Consistent Goalscorers

Achieve

Dear all, I am interested to know more about consistent goal scorers in fm2017. The list will go something like this.

dybala - will score in almost any formation with a ratio of a goal a game at least.

belotti - good but will need time to settle.

griezmann - great and either footed too.

Harry Kane - great

question - are there any other goal scorers I should be looking at?

right now I am interested in rashford but I don't see many sweet stories about him.

I missed out icardi in the list. he seems to be good, but like you said, more of a poacher style yea?

I bought moussa dembele, really good stats. Got ishak from Dortmund (I believe too)

but they seem young and not immediate to be used for title winning teams.

16 minutes ago, Achieve said:

I missed out icardi in the list. he seems to be good, but like you said, more of a poacher style yea?

I bought moussa dembele, really good stats. Got ishak from Dortmund (I believe too)

but they seem young and not immediate to be used for title winning teams.

Yeah, more of a poacher. Saw in the Arsenal thread that Rashford was available to you for 58m, would jump on that to be honest, had one United game and he was immense as complete forward.

1 hour ago, Sysiphus said:

Yeah, more of a poacher. Saw in the Arsenal thread that Rashford was available to you for 58m, would jump on that to be honest, had one United game and he was immense as complete forward.

Thank you for the information.

but at 58m he is super expensive for an unfinished product.

i played using Arsenal and I sold both Walcott and welbeck who seem rather similar to rashford. Does rashford ever becomes a striker with like 18 in both dribbling and finishing?

When you look at the prices in England and the income, 58m is not that much. He is similar to Welbeck and Walcott, though I agree on that.

Personally, I like Enes Unal, Iheanacho, Johanness Eggestein, Kuki, Dominic Solanke - at least those I've worked with, seeing how i'm a wheeler-dealer and always look to sell Icardi to replace with Iheanacho, for example :D

1 hour ago, Achieve said:

Thank you for the information.

but at 58m he is super expensive for an unfinished product.

i played using Arsenal and I sold both Walcott and welbeck who seem rather similar to rashford. Does rashford ever becomes a striker with like 18 in both dribbling and finishing?

I do not think he would be able to reach those numbers, no. Maybe 16 and 17 tops with good training and lots of game time from the get-go. I think he had 15 and 16 in my game if I do remember right. But he banged in the goals, more goals scored than games played and he did not even take penalties or free-kicks.

10 hours ago, duds said:

Lukaku mentioned above is also great.

Alexander Isak at Dortmund - very young but becomes great and consistent.

Do you need to specially train his finishing?

in my save he seems great but finishing is rather low

14 hours ago, Achieve said:

Do you need to specially train his finishing?

in my save he seems great but finishing is rather low

I'm not playing as Dortmund but in July 2020 (aged 20) he has finishing of 16, composure 14, concentration 13.

Last season aged 19 for Dortmund he scored 8 goals in 22, average rating 7.43.

I've played other games where I have gone further and he's 24 or 25 and he does become a goal machine. Think he is missed as so young at the start it takes a few years to hit his peak.

On 7/11/2017 at 11:51, Achieve said:

Dear all, I am interested to know more about consistent goal scorers in fm2017. The list will go something like this.

dybala - will score in almost any formation with a ratio of a goal a game at least.

belotti - good but will need time to settle.

griezmann - great and either footed too.

Harry Kane - great

question - are there any other goal scorers I should be looking at?

right now I am interested in rashford but I don't see many sweet stories about him.

On my last man utd save I had about a month ago, Rashford was immense, even won the world player of the year in the 4th season. So he is worth it if you can get him.

5973b246cd77d_worldplayeroftheyear.thumb.jpg.1d3de7a544ca0c8ec703fda267747756.jpg

On 19/07/2017 at 14:39, Achieve said:

I bought isak and loaned him out.

i have dembele from Celtic. He scores but misses many chances before scoring. He has great stats though. Does he cause the same issues for anyone else?

I'm Celtic and Dembele is hit and miss at times, same as my other striker Giffiths. Both end up with 30 goals a season, but does go through dry spells yes.

Archived