[FM2014] FMUpdates GIBE - Gibraltar, Enhanced

FMUpdates GIBE - Gibraltar, Enhanced

eff52eda-007c-483e-974e-db457b3e779f_zpsd9d152c4.png

FMUpdates brings you an enhancement of the Gibraltar League originally released by Sports Interactive!

The Advanced Gibraltar League Enhancement includes:

Real Fixtures for the Premier Division, Division 2, Reserve League and the Premier League Cup Group Stages

Enhanced Rock Cup with one draw date

New Media Sources

Added League Histories and Cup Histories

v1.0 IS OUT NOW!

DOWNLOAD ON STEAM WORKSHOP!

d54ed139-c5a5-4b25-b8b0-8559b8e3b965_zps5ad25922.png

SCREENSHOTS

DCA4D72A93BA6495FD470A877E3635F5211EA7BB

Added Team League Histories

7607DCE6D4F3DC5883BB683B587110EE5E431A48

Real Fixtures added along with more accurate Cup Draw and Round Dates

D228C6034D359667F041714418E1A0BF640AF914

Reserve League and Real Fixtures

5EE7DCDD684CB0A7E0C789B10BBBB023DE531A0C

Added Media Sources

#supportlocalfootball #FMUpdates #FM2014

3b1c4ebc-ed77-46d2-ae5e-d53168b8744e_zps5cf80029.jpg FB-f-Logo__blue_144_zps2ecaf7ea.png

Have you sorted out the international caps ??

This is something which will be possibly included in further updates, as well as further depth to the media.

GIB football talk http://gibfootballtalk.wordpress.com/gfa-premier-division-table/

Also GBC is also a TV station which showed Gibraltar national team fixtures

Here is my Gibraltar file with international caps sorted and promotion/relegation playoff and added Gibraltar u17s not in databse you could add it to your file or take a look at it.

http://speedy.sh/H4EBK/gibraltar.dbc

GIB football talk http://gibfootballtalk.wordpress.com/gfa-premier-division-table/

Also GBC is also a TV station which showed Gibraltar national team fixtures

Here is my Gibraltar file with international caps sorted and promotion/relegation playoff and added Gibraltar u17s not in databse you could add it to your file or take a look at it.

http://speedy.sh/H4EBK/gibraltar.dbc

The link you gave still does not prove that there will be a playoff, it just states on the league table that there is a playoff place. As of yet I haven't found conclusive official evidence that there will be a playoff, but this will be added should the playoff take place.

I noticed you added an U15 team, is this what you mean by U17? We tested the same but found they never had players, so instead we got the Gibraltar U19's to enter the Rock Cup. Also SI cannot use real fixtures for Internationals, including Friendlies so we have not added them.

No Gibraltar u15 play in the rock cup no i added players for u17 national team that weren't in the database and there is a playoff believe send an email to gib football talk and they will tell you.

How did you go about getting the Gibraltar Under 19s to take part in the Rock Cup? Trying to do something similar in a file yet have no idea how.

I have set it up using the Advanced Rules - by registering the country Gibraltar, and getting the registered teams for the competition (specifying U19's).

See I've looked into the options but can't seem where to set specific trains as under 21/19 etc etc. I've managed to get all teams to be u19 or u21 but not an individual side. I should note that I'm trying to create an international tournament where some teams send U21 sides amongst other full sides.

Tried to load your file in the editor to see how you achieved this but couldn't; but any further help perhaps an editor screenshot would be great when and if you have time, as I'd love to set this up.

See I've looked into the options but can't seem where to set specific trains as under 21/19 etc etc. I've managed to get all teams to be u19 or u21 but not an individual side. I should note that I'm trying to create an international tournament where some teams send U21 sides amongst other full sides.

Tried to load your file in the editor to see how you achieved this but couldn't; but any further help perhaps an editor screenshot would be great when and if you have time, as I'd love to set this up.

The way I have got it to work is to add the nation Gibraltar to the list of Registered Teams for the competition. I then use the Get Registered Teams For This Comp And Year setting, and specify the U19 team from the Team Type section.

GibFootballTalk @GibFootballTalk · 13m

Promotion/Relegation playoff fixture has been officially confirmed for Sunday 18/5/14 6pm KO. Game will feature 7th in Prem v 2nd in 2nd Div

ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 0 times FavoriteFavorited 0 times

More

Promotion/Relegation playoff fixture has been officially confirmed for Sunday 18/5/14 6pm KO. Game will feature 7th in Prem v 2nd in 2nd Div

Brill. We will get that in the next update then. More stuff to be included too!

Any word on when the next update will be released? Also will you be fixing the caps for players?

We will release as soon as possible.

With regards to the international caps, there is nothing to fix, please correct me if I am wrong but no caps were earned prior to June 2013 as Gibraltar were not a full UEFA member until May 2013.

International caps are messed up players have 90 caps and 60 goals i have fixed this on my update.

I've just seen this now. A bit of a glaring error from SI. I have added a temporary file to change this until SI fix it. However when you mentioned it before you were not quite so clear about what the issue was. I have now pointed out the error to SI more clearly as ambiguity does not help!

Do you have St Joseph's affliation with Linense

St Joseph’s struck a deal with local spanish side Real Balonpedica Linense which should ensure that a stream of talented Spanish players would join the club on loan in future seasons. However this season for St Joseph’s, it looks like a relegation fight.

http://gibfootballtalk.wordpress.com/st-josephs/

Also College Europa have struck a deal with Levante

GibFootballTalk @GibFootballTalk · 43m

@collegefcgib have signed a partnership deal with @LevanteUD which could potentially see players heading in both directions in future

ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 2 times2 FavoriteFavorited 0 times

More

Yes you can't its hardcoded into the game might work if you make them as a new nation though.

About the affiliates there is a bug in the game and don't show up in the game.

• 2 weeks later...
there're an error in second division the club play once time for the league

In GFA website the club plays twice match for the league

They only play against each other once for a total of 132 games - this is replicated with the Real Fixtures I have put in.

Any word on when the next update will be released?

I'm taking a short break from FM work until the end of the first week in June as I have exams. Once they are done we are all going to continue work on both GIBE and EEE.

How come i cant edit the file mate? im just waiting for the relegation playoff to be added before i start a save

We place a lock on our files as we have problems with some people stealing our work. It's something we would prefer not to have to do however, and I'm sorry that it stops everyone from editing the file itself.

Any word on when the next update will be released?
Any idea when the next update will be released?
I'm taking a short break from FM work until the end of the first week in June as I have exams. Once they are done we are all going to continue work on both GIBE and EEE.

as Gareth said here. ^^^

even if work has/had started by now it wouldn't mean a release! :thup:

• 1 month later...
They only play against each other once for a total of 132 games - this is replicated with the Real Fixtures I have put in.

Thank you for the answer.

Just one question. You come from Bangor in Wales. Can you (for FM 2015) make with England EEE, a Welsh EEE update ?

Archived