Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

Is it possible to "force in" your club to participate in a League cup ( i am playing in Germany, and some low league clubs are off the cup-round)? May be by replacing some club, that allredy in that competition?

Doesn't the league cup in Germany only include the top 6 or 8 teams in Germany from the previous season or something like that?

So the only way would be to edit your league position to be that at the time.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys looking for some help. Everytime i download the microsoft. net framework 3.5 service pack 1, i get an error report just after it has downloaded saying an error has occurred. It starts deleting all the files downloaded then the Microsoft error report comes up. Basically i cant download the thing. Any help would greatly appreciated.

It should be an option in there with the attributes. It is current ability.

That effective places a limit on the attributes and if you increase that then attributes will increase naturally if you want in the same space of time they decreased for you without changing that.

i dont know if this is been asked but 2500 posts is too much to look thru i wana put ronaldo into my doncaster squad but cant findand way of doing it

please help

Yes it is possible you can do it via the player swap option just click on one of your lesser players then swap players option search for ronaldo and then save it and then you should have ronaldo in your team.

Yes it is possible you can do it via the player swap option just click on one of your lesser players then swap players option search for ronaldo and then save it and then you should have ronaldo in your team.

where is the swap thing

dont matter found it

Is there anyway I can move clubs between leagues? Really wanna stick Ipswich Town into league 2 ha ha!!

I don't think you can do that but you can edit the league table to relegate them at the end of the season by giving them a big points deduction or something.

By the way, you a Norwich fan by any chance? ;)

Hi, I am sacked very soon after I started editing certain aspects of the game using FMRTE.

I just remove all the status of the people who are unhappy and after clicking a few continues, the club would part way with me and I do not know why?

Its a bug rite?

Does anyone else suffer the same fate as me?

Yep ..It has happpened to me as well ...and It was a minor change that I did to one of my staff ...The next thing I knew is that the club had hired a new manager ...BIZARRE yes and ****ED very ..That was a great game that was underway

Ok, i have downloaded the lastest version and its all working fine, its great.

I'm just not 100% sure about CA's and PA's, i know that CA is the current ability and PA is thier potential and i know about - PA.

But say i was editing a player and i wanted to increase his tackling from 12 to 14, he had CA 120 and PA 160. If i used FMRTE to increase it from 12 to 14 would it increase the CA or would the change disappear if it didnt increase the CA by 2 myself?

Or if i just increase a players CA from 120 to 140 will random stats increase or will nothing happen?

Sorry to be a bother, but any help is appriciated.

I'm just not 100% sure about CA's and PA's, i know that CA is the current ability and PA is thier potential and i know about - PA.

But say i was editing a player and i wanted to increase his tackling from 12 to 14, he had CA 120 and PA 160. If i used FMRTE to increase it from 12 to 14 would it increase the CA or would the change disappear if it didnt increase the CA by 2 myself?

Or if i just increase a players CA from 120 to 140 will random stats increase or will nothing happen?

If you change the CA (Say you change it to 125), after some time, a week or some, his stats will go up, Randomly!

I can tell one thing... every necessary stats need 2 CA, Give 122 in CA, 13 tackling, 124 in CA, 14 tackling,

If you change the CA (Say you change it to 125), after some time, a week or some, his stats will go up, Randomly!

I can tell one thing... every necessary stats need 2 CA, Give 122 in CA, 13 tackling, 124 in CA, 14 tackling,

Really? Don't have my PC with the game right now and as a result can't check it out. Seems like they usually work ok for me on a 1 to 1 ratio (+1 CA for +1 Finishing for a striker, for example).

I've always wondered if maybe it takes more CA points as the most desirable attributes for a position get up to high levels. So a striker with 5 Finishing might be able to go to 7 Finishing with only +1 CA, while a striker with 18 Finishing might need +2 CA to go up to 19 Finishing. No idea if this is right, but it seems logical to me.

Really? Don't have my PC with the game right now and as a result can't check it out. Seems like they usually work ok for me on a 1 to 1 ratio (+1 CA for +1 Finishing for a striker, for example).

