militao, maguire

dlp torreira, tonali

b2b ndidi, guendouzi,

mez delle, Gomez, Ramsey 

lw under, wilson

rw sancho,nelson, zaha

st martial, Kean, John jules.

Willock, nkiteh, marin, smith Rowe all out on loan. I gave smith Rowe plenty on game time first two season but didn't really improve much. Any suggestions? A new striker maybe but Kean is banging them in after 2 loan spells. Donnaruma I'm considering replacing with Pickford due to wages and he concedes a bit.

I just signed a new left back - season 2. With 4 goals and 13 assists he performed more than good and now he has the possibility to do that at Arsenal over again. Welcome Raphaël Guerreiro, former player of Borussia Dortmund, coming over for a fee of 62 million euro's. :) 

On ‎14‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 15:47, BrickCommo23 said:

Hi mate,

Congratulations on that - looks tremendous.

Sorry if you have already shared but what sort of system are you playing?

4141.thumb.jpg.b68202e3ddd2eaea9466a85cd107ee57.jpg

This is my current 1st team in second season. 

Tierney replaced Kolasinac at LB, Milinkovic-Savic replaced Ramsey/Xhaka as AP/DLP role.

Smith Rowe is outperforming Iwobi on the left so may have to replace him .. (thinking Sancho)

Xhaka/Ramsey are only backups now so will sell them at end of season .. (thinking poaching Dele Alli or Arthur who is unhappy at Barcelona). 

Got tons of interest in Mustafi/Sokratis and I would sell one to play De Ligt/Holding more and sign Upamacano who looks a beast on my save with pace of 19.

Mkhitaryan will be sold as soon as window reopens.  Ozil is performing great but at 30 and 350k in wages would take offers for him although not actively listing him.

Have got my Brexit terms in which players already in UK will not need work permit but anyone signed from July will.

Most of my signings I do would fail on most attempts but will pass on appeals.  Anyone I sign would need to be on 8k in wages to get 3pts, sign for a top 6 league for 1pt (which England is) and would qualify for permit as 4pts needed

As players already in England wouldn't need a permit I am hoping it may push those players values up or at least  easier to sell.

This picture was team year 1 early on

tactics.jpg

Edited by Garygooner666

1 hour ago, arsenalthebest said:

Just offered Koshcielcy a new contract he demanded 180k & Key player I certainly not willing to pay anything close to that so I transfer listed him

Can normally get around £25mil for Koscielny, does upset a few players though when you sell him.  I sold him end of 1st season to Middlesbrough who had just been promoted for £15mil upfront with 2 more payments of £5mil/2 years.

I am playing off an early version so he is injured until Dec with him unable to play until late Jan,  his stats really drop in recovering from the achilles injury.

On 15/01/2019 at 18:13, Yoeri said:

I just signed a new left back - season 2. With 4 goals and 13 assists he performed more than good and now he has the possibility to do that at Arsenal over again. Welcome Raphaël Guerreiro, former player of Borussia Dortmund, coming over for a fee of 62 million euro's. :) 

Ah man, I really wanted him but he chose Man City over me & got a bad injury & is now rotting in their reserves. 

15 hours ago, arsenalthebest said:

Just offered Koshcielcy a new contract he demanded 180k & Key player I certainly not willing to pay anything close to that so I transfer listed him

Ouch man, I would still keep him. I'm in my 4th season & his current wage for me is below.. 

I'm a sentimental whatsit though. Still got Monreal too although he is retiring at the end of my current season. 

1750255305_Screenshot2019-01-16at18_25_22.thumb.png.ca333728aafae65ab20e59891b8a5f3d.png

Rambo wanted to leave for a new challenge i've promised he can leave for £55m or more though I'll will refuse any offers below £70m from a prem team this now means 2 of my 3 team leaders could be be leaving the third is Ozil

Edited by arsenalthebest

Just hit Jan transfer window 2020 and Real Madrid are trying to pull my team apart.

