Switch Future?

Does anyone know if the decision has been made whether Switch will get FM19?  Enjoyed playing this version more in comparison to the tablet version, but I got the feeling it was more of a test releasing FM18 than a definite going forward. 

I’ve been looking at getting a Switch and a big reason for that would be the ability to play FM, so I’m basically waiting on the FM 2019 announcement before buying the console. Fingers crossed!

Waiting on this too. I have every version on steam. But since buying fm touch on switch I haven't used the steam version once. 

With all discounts from sortitoutsi you can get the pc version For like 22. So to have that version for so long to just pay 40 again for the switch mid season would be frustrating.

Was amazing announcement when it come and I was super exciting but after seeing it in top charts for months surely it has to come out for switch. If it comes after release, your going to miss thousands of buyers as they'll just opt for the pc version For half the price with more features.

Really hoping for an announcement soon. Fingers crossed!

On 12/08/2018 at 02:42, Salterjd said:

Waiting on this too. I have every version on steam. But since buying fm touch on switch I haven't used the steam version once. 

With all discounts from sortitoutsi you can get the pc version For like 22. So to have that version for so long to just pay 40 again for the switch mid season would be frustrating.

Was amazing announcement when it come and I was super exciting but after seeing it in top charts for months surely it has to come out for switch. If it comes after release, your going to miss thousands of buyers as they'll just opt for the pc version For half the price with more features.

Really hoping for an announcement soon. Fingers crossed!

I'm with you on this. I've been slowing losing my FM addiction over the last couple of years spending less and less time on the game. Last year i once again pre ordered the PC FMT. However i've come to the point where the only reason i'll give this years a go, is if theres is a switch version. I think with me getting less time to play at home, Im struggling to get into a save and finding when disaster hits my save. i rage quit, instead of plowing through the bad time to get back to the good times like i used to do a few years back. I know this is my problem (not the games). So this year i thought id give the switch FMT a go and see if i can stick to a save with me being able to play it at work in my dinner hour.

Also. I would pre order right now if SI said there was going to be and editor for the pc version, but that's a different conversation. 

I hope there's one as well. My only real complaint I had on the previous version is that controls were awful in docked mode (while also failing to consider the possibility of increasing resolution in that mode compared to portable). If that's fixed then they can have a very good game.

I'm just about ready to buy a Switch but waiting on the announcement of FM19 to get me over the line. Have always played the full version but with our first baby on the way now seems a good time to change to more portable gaming and FM Touch.

Is there any indication as to when an announcement might be?

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, Mushtaq said:

Is there any indication as to when an announcement might be?

No announcements about an announcement have been made yet I’m afraid. Keep your eyes peeled on our official channels and sticky threads for further news :) Thanks. 

Archived