On A Winger and a Prayer - Game thread

The starting profiles of our 12 wingers (sidemen? :D) are below. I have started the game with most major leagues loaded, as well as any loadable league where we have signups (USA, Israel, Austria). Some players start at unplayable clubs, but were loaded in through 'load all players of nation'.

I have the in-game editor, so if there's anything awry with your player, let me know and I'll see what I can do :D

Our Dozen, 27th June 2015

Alexander Baker

Arron Balmira

Georgio Bluefin

Kiawe Castro

Alfie D'Sane

Jón Ellefsen

Hans Steingrem Finsen

Cyprien Galmiche

Owain Jones

Rudraksh Kumar

Nir Makov

Zachary Nwogwugwu

Sorry, I do not have the game handy, so could not find the list of attributes.What I thought is of creating a multi positional player, so it would be great if you could reduce the tackling attribute and increase finishing, and replace anticipation with Aggression. Rest seems fine 

Btw, did you load Indian League?

Wow my player looks awesome but I ain't earning to much money not going to visit the mall soon...

just  noticed I hav a gk rating if 2 a change of profession on the cards?

2016/17 Pre-season moves

• Hans Steingrem Finsen leaves his native Faroe Islands for Dinamo Moscow on a free.
  • Alfie D'Sane signs for Manchester City for £150k
  • Cyprien Galmiche commands a transfer fee of £6.75 as he transfers to AC Milan
  • Owain Jones leaves Crewe behind as he joins West Ham for £825k
  • Arron Balmira hops across the channel to Rennes for £575k
  • Forfar fans will surely be disappointed to lose Alexander Baker for just £57k to Chelsea
  • But Jón Ellefsen is the bargain signing as he moves to Marseille for £3k
  • Nir Makov will move to Lyon in March for a fee believed to be £86k
  • Inter have agreed a fee of around £4m to bring Kiawe Castro in during January

Not bothered with screenshots of players as attributes haven't changed all that much. Would you guys like to see those, or anything else, going forward? The forum is a little kinder for that sort of thing now. :D

10 minutes ago, Lenzar said:

2016/17 Pre-season moves

• Hans Steingrem Finsen leaves his native Faroe Islands for Dinamo Moscow on a free.
  • Forfar fans will surely be disappointed to lose Alexander Baker for just £57k to Chelsea

Not bothered with screenshots of players as attributes haven't changed all that much. Would you guys like to see those, or anything else, going forward? The forum is a little kinder for that sort of thing now. :D

No moves for me? I'm disappointed in myself. :( (It's because Barcelona can't agree on a contract with NYCFC, isn't it? ;) )

18 hours ago, Lenzar said:

2016/17 Pre-season moves

It's a big promising for me. And that's a big deal to save him for international competitions.

12 hours ago, The_Gato_In_Goal said:

£6.75 for Galmiche, is that millions or thousands? Regardless, hopefully he'll get enough playing time in Milan

Million. Typo. :D

3 hours ago, nie jem frytek said:

Is this still running?

Yep. Just had a very busy weekend.

Apologies for the lack of replies in this! Been moving house and thus without internet.. Owain Jones seems to be doing alright so far :) Looking forward to seeing how he develops.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

2018/19 Pre-season moves

Nir Makov joins Bayern Munich for £13.5m!

It's a loan move for Georgio Bluefin as he heads to Brest for the season!

Arron Balmira heads to the Portugese league, joining Sporting CP for an impressive £17.5m!

But it's Rudraksh Kumar who is the talking point as he joins Paris St. Germain for £24.5m!

Zachary Nwogwugwu will be heading down Mexico way in January, having joined América on a free!

Archived