They are prepared to go up to £98mil for Pavon but are unsettling a number of others and forcing me into handing out new contracts :(

Selling a number of players at the end of season, no luck so far this window in moving Mkhitaryan.

Edit:  I accepted the £98mil for Pavon but delayed it until the end of season, gutted as was playing well but wanted over 200k a week+.  its not gone through yet and Real have bid on several players more then they have .

Edited by Garygooner666

13 hours ago, Garygooner666 said:

As much as I wanted to keep Cech around at 16k a week for a poor u18 coach just isn't going to happen.

Will try and bring him back if he becomes a good coach

I must admit man, I saw his stats for 'WWY' after I'd given him a contract as an Under 18's coach. 

As much as I wanted to keep Cech around at 16k a week for a poor u18 coach just isn't going to happen.

Will try and bring him back if he becomes a good coach

I also have Tony Adams as a first team coach, his stats are bad but I don't care. I love having legends back at the club. 

Mustafi wanted to leave for a new Challenge so i sold him to Napoli for £53m, Mavropanos has gone to Hertha Berlin for £13.5m, Jiangsu came in with an offer for Welbeck which i negotiated to £41m , kosh went to juve for £11m , Ospina to Everton for £7.5m, Jenks to blackburn for £8m

brough in jonjoe kelly for £11m , Zivkovi for £41m , Darmian for £2.4m(agreed in summer transfer window) and Alex Blesa , and best of all Skriniar for £63m plus up to 27m in possible add-ons

Edited by arsenalthebest

Just coming towards end of January in season 1 - this time last year I was into Season 4 but there you go...

I'm desperate to get to the end of the season and completely rebuild the squad (almost tempted to go on holiday to do so). I find my gametime on FM tends to mirror real life - when we are doing Well I'm less inclined to play. As it is now, want to play all the time! 

As for the season, going well enough. We are 2nd, with 3 points separating first and fourth. Although Spurs are 10th and Poch has been sacked.

We have only conceded 8 goals in 22 games but the lack of quality up front is damaging me. Plus, Chiesa and Auba are on medium term injuries.

Slightly annoyingly, having spent all my money before the season started I'm broke in January and Tierney has gone to United and Savic might be going Chelsea. 

Just finished my 4th season, completed a septuple again, now trying to get my head around the fact the season starts earlier in July and therefore the transfer window closes earlier, due to the World Cup being in Qatar..

January 2022 i brought in Harry Kane for £180mil + Bernd Leno from Man Utd, and Kylian Mbappe for £120mil + Nelson Semedo from PSG

July 2022 In's -
J. Sancho - free from Borussia Dortmund
T. Lato - free from Valencia

July 2022 Out's - 
N. Fekir - £99mil to Real Madrid
J. Eggestein - £46mil to PSG
A. Ramsey - £24mil to Leicester
Lincoln - £17.5 Sporting
R. Baro - £15mil Athletico Madrid
E. Vignato - £15mil to Benfica
R. Veips - £13mil to FC Koln
M. Solomon - £10mil to Sevilla

SquadSeason4.png

Septuple2.png

Juve agreed my terms and I regret it a bit now. Auba is my topscorer of previous season with 30 goals in 50 matches. 

But 80 million straight money and 20 million when he scores 20 goals is a lot.

59483a1d03bcfe48246536bb95a791b5.png
https://gyazo.com/59483a1d03bcfe48246536bb95a791b5

What should I do???

I can't get an replacement because I am not in the window now. But I have Lacazette.

1 hour ago, Yoeri said:

Juve agreed my terms and I regret it a bit now. Auba is my topscorer of previous season with 30 goals in 50 matches. 

But 80 million straight money and 20 million when he scores 20 goals is a lot.

59483a1d03bcfe48246536bb95a791b5.png
https://gyazo.com/59483a1d03bcfe48246536bb95a791b5

What should I do???

I can't get an replacement because I am not in the window now. But I have Lacazette.

The offer looks locked but I would have delayed it until next window or end of season. 

