Why isn't INSTANT RESULT button offered as standard?

3 minutes ago, ChelseaSince86 said:

instant result is the devil. I'd ban it from every skin going if i could lol    Spoils it for me

sure ... but if you wanted to use it for friendlies and unimportant matches.. .why not??

24 minutes ago, bassistuk said:

sure ... but if you wanted to use it for friendlies and unimportant matches.. .why not??

Well, you can holiday if you want. That said, I don't see any reason not to include it, unless the full version have some issues with how it uses the instant result function...

1 hour ago, bassistuk said:

You can already leave your friendlies to your staff if you want. I am not sure why you would want to though, since I do a much better job of getting players fit when I take charge of them. For matches that do not matter, just put them on commentary only and fastest possible speed.

Just now, sporadicsmiles said:

You can already leave your friendlies to your staff if you want. I am not sure why you would want to though, since I do a much better job of getting players fit when I take charge of them. For matches that do not matter, just put them on commentary only and fastest possible speed.

or go to holiday, and return in game after that period. It's even easier

1 hour ago, Neil Brock said:

Basically we see the full Football Manager as a football management simulation. One of, if not THE most important part is match day, so we don't include the option to skip over it. 

That is the most fair enough answer ever.. :D

7 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Basically we see the full Football Manager as a football management simulation. One of, if not THE most important part is match day, so we don't include the option to skip over it. 

If it's the most important part, then you'd have thought you'd have got it right after all these years.

Archived