I've always wondered if maybe it takes more CA points as the most desirable attributes for a position get up to high levels. So a striker with 5 Finishing might be able to go to 7 Finishing with only +1 CA, while a striker with 18 Finishing might need +2 CA to go up to 19 Finishing. No idea if this is right, but it seems logical to me.

I have tried many ways... and what you are saying might be right about lower attributes... But the most desirable attributes need at least two CA,,, or some where in the game they will get dropped down. But absolutely not always, because attributes are depended on many things, like training, how hard, free "CA" as you train the stats are trying to go up and when they are just about to go up, then you are able to just use one CA for changing a stat like finishing... Have tried many times...

Hi, i'm new to using FMRTE after finally installing it tonight. Anyway I tried to use it but unfortunatly I keep getting this error message.

"FMRTEv2 has stopped working

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.

Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available"......etc

Any idea as to what could be up?

Hi, i'm new to using FMRTE after finally installing it tonight. Anyway I tried to use it but unfortunatly I keep getting this error message.

"FMRTEv2 has stopped working

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.

Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available"......etc

Any idea as to what could be up?

Have you already installed the framework?

Without the framework FMRTE isn't going to work properly.

Download link:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ab99342f-5d1a-413d-8319-81da479ab0d7&displaylang=en

Hi

Just a suggestion here.. maybe FMRTE can add a new feature which extends the contract of all players (i'm tired of extending their contracts one by one)

and by the way the extend contract button for my staff does not seem to work after i accidentally clicked on "expire contract".. Any solution please?

Thanks

I have managed to install the editor but when I click load game I get the following error messages:

You are using an unsupported version of FM2009 the editor may or may not work well with this version, if you have weird attributes in a player/club ...dont press the save button.

I clicked 'OK', than then...

ERROR LOADING TEAMS DATA.

Does anybody know how to solve this?

Information on getting FMRTE to run:

I'm only posting this as I had some difficulties myself, took me a long time to figure out because there seems to be some confusing about FMRTE and .NET frameworks... Hopefully this is all correct.

FMRTE - 1.0 Final needs Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0

The newer and better (but beta) FMRTE - 2.0.0227 Beta needs Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1

i guys..i've been away for a "long" time as this month i had a lot of exams in my univ so i had to get away from this ;)

tomorrow i will have the last one..so then i will resume my work with FMRTE..when i have more info about release date..new features.. i will post it here

Information on getting FMRTE to run:

I'm only posting this as I had some difficulties myself, took me a long time to figure out because there seems to be some confusing about FMRTE and .NET frameworks... Hopefully this is all correct.

FMRTE - 1.0 Final needs Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0

The newer and better (but beta) FMRTE - 2.0.0227 Beta needs Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1

Thanks. Once I've got it running, any chance you could tell me how to get it to load my game as that's the problem?

i guys..i've been away for a "long" time as this month i had a lot of exams in my univ so i had to get away from this ;)

tomorrow i will have the last one..so then i will resume my work with FMRTE..when i have more info about release date..new features.. i will post it here

Best of luck, mate!

I don't think you can do that but you can edit the league table to relegate them at the end of the season by giving them a big points deduction or something.

By the way, you a Norwich fan by any chance? ;)

No I just live in Colchester, just down the road from Ipswich, and have to work with a load of Ipswich fan thinking their the biggest club in england!!!

Thanks. Once I've got it running, any chance you could tell me how to get it to load my game as that's the problem?

I had the same problem, I was trying to use FMRTE 1.0 with .Net 3.5. FMRTE started up but could never load my game... Just make sure you definently have the right combination of FMRTE and .NET, it should then work... Btw, I personally prefer FMRTE 2.0 even though it's BETA I've never had any problems with it :thup:

I get a problem where I can't edit my chairman - he just doesn't appear in the Staff list for my club - just not there, and when you search for him by name, again, he isn't there. Using the latest version of FMRTE, and 902. I've seen others on here with this problem, but does anyone know why, and of course, how to fix it?

