FM 13 Tottenham Hotspur- Where 4th Place Is No Longer Good Enough

Finally about to start my long awaited Spurs save, using a future transfer DB. Transfer window OFF, as always.

Will lineup as such, heavily influenced by Cleon's thread where he used Spurs;

Lloris

Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghen, BAE

Livermore

Sandro, Dembele

Lennon, Bale

Ade

Not entirely satisfied with that team, but think it good enough for now. My alternative will be a 4-2-3-1. Tempted to actually recreate AVB's system.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the poster who wanted to know how Bale could play like he does in real life, save for long shots, you can can address that by playing Cleon's tactic with a DLF or Treq creating space for Bale to run into from the left side. He often runs through the middle having cut inside, gathers steam, and sticks it in the net. Or he gets at the end of moves. He gets a few assists but Lennon will be the assister more often than not.

So I've started a third game with Spurs, my PC having crashed. Except this time I acquired an updated database with the Jan transfers done. That meant my go to guy, Demba Ba, who was pretty good alternative to Adebayor when one of his moods takes him, and an excellent replacement for Bale in the AML slot, was not an option.

so I brought in:

Wellington Nem, Ademilson, and Adryan, all for their respective buy-out clauses. With some developping, all will be bargains, even if they get sold it'll be for 12m plus, and they'll do a job in the interim. At least Welly will for sure in the AMR Inside Fwd (sup) position.

I also bought Anderson for 5.75m from Man U, transfer listed. He'll always do a job and in the short term at least really is a better option in the left MC position than Dembele.

Any notion of having too many Advance playmakers was shattered when Anderson, Dembele, and Holtby got injured. Really hate siggy in that position as I need someone who can run with the ball. Wellington Nem did a job.

The random number generator has been kind to me, however, because Cruiff rates Caulker and Holtby at 4.5 stars and Zeke Fryers at 4 stars. So I've started giving Fryers some games to be a long term replacement at LB instead of buying Santon or Alaba for a chunk of my transfer kitty.

I have 29.5m left in my coffers which will stay there in the hope that Neymar puts in a transfer request. I've been commenting favourably on the Santos manager in preparation for that possibility. In a previous game he became available in Dec 2012 and I swooped in.

Based on my Assistant's recommendation my long term squad (2-3 years) will look something like this:

Lloris - Walker, Caulker, Verthongen, Fryers (if I resist buying Santon) - Sandro (DM), Dembele (LM), Adryan(RM) - Holtby, Bale - Fwd (hopefully Neymar)

Currently sitting third in PL after thirteen games. Very tough, with some very narrow victories and four draws from winning positions in the first six games, all because my teamtalks went down like lead balloons after I mistakenly started as an unknown. But now I'm on a run, five points behind Man U who have a game in hand. My season will be defined by December games against Newcastle, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U then Man City!

Started a Spurs save on the new patch.

Not much action transfer-wise, just loaned out Bentley and sold Gallas.

Bought Sterling and Kerim Frei as backup wingers, but with an eye to have Sterling first choice in the next season or two.

They sold Sterling to you O.o?

Does he not perform well in game ? Struggling to find a better replacement, Baines wanted 105 k a week, no chance !

He performs very well but my DoF gave me a present of Santon and he was amazing. Benny wanted more games than I was gonna give him.

Does everybody keep Assou-Ekotto ? Looks like a good attacking full back but the determination of 8 puts me off.

I keep him but with a view to bringing in a younger model who can play within 2 seasons. I love Benny, and since FM11 have been getting truly solid performances from him. I think he's a had a little upgrade in the last patch.

I hate myself for doing it but I sold him end of 1st season. I love BAE IRL.

+1

I just did that, broke my heart. Talked to Ade, he was like 'ya, shoot'. Talked to Scott parker. 'OK if it's best for the club'. Then on to BAE. 'I don't want to leave, I live here and my family's settled :('

Went to Liverpool, too, hiss poor family :(

New update save is on the go!!! Didn't wanna spend any money first go but couldn't help myself!!!! Bought in will Hughes for £4.4m and mason Bennett for £2.5m. Got Gaitan on loan for the season, loaned Livermore out to stoke and went a bit crazy and bought Alaba for £19m but think its money well spent! Trying a new tactic of 4-2-3-1 with the 2x cm one (d) the other (s) and I have to say wat a result!!!!!!! Beat arsenal first game 4-1, west ham 3-1 and Swansea 3-1!! Sig is keeping holtby out ATM with some great performances!! Really wanna keep to a strict wage budget however Alaba is on 90k a week but on previous saves for arsenal he is a beast so had to b done!!! Looking forward to hearing everyone's update saves!

Hi guys planning on starting a new spurs save. However i am really not convinced by defoe or Ade. Thus I'm looking to bring in a new striker and possibly sell one of them. Looking for suggestions on who to buy(besides bony or kweuke). What strikers have you had good experiences in?

Hi guys planning on starting a new spurs save. However i am really not convinced by defoe or Ade. Thus I'm looking to bring in a new striker and possibly sell one of them. Looking for suggestions on who to buy(besides bony or kweuke). What strikers have you had good experiences in?

Depends how much you can/want to spend? If you want to blow £30-50m then the choices are obvious9Lweandowski, Cavani etc). But for cheaper options Sigporsson @ Ajax was lethal for me in Fm 12 - he's a good player. Also Rodrigo for Benfica, Son Heung-Min from Hamburg are quality longer term options. Aubameyang(st.etienne) is quality, will score 20+ a season and costs about £12m.

just finished my 1st season with spurs. came 2nd behind man city. went on a great run from december after a very poor start and missed out on the title by 2 points.

the board decided to make a new stadium and now the team is in heavy debt. Ive only been given a £1m transfer budget.

did this happen to you guys? does the debt somehow get cleared?

just finished my 1st season with spurs. came 2nd behind man city. went on a great run from december after a very poor start and missed out on the title by 2 points.

the board decided to make a new stadium and now the team is in heavy debt. Ive only been given a £1m transfer budget.

did this happen to you guys? does the debt somehow get cleared?

Cant say I have had that before enough to grant a £1m transfer budget!!! Odd!! I dont understand why the stadium isnt in the new patch as everything is going ahead now I thought but obv. the finance on it has been kept quiet. How did you set up,any new players?!?!?!

I want to keep as many English lads in the squad as poss. I'll sell Thudd end of season, but Livermore, Naughton, Smith, Carrol, Fryers I want to be part of the long term squad. I'm gonna put effort into developing them. How do people fare with these lads? I like the look of Naughton.

Money will only be spent on key players, the squad is in better nick than first appearances show.

After a quite disappointing 2013/2014 season (finished 5th in the league and lost to Real Madrid in the Champions League final), the 2014/2015 season was much better. Won the Europa League and the FA Cup, and finished only two points behind Man City in the league. All in all a pretty successful season, although losing the league title in the second to last Premier League round - by losing 2-0 to Man City - was obviously a blow!

League table - season 2014/2015:

PyBDxtGl.png

The double!

StZ8umMl.png

Squad stats - end of season 2014/2015:

TvAVdOzl.png

Bunn was signed on a five month loan after my reserve goalie, David Stockdale, forced through a move in the January transfer window, and has now returned to Norwich. Javia Garcia did well on loan from Man City, but he demanded absurd wages when I tried getting him on a permanent deal (Man City wouldn't let him go on loan to me again) - not worth it, as he's essentially a backup/rotation option. Peluso also demanded way too much money for a one year contract extension, so I let him go. To replace these three, I've signed Jason Steele as backup keeper, Panagiotis Tachtsidis (young, Greek DM) and Amedeo Benedetti (decent young left back from Italy). However, I've still got a kitty of £38m, but I'm quite unsure of how - and if - I should spend it. If anyone notices that my squad has any obvious weaknesses, or if you have any other suggestions, feel free to holla @ me in this here thread!

Managed to win the quadruple in the first season with spurs used a basic 4-4-1-1. Think It is the most basic formation I have ever set up

Style – fluid

Strategy – standard

Passing style – default

Creative freedom – more expressive

Closing down – default

Tackling – default

Marking – zonal

Crossing – default

Roaming – more roaming

Gk - sk support

Dr- fb support

Cd – defend

Cd – defend

Dl – fb support

Rw – dw support

Rcm – cm defend

Lcm – dlp support

Lw – dw attack

Am – am support

St – dlf support

Lost 4 league games during the season which I’m a little annoyed about as only one came against the other title challengers, that was a 2-0 away to utd.

I stayed more or less true to the spurs team with only a few squad players coming in

Luke shaw - 12 mil

Ezequiel cirigliano – 3.1 mil

Mattheus – 925k

Massimo Bruno – 3 mil

Eduardo – loan

Juliao igor – 7 mil

Brought another 2 during the January window

Leo – 7 mil

Christian benteke – 13.5 mil

Just starting a new game. Bought in Iker Munian, think I'll find a left-back for backup and leave my squad at that in terms in incoming transfers.

On the save I’m playing Swansea sold neil taylor to Southampton for 5.5, but if I was to start again I wouldn’t buy a back up lb, I would call back smith, use naughton as the back up lb, smith as right and then when the first season is over use rose, he now looks more then good enough for a back up lb

On the save I’m playing Swansea sold neil taylor to Southampton for 5.5, but if I was to start again I wouldn’t buy a back up lb, I would call back smith, use naughton as the back up lb, smith as right and then when the first season is over use rose, he now looks more then good enough for a back up lb

I ended up signing Figueroa, he's actually been quite a dream signing so far!

I must admit I am enjoying the latest update,into January first season,knocked out of the league cup in 3rd round to Derby but flying in the league,top by 3 points including a double over Arsenal,the board have given me another £30m to spend on new signings,I have sold Huddlestone to Fulham for £7.5m as he doesnt really fit in tactically,I have signed El Shawarry (however u spell it!) from AC Milan for £20.5m. I am so tempted with Thiago from Barca,on the market for £20m as well but dont really need him but seems to hard to miss out on him,had a £8.5m bid accepted for Nainggolen and he has agreed to join but I have delayed signing him until possibly Parker leaves. Dont really want to tinker with my team until the summer but El Shawarry and Thiago are to good to turn down,I am getting frustrated with Alaba,playing him LB but he isnt setting the world on fire,in fact BAE outshines him whenever he plays,perhaps looking into a DMC role for Alaba without signing Naingollen and possibly Shaw comming in

I'm becoming a bit of a serial start-againer, but I'm aiming to make this Tottenham save a long-term one.

I've just finished my first season - we won both the EURO Cup and the FA Cup, finishing 3rd in the league.

We played 4-4-2 throughout and our performance was probably best descirbed as "effective." I really didn't give a damn about possession, and we played direct, counter-attacking football, target man and all.

-----------GK(d)--------

FB(s)-CD(d)-CD©-FB(a)

W(s)-BBM(s)-DLP(d)-W(s)

-------P(a)-TM(s)-------

Sandro held the BBM role superbly until about February, when he picked up a season-ending injury. After that Parker was rotated with Holtby, who played as an AP(a) when he came into the side. We were without Bale for most of the first half of the season and without Adebayor for most of the second.

I can't say I was conservative in the transfer market; in came Baines(£21m) and Cornelius(£1.5m) in the summer window, with Valencia(£17.25m) and Ademilson(on loan) joining in January. The only outgoing of note was Bentley, who I could only arrange a loan move for in January.

I was initially happy to go with Adebayor and Defoe as my leading partnership, but I found them too similar to play together. Cornelius ended up being a revelation as the target-man, scoring 19 goals, including the only goal in the Euro Cup final. He also earned a 7.35 average rating, a description of "wonderkid" and the bargain of the season award.

Looking ahead to next season, I've promised Ekotto a transfer and I'm letting Gallas' contract run down. I may have to do the same with Friedel, but I'm hoping he'll join the coaching staff. Adebayor came back from his injury with a good few attribute points missing, so if I'm able to shift him for an upgrade I'll jump at the chance. Man City are sniffing around Holtby, which I am not too thrilled about. I'm comfortable with the number of CBs in the side, so I wont bother replacing Gallas. Ekotto's role as backup to Baines I may hand to Danny Rose, who Ayestaran seems to think has the potential to be a leading league LB. Up front, I'm in the middle of a cheeky tapping-up war over Luis Suarez, but I just can't seem to get the guy transfer listed. I'm also considering whether it's worth paying £22m to trigger Ademilson's release clause and keep him on.

I'm hoping to get Suarez in as I see him as someone who can play as a both a poacher, and as a trequartista against sides that are difficult to break down with the TM approach. If anyone is aware of a similar type of player who wont run up a bill of £50m, I'd appreciate it :p I'm looking at Jovetic, but his injury-proneness worries me slightly.

Well, I got my man in the end. At a a transfer fee of £35.5m and wages of £150k he better do the job!

I had an interesting little mess-up transfer-wise. I resigned Comoli as DoF last season and gave him the freedom to place bids on players. He agreed a deal to sign Storari off Juventus. For some reason, I was under the impression that Friedel's contract was up for expiry, what with him being 42 and all. So I went ahead and confirmed the deal, thinking we needed a new backup.

Of course, Friedel's contract doesn't expire until 2014. And of course, Gomes came back from loan. And of course, Storari, like my other two backup goalkeepers, is on around £50k a week. I'm glad I don't work in accounting - that's £150k worth of bench-warming goalkeepers, none of whom can I shift:mad:

Anyone else playing on the latest patch found Bale demanding to leave at the end of season one? He's in a huge sulk and won't even talk to me. I accepted bids from Madrid and Barcelona but he turned down their contract offers. He is insisting on leaving and Man Utd seems to be the only club he'll go to.

My heart wants to keep him, my head says to sell him and pursue Reus or Pastore as a replacement. What would you do?

Madrid and Barcelona offered £41m, Utd offered £30m. I'm happy with £41m to go abroad but I'd want more than that from Utd.

I finished 3rd in season one (ahead of Utd!), lost in the FA Cup semi-final and lost the Europa League final on penalties. I told Bale I intended to win the league and he said that was unrealistic and has refused to talk to me since.

Thats stupid!!! i shall be doing the Levy way if that happens to me at the end of season 1,Bale is simply irreplaceable on this game,I would only replace him maybe with Messi,Ronaldo or Yarmalenko!!!!! If I had to sale him £41m is cheap,anything above £50m would be ok perhaps chuck a player in. I suppose it all depends on how you do in the first season..... looks like Im gonna have to win the league!!!!!!!

I've played the first couple of months of the season since posting earlier today and hes a nightmare. Poor performances, uninterested/complacent on the pitch, speaking out in the media about leaving, and three transfer requests. I offered him out for £52m and United have bid £38.5m, no negotiating. I've rejected it and offered him out again for £52m - if they go over £40m they can have him and I'll look at Pastore or Reus in January, or Yarmolenko if they won't come.

HOLD UP! He came to me complaining that I was pricing him out of a move. I told him assertively that he undervalued his importance to the team and then took the opportunity to have a bit more of a chat with him. I told him his last performance wasn't good enough, he agreed, promised he'd improve and is now happy to stay... for the time being.

So, Bale issue resolved, here's another question: which youngster's have people been able to develop to first team/first team squad standard? I've got Adam Smith out at a Championship club in season 2 and he's playing really well so considering bringing him back to take Naughton's place as cover at right-back (the bonus being his HG Club status).

Unfortunately neither Kane or Carroll look like they'll ever be good enough to even warm the bench, but Veljkovic is progressing well and Coulibaly could be a squad striker in time and Kenneth McEvoy looks decent (seen him in real life? he's a Bale lookalike!) but that's about it, right? A bit sad really, considering how well the development squad and U-21's are doing in real life.

I usually play as Athletic Bilbao where youth development is essential due to their basque-only policy so this is a side of the game I find really satisfying. Unfortunatley the board don't want to spend the money to improve the youth recruitment network and junior coaching to the standard required to get consistently good newgens coming through.

Well I have finally decided to start my long-term Spurs save on the latest patch. I'm at the end of July, getting ready to start the season. I have not made any signings yet, but have revamped the coaching staff, as well as the scouts. The team is in excellent shape as it is. I may make a move or two, but will likely wait to see if anyone gets placed on the transfer list that can help my team. I would like to bring in a striker with higher determination, but I'm not going to break the bank for it. Jovetic usually gets transfer-listed, so I may wind up going for him. I plan on using a 4-2-3-1 system, with Holtby playing in the hole behind Defoe. Adebayor will also get plenty of starts, and Sigurdsson is ready if Holtby doesn't impress. Vertonghen and Kaboul are first choice on defense, but there are plenty of options there as well. I may look to bring in another left-back, but again, I'm not going to blow my whole budget on it. I think BAE can do the job for now, but I'd like some more depth at the position. Zeki Fryers doesn't look like he's going to be any better than a squad player. I plan on giving monthly updates of my save.

August 2012 Review

Results

18/8/12- Swansea 2, Spurs 1 (Dembele). We dominated the first half, until they equalized in stoppage time. The 2nd half was a different story, as we never showed up. Not the way I wanted to start the season. It didn't help that Bale missed the match due to injury.

25/8/12- Spurs 3 (Adebayor, Bale, Lennon), Wigan 0. Much better result this time. We hit the woodwork 3 times, so it could have been more.

Transfers

In:

Danny Welbeck- 15m

Tom Cleverley- 13m

Emanuele Giaccherini- Loan

Out:

William Gallas- 900k (Fulham)

Numerous loans

I almost went for Jovetic, but decided to go with Welbeck, due to worries over Jovetic's injury proneness, and the fact Welbeck is English. Cleverley was bought because he's English, and that I'm not a big fan of Huddlestone. Giaccherini was brought in on loan, as Bentley was loaned out, and I wanted some depth on the wings.

August 2012 Review

Results

18/8/12- Swansea 2, Spurs 1 (Dembele). We dominated the first half, until they equalized in stoppage time. The 2nd half was a different story, as we never showed up. Not the way I wanted to start the season. It didn't help that Bale missed the match due to injury.

25/8/12- Spurs 3 (Adebayor, Bale, Lennon), Wigan 0. Much better result this time. We hit the woodwork 3 times, so it could have been more.

Transfers

In:

Danny Welbeck- 15m

Tom Cleverley- 13m

Emanuele Giaccherini- Loan

Out:

William Gallas- 900k (Fulham)

Numerous loans

I almost went for Jovetic, but decided to go with Welbeck, due to worries over Jovetic's injury proneness, and the fact Welbeck is English. Cleverley was bought because he's English, and that I'm not a big fan of Huddlestone. Giaccherini was brought in on loan, as Bentley was loaned out, and I wanted some depth on the wings.

Dont blame you with Huddlestone,not the biggest fan of him myself in the game,doesnt really fit into my 4-2-3-1 formation!! In the middle of January,I have followed up from signing El Shawarey by signing Thiago from Barcalona for £21m. Strange really I only had £12m as my budget and streching the wage budget but it still allowed me to adjust the budget,with him now in the team I shall be pushing for the top spots,my plan is to have a Bale-Thiago-EL Sh.-Neymar front 4!!!!! Dont know how realistic Neymar is though,may go for Falcao at end of season as he is transfer listed for £24m!!!!! Team looks good at the moment current team depth looks like this (i am suprised at the amount the board has given me to spend in January)

GK-Lloris/Brad

RB-Walker/Naughton

CB- Vertonghen/Caulker

CB-Kaboul/Dawson

LB-Alaba/BAE

CM(d)- Sandro/Parker/Alaba

CM(s)-Dembele/Hughes/Holtby

RW-El Shawaary/Lennon/Bennett

AMC- Thiago/Sig/Holtby

LW-Bale/Gaitan(on loan)

ST- Adebayor/Defoe/Kane

Strikers havent set the world alight to be honest,both have scored 6 goals each up to January,its been Bale making the difference in 20 app. he has 15 goals and 17 assists. Kaboul and Vertonghen score quite a few and Thiago scored on his debut along with El Shawaary. Out of the league up,I have Annji in the europa league 2nd round and Southampton in the FA cup.Currently sitting 2nd in the league,1 point behind Chelsea. Tactic is working brilliantly,tweaked it so we are a bit more solid at the back and it has worked perfectly.

Sorry forgot to add,has anyone else been given loads of funds in the first season?!?!?! I think I had £32m in August and another £30m in January and the only significant sale I have made is Huddlestone to Fulham for £7.5m and I have managed to buy Alaba,Thiago,El Shawaary,Hughes and Bennett

You do get loads of funds at Spurs yeah. I tend to not use them as I've always stayed away from big money signings for some reason. For those who have gotten stadium moves, how have your finances been affected?

So I finally managed to start my pre-season - haven't had time so far. Going to leave the squad as it is because there's no-one I really want to buy. In any case, I won't be making drastic changes, instead keeping the lads together, but will go for a gradual evolution over the coming seasons. I do know who I will be selling end of season though - Adebayor, Huddlestone, Parker, Gallas and possibly Sigurdsson(though he may be given a chance) - Probably keep Dawson for the tutoring. For now though these players can play their part. I was going to go the 4-5-1 system, but may change to a 4-2-3-1. Not sure.

You do get loads of funds at Spurs yeah. I tend to not use them as I've always stayed away from big money signings for some reason. For those who have gotten stadium moves, how have your finances been affected?

So I finally managed to start my pre-season - haven't had time so far. Going to leave the squad as it is because there's no-one I really want to buy. In any case, I won't be making drastic changes, instead keeping the lads together, but will go for a gradual evolution over the coming seasons. I do know who I will be selling end of season though - Adebayor, Huddlestone, Parker, