Need a Save badly

I've got a lot of free time on my hands but I'm struggling to get into a save I need some suggestions I usually go for the prem side with potential to grow into a top club and eventually crack the top 4 I'm very open to doing a foreign season. I guess the requirements are the same a club which has potential to grow on and off the pitch

8 hours ago, TheBigBoss said:

I'm struggling to get into a save I need some suggestions I usually go for the prem side

Against the grain, I might suggest that is the root of the issue. So go outside of the Premier League. Try League One, or Italy, or the Spanish 2nd division, ya know? Try something new. New league rules, opponents, players. Try building a dynasty having started with nothing. Shake it up!

All clubs have potential to grow on and off the pitch, but I will recommend Blackburn. A fallen giant. Big stadium, healthy bank balance, but in League One. Restore their glory :)

• 3 weeks later...

Leverkusen has been great. Great youth recruitment and some fantastic young prospects (Havertz, Brandt, Bailey, Henrichs, Akkayanak, Restos). Great save if you want to take a club from a solid/good top division team to a perennial European contender 

Most Bundesliga clubs are a great challenge.

I just completed my first Stuttgart season, finished 4th due to crazy parity.
(even though I finished 4th, I mathematically avoided relegation only 5 games before the end of the season)

You basically don't need any signigs in the first season, great youth prospects and it's going to be a challenge to win it because of Bayern.

Archived