Bravery - is it possible to improve it?

chob

Tutoring won't affect it, and it can't be trained individually. It might get a small increase through role training (CD, BWM) but it's very likely to remain static. I certainly wouldn't expect a player to improve five points in bravery throughout an FM career. If you have a good player that lacks the bravery for a particular role, try retraining him to a role that doesn't require him to get into challenges that often.

18 minutes ago, PJHoutman88 said:

Tutoring won't affect it, and it can't be trained individually. It might get a small increase through role training (CD, BWM) but it's very likely to remain static. I certainly wouldn't expect a player to improve five points in bravery throughout an FM career. If you have a good player that lacks the bravery for a particular role, try retraining him to a role that doesn't require him to get into challenges that often.

Thanks, i'll just retrain him like you say.

Looks like you can't directly train it with roles, but there is a system that makes it go up and down.

I have players with green arrows on bravery, but I've not paid enough attention to know if it's because of a recent injury and they regain bravery they lost or if squad DNA raises all mental stats including bravery.

• 1 month later...

I'm gonna try to teach ppms "throw himself into tackles" and "mark opponent tightly". I hope this will improve his bravery and aggression. And I guess, interaction with player might effect him; critising his tackles, defending performance, etc. 

20180126160339_1.jpg

• 5 months later...
On 26/01/2018 at 13:59, Deus Dominus said:

I'm gonna try to teach ppms "throw himself into tackles" and "mark opponent tightly". I hope this will improve his bravery and aggression. And I guess, interaction with player might effect him; critising his tackles, defending performance, etc. 

20180126160339_1.jpg

Does it work?

3 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

It doesn't. That's not how a PPM works.

Sometimes there is a slight increase in bravery and nobody knows exactly why. Is it random? Is it experience? Is it interaction? Is it by doing more tackles per match? If it is the last point than PPM could affect it indirectly.

6 hours ago, Tom 99 said:

Sometimes there is a slight increase in bravery and nobody knows exactly why. Is it random? Is it experience? Is it interaction? Is it by doing more tackles per match? If it is the last point than PPM could affect it indirectly.

Players that drop in bravery due to injuries can slowly regain the stat. It only works up to the original level of bravery however. Never seen another case of gaining bravery. 

On 07/07/2018 at 01:55, Tom 99 said:

It's Sean Dyche as your manager ;-)

Archived