(Oh, and good luck in your exams Ruci!)

I get a problem where I can't edit my chairman - he just doesn't appear in the Staff list for my club - just not there, and when you search for him by name, again, he isn't there. Using the latest version of FMRTE, and 902. I've seen others on here with this problem, but does anyone know why, and of course, how to fix it?

(Oh, and good luck in your exams Ruci!)

find out his name in the game by going to your staff menu and then search that on fmrt, thats how i've edited him

whats the Clone Center thing in your editor

it allows you to replace an existing player with another, with the options of not cloning the names and such, if you tick all the boxes, his birthplace will be the same as the player you cloned from, so manually change that,

Hey Ruci hope your exams went well and good luck for the upcoming ones.

I've got a problem with fmrte since today and i'm not sure if this has someting to do with the latest windows update. Up to yesterday fmrte (227 version) was working fine and had no problems. But since this morning, after the windows update last night, fmrte is shutting down as soon as I want to change the numbers by using the keyboard. Even just clicking with the mouse on fmrte results in shutting down. I've tried everything (even downloading the 3.5 SP1 framework again and rebooting the computer) but nothing helped and it keeps shutting down. The only places where i can use the keyboard are in the filter and the search bar. The only way i can changes the numbers is by copying numbers from one field to another field. I hope that I'm not the only one with this problem, because that means there is something wrong with my computer.

Hey Ruci hope your exams went well and good luck for the upcoming ones.

I've got a problem with fmrte since today and i'm not sure if this has someting to do with the latest windows update. Up to yesterday fmrte (227 version) was working fine and had no problems. But since this morning, after the windows update last night, fmrte is shutting down as soon as I want to change the numbers by using the keyboard. Even just clicking with the mouse on fmrte results in shutting down. I've tried everything (even downloading the 3.5 SP1 framework again and rebooting the computer) but nothing helped and it keeps shutting down. The only places where i can use the keyboard are in the filter and the search bar. The only way i can changes the numbers is by copying numbers from one field to another field. I hope that I'm not the only one with this problem, because that means there is something wrong with my computer.

suppose if you are the only one with this problem, restore your pc to an earlier week or something??

suppose if you are the only one with this problem, restore your pc to an earlier week or something??

Tried it, didn't work. Tried it three times (three different days) and every time it came up with a failure in restoring and what resulted in restoring was aborted. Well have to live with it till Ruci drops a new version.

Tried it, didn't work. Tried it three times (three different days) and every time it came up with a failure in restoring and what resulted in restoring was aborted. Well have to live with it till Ruci drops a new version.

yeah, wont be too long i hope, i wonder how many people use fmrt, there lots of people waiting for Ruci's next peice of work,

Ruci can add a feature where you can change what the chairman thinks of the club so e.g. So if the chairman loves the club we can change it to he is looking at offers and if you can't do that then could you add the feature where we can change board and club and fans confidence. So can please do these as a lot of people will like this

well..i'm working again on FMRTE..

at the moment i have some small new features already working on it

- Editing Players Contract Clausules (you edit the clausule and you can change it type as well)

- Fixed bug Players Home Grown

- Add Suggar Daddy Option to Clubs Finances Screen (i'm testing this one right now)

as soon as i have more info i will post it here ;)

If you make their weaker foot stronger, it will definitely drop other attributes, sometimes by a lot. Adding more positions or changing positions will also affect attributes since different attributes are more important for different positions.

I think this is still accurate for 2009:

http://koti.mbnet.fi/fmr2008/freeattributes.html

How accurate is this for 09?

well..i'm working again on FMRTE..

at the moment i have some small new features already working on it

- Editing Players Contract Clausules (you edit the clausule and you can change it type as well)

- Fixed bug Players Home Grown

- Add Suggar Daddy Option to Clubs Finances Screen (i'm testing this one right now)

as soon as i have more info i will post it here ;)

can you do a button were all nations are eu so there are no work permits

Archived