help needed

Hi all my laptops letter p is not working is there anyway around that I will be able to put an antivation code without using that letter when I buy or pre order fm 16 like could I request a code without p in it? Any help would be grateful cheers!

If the laptop is windows then there is an on-screen keyboard you can bring up somehow which should solve your problem.

Alternatively, here are some p's that you can copy and paste into the box as and when you need them.

ppppppppppppp

PPPPPPPPPPPPP

Craig. Do you mind if I ask what is happening to the letter P on "all" your laptops?

Something that hasn't been mentioned that I'm sure must be possible, (although I have never used it), is a Virtual Keyboard.

[goes to look]

http://www.wikihow.com/Type-With-a-Virtual-Keyboard

Have a look at this.

There is already a virtual keyboard in my laptop, so theoretically if my P didn't would then I could press....... p (haha, how cool is that?) and a p would appear.

:cool:

If the laptop is windows then there is an on-screen keyboard you can bring up somehow which should solve your problem.

Alternatively, here are some p's that you can copy and paste into the box as and when you need them.

ppppppppppppp

PPPPPPPPPPPPP

That's so simple and great but I paste using ctrl +...... you guessed it, "p". Sods law.

My dad poured a glass of wine into his laptop, lost the ability to type several letters (including a, b, n), so for several months all his emails he used the special characters at the top to replace the missing letters: a became @, b became &, n became ^...it was awful reading his work. So I spent $20 on a wireless keyboard/mouse combo that plugs a doohickey into the USB, and now he types on the wireless keyboard. Cheaper than buying a new computer or fixing the keyboard.

Archived