Scott_90

Play.com

29 posts in this topic

i mentioned this in manager pic thread but some people didnt seem to understand what it meant.

yeah i saw!

i think it bit pointless to pay like 5 quid for you name to be perferctly honest!

yeah i saw!

i think it bit pointless to pay like 5 quid for you name to be perferctly honest!

I missed the fact you had to pay a fiver, no way am i doing that. as for the zombie front cover, well im no artist, but you may be onto something

Ahh... time for a 'Zombie Football Manager' front cover competition methinks ;)

i think with the idea of putting your name on fm, and people like you who have got "querky" name ideas, we should see who gets the wierdest name put on their fm cover

Or you could scan the sleeve when you buy it and photoshop your name onto it. If you're very clever you could add a bit to the top and stick your face on too.

its not an extra £5 is it to put it on, its all in the £29.99 right? (you mean extra 5 as if youd bought it from somewhere else?)

its not an extra £5 is it to put it on, its all in the £29.99 right? (you mean extra 5 as if youd bought it from somewhere else?)

alot of places will be selling it for £29.99 anyway, so you are right that its not an extra £5, i bet some places will have it at RRP, and only a number of places will have it for £25.

not sure if i'd do this or not, ill think about it

Seeing as I put the CD (in this case DVD) in the drive and the case gets left on the shelf for months, this offer doesn't appeal to me :)

Anyway if I bought it then I'd be paying an extra £12 as I've already ordered it for £18

I think I'd have one of those addiction and health danger notices on my copy of ZFM09. 'Could lead to loss of health, income, inter-personal relationships, sanity...'

Play.com haven't been the best lately on getting you pre orders on release days. Just a word of warning.

Play.com haven't been the best lately on getting you pre orders on release days. Just a word of warning.

Oh great. Just what I wanted to hear :(

Tom that is jibberish, you saw by your poll, how reliable it is.

Fingers crossed though that this personalised cover thing won't affect how quickly it arrives but Im sure it will be done ready for it to arrive on Friday 14th November 2008.

Who's going to be the first person to get 'Chairman Instucting his Football Manager 2009'?

We all know people want that in the game -For some reason...

Fingers crossed though that this personalised cover thing won't affect how quickly it arrives but Im sure it will be done ready for it to arrive on Friday 14th November 2008.

Yeah but Peter Mike.83 said they haven't been very good recently I asked how reliable they are usually not how reliable they are recently. They could be good at delivering usually but might not be as quick the last couple of months.

Who's going to be the first person to get 'Chairman Instucting his Football Manager 2009'?

We all know people want that in the game -For some reason...

:D I don't know but it won't take long!

I am just going off how quickly Fifa 09 was sent out. People got it on the Thursday from some websites, while some folks using play.com got it on the Saturday.

Yeah but Peter Mike.83 said they haven't been very good recently I asked how reliable they are usually not how reliable they are recently. They could be good at delivering usually but might not be as quick the last couple of months.

I bought Fifa 09 recently and that arrived on release day! Who knows but if it's not the day before release date it will be release date... for most!

I bought Fifa 09 recently and that arrived on release day! Who knows but if it's not the day before release date it will be release date... for most!

Ok you've made me a bit more confident now :)

Fine for me on Friday with Fable II.

Has redlion give you a bit more confidence, You will be playing it for the whole of that weekend for certain. Might have something funny as on my front cover!

Fine for me on Friday with Fable II.

Yay! :D

(Silly ten letter rule) Please get rid of it SI!