FM 2017 in-game editor - new features

PMLF

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • KUBI featured this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With the help of the in-game editor, it is possible to change the sort of affiliation your club has with another club. I would like to change one of my  satellite club to become my B-team (Porto B or Jong PSV style). Players will be able to move between my team and this satelite team at all times (or just during the transferwindow).

The in-game editor gives us this option, but when I edit this affiliation, nothing really changes. I can send my players on loan to this club, but nine times out of ten my players don't want to go (because they play in a bad league). So which settings do I have to select in the in-game editor to make this possible? ('type of affiliation', 'players move freely', 'send players on loan', 'same board', permanent deal' etc.)

PS. I've read somewhere on the internets that these kind of affiliation settings only up-date when you pay the annually fee to your satellite club. Went on holiday for a whole year, but still the same problem (players weren't able to move freely between my team and this team, even during the transfer window. Only loans are possible).

Edit: Think I've found an answer for my question. 'Move freely' means players can move for free between clubs, but not like B teams.

Edited by Sophomore

On 06/07/2017 at 19:01, craiigman said:

If you change the CA of a player, will the game start to increase the players stats match this?

yes give it a couple of weeks, in game

Edited by imagine

• 2 months later...

Hello

Just bought and installed FM2017 on my Macbook. No problem there. Bought the in-game editor from Steam for £4, no problem there.

BUT when I go to Players' Attributes in the Squad page, turn on Start Editing in the In-Game Editor, there are some figures superimposed semi-transparently, on top of the physical attributes at the low end of that column (Height, weight, overall physical condition, and match sharpness). They appear to be some figure out of 10,000 to perhaps allow editing of Overall Physical Conditions and Match Sharpness, but it is almost impossible to read them.

Is there any way to make these figures so that they do not appear over other text please? As it is it is almost impossible to read the current values, so changing them would be somewhat difficult.

I've uploaded a screenshot of this so you can see what I mean.

Thanks in advance for any help. :-)

FM2017 In Game Editor_Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 17.58.48.png