[FM18]The Full Scottish Pyramid (inc. Juniors) - now completed!

3 hours ago, Morrissey said:

Just the managers mate, it took me weeks just to do the 16 Lowland teams!

NOTE: If anyone is making changes, remember the file needs to be manually verified afterwards in order to work.

I thought so mate can imagine that was a colossal task in itself. Cracking update and thanks!!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nope third Lanark doesn´t exist anymore since the Seventies I think

edit

Oh sorry, I just saw that they were new founded an play actually in Greater Glasgow Amateur League .

But I can tell you for sure that this league is not included

• 3 weeks later...

So I've amended the original file to make a full pyramid, just testing now. Here's the basic details:

• Relegation place from League 2 changed to automatic, so the winner of the Highland/Lowland playoff is suitably rewarded
  • North Caledonian League added alongside the East and South of Scotland Leagues, with promotion to Highland/Lowland and relegation to the Juniors

Now that I've finished, I'll do a blog/video about manual verification when using the enhanced editor to help those of you asking!

• 1 month later...

@Morrissey I've spotted a couple of issues with the The Fantasy Scottish Pyramid (inc. Juniors).fmf -

1. For some reason Celtic, Rangers and some other Premiership teams are ending up in the Challenge Cup resulting in them always winning it.

2. There are no Under 20's teams below the 6th teir so no Junior sides have under 20 teams which is resulting in some wierd stuff happening when you sign youth players, if you sign them on a youth contract they are going into a non-existant youth team effectively this means you end up paying wages for players who are never going to play for you until their youth contract expires and they then leave the club. Also getting them promoted doesn't activate a youth team I hvae tested this with Linlithgow Rose.

• 2 months later...

Hi all quick question, I recently downloaded a 18-19 Scottish pyramid db with all the EoSFL changes included. It has been brilliant and I have thoroughly enjoyed playing as Preston Athletic in the conference C. However having finished 2nd in that conference and thus being put into the EoS premier for the next season, when June 25 comes around and all the leagues in Scotland gets their fixtures the EoS premier doesn't and just says "This league has not been scheduled yet". There is also no ladder or anything, does anyone know what this means or how to fix it?

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived