Sydney666's Napoli Wonder Tactic (4-2-3-1)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

First of all wonderful, simply wonderful, I tryed one too many tactics this year and this one possibly tops all of them, it didn't work as you told but it worked even better, mine main ST is Lacazette although you said he is good at wing I used him upfront and the goals he scored and number of them he did 59(5) last season scoring 64 in all competitions and he did 37(1) appearances in league and scored an amazing number of 40 goals, now if this was in OL it wouldnt be that amazing since League 1 is not that full of good oppositions, but he did it in second season in Southampton :) and yeah we won the leauge and won in Champs league in final in a breathtaking match vs Barcelona

q9oqc9svv A for rest of squad and for your instructions, as you said in OP Determination and consistiency, I think you are the only one who put that much weight on those things and so far in mine 8 years of playing different Fms no one stated it, I use that approach since FM12 and it always did wonders for me, there is also one more way for determination and focus gaining and that is staff I always sign staff that has Determination of 16+ since they develop your young ones into fine tutorable products that can amaze, and media handling is best thing there is, with media handling you can even set Mourinho off balance and make his OP Chelsea side succumb to smaller teams...

Well I used Forster and Rajkovic rotation on GK pos

RB was Gokhan Gonul and Mayke

LB was Ben Davies and Gonul(I trained him for LB)

CB was Balanta, Gimenez and Abdennour(amazing and fairly cheap)

BWM Romero and Kramer

DLP Gundogan and Wilshere

AM Fred, Muniain and Wilshere ( on first season it was Sneijder he is suprisingly awesome)

LM Ljajic and Muniain took them awhile till they settled themselves in about 10 or 15 games in but once they started blazing it was astonishing

RM Tadic and Zivkovic and Fierro (trained him for RM role since he has quite good mentals for IF role)

CF (Mainly Lacazette I wasnt rotating him a lot even when I did Fierro was given oportunitty just so he can grow, Im not yet decided if Im going to keep him or sell him)

This season I sold Tadic to R Madrid since he kept pestering because they are his favorites and Fred to Barca because they have higher reputation, but on the good side I grabed few regens who look very promising and Vela joined after unsucecsfull season in Barca, sold Gonul to R Madrid after a string of good performances and re invested money in Carvajal and finally Tielmans joined so now I can begin mine youth development properly.

I have few suggestions regarding AMC role, although Fred is amazing player I found that Wilshere and Muniain performed a whole level above him and I think it is due to their Balance I watched them in action and it was as you described he rotates on one leg and plays others in, so in mine opinion Balance Anticipation, Agilitty, Decisions, Creativity, Technique, First touch and Passing are key for this role he will still bag few goals since IF will assist an amazing amount mine Tadic was a assisst beast but no wonder since he has that high cross attribute.

One more suggestion a captain should be someone who is kind of a central figure on field also if you could get a good CD with good Leadership I think your defence would work even better...

Great tactic I love the play style, the possession the sudden counters and DLP role, mine favorite role so far is AMC not just because Jackie boy is in it :)

Ill show of mine regens later since I don't want to jynx them :D

Cheers mate and keep up the work :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived