RAW SIENNA 352 Knap 17.3

This one hasn't received much attention but It's working great for me so far, I'd built my team pre-patch for a 3-5-2 and the patch for some reason destroyed my old tactic, Thankfully I found this one by Knap

https://postimg.org/gallery/17fgvheo2/

It's lethal on the counter attack and the majority of the time I'm winning the possession battle, The formation that gives me the most trouble is the 4231 but generally we grind them out and nick a win.

Any players who receive a yellow I will click "ease off tackles"

I'm using it home and away with the only change stated below

A slight wobble in December where I feared the wheels were about to fall off like the previous season but we got through it, I actually use the OI's from RAW SIENNA 4231 as I've been itching to switch formations but I can't justify it yet, so it's sits waiting.

I'm expecting a tough end to the season, I'd recently purchased Belotti from Bayern on the cheap, but he turned out to be nothing but a trouble maker and disruptive... I finally sold him on January deadline day, I decided not to panic buy and ride the season out.

Thanks Knap

An unbelievable and unexpected end to the season, Premier league, Fa cup AND a Champions league win

I didn't expect much in the Champions league final with both my first team strikers injured and my main CB injured, but we played well above expectations and defended really well as Real Madrid pummeled us at the end

Love this tactic

championsleague.jpg

Leaguetable.jpg

records.jpg

results.jpg

1 hour ago, 8BuggieNights15 said:

After our stunning success last season we have started strong again, I did plan on implementing the 4-2-3-1 this season but what's the point? 

I've only cut the friendly games off the screen-shot

fixtures.jpg

Great results! You use OI's or not?

42 minutes ago, dino227 said:

8BuggieNights15 any chance I could have a look at your team mate?

Of course.

Finished the latest season and despite picking up 93 points in the league we finished 2nd, United went the season unbeaten dispatching me in both the home and away games, they also won the FA cup and the Champions league (twice in a row now)

I don't think the switch to fluid  was a bad choice but rather my signings, on reflection the Coutinho,Gomes and Meret signings were poor and none of them performed well, The Coutinho signing will haunt me. 

league.jpg

team.jpg

I've posted on a couple of your topics now sorry knapp lad haha 

I was using RawSienna 352 with absolutely amazing success, went away on holiday last week got back last night and updated to 17.3.1 and started to use V2. 

Dont think it's quite as good as V1 and the BBM on the left of the 3 midfielders goes missing in games now.

I'll openly admit I'm useless at this game and have always downloaded tactics so just wanted to ask if I could change the BBM back to CM on attack duty and not affect it to much? 

Let me know if I'm talking absolute sh** 

I have great success with your RAW SIENNA 3421, and I'm trying to adapt one of the 2 striker formations (like this 352 or GOODBYE) to use for home games vs easier opponents.

I'm wondering why do you usually put both strikers with the same role. I've been thinking about combining a F9/AF(A), or CF(S)/CF(A), or a DLF of some sort, just to spread the defense vertically so one striker makes room for the 2nd one. Do you think it's worth trying in current ME?

Very seldom the optimum solution, and has been for many FMs. Dazed and Confused and The Crunge last year had non same role pairings but in general either F9 F9 or DLFS DLRS work the best for P&P.

Very interested by these tactics been looking for a 352 that works great.

Which one is currently working best the original Liverpool one or the Burnley one?

Any help from any1 would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

I  often leave the development history in a tactic name, so the 352 was developed from the 3511.

the 3511 tested with Lpool at 97 PTS

and the 353 with Lpool at 99 pts and then tested with Burnley.

I played a season last year with Margate changing tactics every 4 games or so and won league with 99PTS. I prefer it when it gels and can get on a good run.

Archived