FM18 GOODBYE 343 Knap

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, knap said:

What level is that? Did you have any transfers and are you using the scouting packages?  How much is it costing to use scouts. Appears to be a scouting problem!

I just plug and play your tactic

GM buy and sell players. i dont use any scout just go forward.

Entente Sannois-Saint-Gratien_  Responsibilities.png

Entente Sannois-Saint-Gratien_  Transfer History.png

SUS is a Shut up Shop tactic for late I game to hold onto a lead. Drop to contain and stop WB runs. I also use it if a man gets sent off.

I would ignore the roles, the middle fwd is main striker the others can be say  AML/R ST players. With injuries and suspensions can be a case of getting 3 best fwds available on pitch.

1 hour ago, knap said:

SUS is a Shut up Shop tactic for late I game to hold onto a lead. Drop to contain and stop WB runs. I also use it if a man gets sent off.

I would ignore the roles, the middle fwd is main striker the others can be say  AML/R ST players. With injuries and suspensions can be a case of getting 3 best fwds available on pitch.

ok. BM lead 2-1, changed to SUS, add 3 more by counter attack

33.jpg

I love your tactic to FM 17 so I decided to try in this version aswell. 1st season was pretty good - easy 1st place. At the beginning of 2nd season I was very unlucky: shoulded win against Saints, Potters and Bournemouth - even against Arsenal I was very close. Sh** happens :D I'll test more and post results. Cheers!

Wolverhampton Wanderers_  Seniorski_ Mecze.png

Wolves - Stoke_ Match Podsumowanie.png

Bournemouth - Wolves_ Match Podsumowanie.png

Wolverhampton Wanderers_ Piłkarze Piłkarze.png

Well its been a great season, won the league with 17 points, and the cup. Could be better, but had to sell 3 top players in januray to avoid the red balance. But still, great tactic. Next up: Winning the CL with Rosenborg of Norway. That will be a test Im sure :)

5a0b94ef82e79_2017-11-15(2).thumb.png.2a4c13d29aee7f2539bb69be3b92aea5.png5a0b94f15dad2_2017-11-15(3).thumb.png.1289729232b8560762736796fb3f58fc.png2017-11-15.thumb.png.5d16b06ab2d58cf1368ce371564f9ec0.png

Finish 2nd season:

- 2 place in Premier League

- lost Carabao Cup final vs City

- lost FA Cup final vs United

- some crazy results

Very good tactic. I've just bought Tierney and Ruben Semedo. I'm thinking about one more CB and at least 2 good strikers (Milik is available). I'll probably sell Costa and Cavaleiro. Thanks for tactic!

Angielska Ekstraklasa_ Widok ogólny Fazy.png

Wolverhampton Wanderers_  Seniorski_ Mecze-2.png

Wolverhampton Wanderers_  Seniorski_ Mecze.png

Wolverhampton Wanderers_  Seniorski_ Mecze-3.png

Wolverhampton Wanderers_ Piłkarze Piłkarze.png

Wolverhampton Wanderers_  Historia transferów.png

Just beat Celtic 4-0 in CL 2 qual round at home. Won all games in the league so far. Will be exciting to see if the once mighty Rosenborg can upset the big clubs in the group stage again. So far so good with the 343. Considering using the 3430 to shut up shop in some games, but if this goes as i hope i might not need to.

IMO the 343 is as good as last years 3430, on FM18 it works much better. You can use 3430 to win the league, but you wil win the games 1-0, 2-0 and so on. Much better to win 6-2 with 343! :)

I've gone down to these levels in the past but found the game crashed when promoted to VS. Can you let me know if this happens with this database as nearly reached this stage.

Must admit to using French Reunion players before, but I assume no chance now!

I've tried on FM15 and made it through to the professional leagues! I play football at Corinthian every Friday so the challenge to get this little village club to the champions league was too much to not try! I'll keep you updated with how the tactic goes along the way

It's been more tempting to tinker finances, since changing from amateur to semi-pro were losing more money each month due to now actually paying wages! On the players side of things at this level, i've only been looking for 2 attributes per position, I'm sure you can guess what i've been looking for in my forwards. Having only one country loaded at a time should hopefully stop the temptation of the big names. I've always wanted to do a bottom to top from the regional leagues but never had the patience to follow through with it. This year seems to be different. I'm playing the game so basically, that at the moment the enjoyment isn't fading.

20171117134215_1.jpg

20171117134223_1.jpg

I did to be honest but i didn't pay much attention to it to be honest. Nothing against you (obviously as i'm causing havoc through the lower leagues with your tactic! Lol) just for this years edition im slowly trying to delve myself in to it deeper. Just learning more about each part of the game, tactics i've always struggled with the most so i'll be leaving that till last at the moment haha. Pace and acceleration, purely to create the space by stretching the opponent back, seems to work a treat alongside this tactic

Archived