My first season january transfers. Trying to develop all young players. Zech Medley, Smith Rowe, Saka, Nketiah, Sheaf, Coyle, Amaeichi, John Jules, etc. Cech and Welbz weren't renewing so out they went. Ozil and Mikhi's wage have to go down somehow. Pavard and De Jong are joining next year, too good to turn down the deals. D. Suarez 6,75M on rotation. 

Screenshot 2019-01-21 at 22.21.03.png

On 20/01/2019 at 15:55, Garygooner666 said:

The offer looks locked but I would have delayed it until next window or end of season. 

Thanks for advising bro. I regret it a bit, but I have accepted the offer. The amount of money I get is a lot, checking his age (30 or older) and I can play Laca more (who I like more in real life) and Nketiah can have also some playing games.

Maybe I can pull some other talented striker, Cutrone or Pellegri for example.

(sorry for my English, kinda poor sometimes)

53 minutes ago, Yoeri said:

Thanks for advising bro. I regret it a bit, but I have accepted the offer. The amount of money I get is a lot, checking his age (30 or older) and I can play Laca more (who I like more in real life) and Nketiah can have also some playing games.

Maybe I can pull some other talented striker, Cutrone or Pellegri for example.

(sorry for my English, kinda poor sometimes)

Aubameyang scores a goal a game for me, Lacazette one in three.

Will probably sell them both at end of season and go for Mbappe with Nketiah Arp and Kean subbing in.

I didn't want to sell Pavon but talked Real Madrid upto £98mil upfront but locked it until end of season

Aubameyang scores a goal a game for me, Lacazette one in three.

Will probably sell them both at end of season and go for Mbappe with Nketiah Arp and Kean subbing in.

I didn't want to sell Pavon but talked Real Madrid upto £98mil upfront but locked it until end of season

Lacazette as an AF for me scored about 30 goals, he was immense. That was my third season and he was on loan from Man City as I'd sold him to them for £70M. 

Got Kean from Juve coming on free, interested to see how he does. 

9 hours ago, WillyBroadband said:

Lacazette as an AF for me scored about 30 goals, he was immense. That was my third season and he was on loan from Man City as I'd sold him to them for £70M. 

Got Kean from Juve coming on free, interested to see how he does. 

season 1 Aubameyang scored 50 goals,  Lacazette got 26 with both playing 40 games each.

season 2 Aubameyang scored 43 goals in 29 games,  Lacazette 12 goals in 26 games.  (just in march 2020)  Arp with 7 in 12 games.

Selling several of my team at end of year with Mbappe, Sancho, Arthur and Upamecano my main targets.

Have several youth/regen players who will be pushing for starting spots next season.

season 1 Aubameyang scored 50 goals,  Lacazette got 26 with both playing 40 games each.

season 2 Aubameyang scored 43 goals in 29 games,  Lacazette 12 goals in 26 games.  (just in march 2020)  Arp with 7 in 12 games.

Selling several of my team at end of year with Mbappe, Sancho, Arthur and Upamecano my main targets.

Have several youth/regen players who will be pushing for starting spots next season.

Very impressive figures for Auba, man. He never really fit into any of my tactics sadly although he had a decent first season before I sold him to City (as well as Laca) 

I have Sancho & I like him but he's frustrating mate. So inconsistent. 

Same here re youth/regen players - I have a Brazilian/English regen called Stuart who looks insanely good - I downloaded Mac Assistant because I wanted to check his PA & he's 180.

On 24/01/2019 at 00:41, arsenalthebest said:

I got a pretty dominant  4–2-2-2 wide tactic (flat back 4 , 2 CM’s 2 wingers & 2 strikers it usually gets close or above 60% possession

That's impressive, I always struggle to maintain possession without playing 3 CMs (in some form or another).

Would you be willing to share it?

5 hours ago, BrickCommo23 said:

That's impressive, I always struggle to maintain possession without playing 3 CMs (in some form or another).

Would you be willing to share it?

i have two slightly different versions I'm currently using the leftmost one(as you look at it) I'll also change some of the roles & duties based on who is playing 

tactic 1.jpg

tactic 2.jpg

tactic 3.jpg