Fm15 who have you signed?I got a bargain, Maybe you shouldn't HAVE been able to?

Hi all wanted to get an idea of who else is pushing the boundaries of picking up certain players, as Newcastle I've just signed yarmolenko for 4.5mil and 50% of next fee, i feel this is Abit odd I'm sure before I signed him he had 25mil release fee and as toon I can only pay him max 55k per week, although I have given him and his agent 2mil each to seal the deal and he's getting 15k appearance fee among other prime bonuses, I just feel I should not of been able to sign a players of this calibre he could of joined aresnal psg or man city.

What are your experiences guys?

Hi all wanted to get an idea of who else is pushing the boundaries of picking up certain players, as Newcastle I've just signed yarmolenko for 4.5mil and 50% of next fee, i feel this is Abit odd I'm sure before I signed him he had 25mil release fee and as toon I can only pay him max 55k per week, although I have given him and his agent 2mil each to seal the deal and he's getting 15k appearance fee among other prime bonuses

release fee doesn't mean a lot, you probably paid about the going rate (the AI would bid nowhere near that amount)

and contract is probably a pure example of the phrase money-talks (you've paid him 40 weeks in signon fee, plus 30% appearance fee) - a real steal there

Thanks for replying, Ye he's only on 55k p/w but the signing on fee and agent fee were over 4mil and the bonuses he's on keep me awake at night, was just Abit surprised as on my nottm forest save he signed for man city within 2days of season

Everton ribeiro out right refused to sign for me even tho I offered him the captains armband! A nice new touch when trying to sign a player who would refuse to speak to your club!

You need to put the word "of" on the transfer list (Sell or release) and do everything you can to sign the word "have". :D

Forgive me but I don't understand anything you just wrote :/

If you sign players you don't think a club of your standing should be able to, please raise it as a bug in our Transfers bugs forum here - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/425-Transfers-Contracts-and-Responsibilities

I think yarmolenko to Newcastle is borderline ad he signed because of the big money bonuses

I managed to get the following (for Arsenal)Contrao (7.5m)Sven Bender (15m)Subotic (13m)Nor saying these are bugs at all, it's easier to negotiate with AI teams

I think people playing as arsenal/Tottenham/many etc can pretty much sign 90% of the players ingame, I'm more thinking about mid table teams punchin above there weight, like Alex song on loan at west ham it can happen

I picked up Howedes from "Gelsenkirchen" (Schalke) for £13m. Seemed like a bargain to me. Although the press think I overspent!

Yet Chelsea whacked £31m down on Gervinho

Wow 31 mil for gervinho he must of been in form when they made fm 15!

My thoughts exactly...

My memories of him at Arsenal were, shall we say, less formidable

3 goals in 3 games in the Champions League so far this season, as well as an assist, plus another goal and two assists in Serie A (6 appearances, 4 starts). He's playing pretty well for Roma. He's actually a really good player - Arsenal was just not a good fit for him, for whatever reason.

Archived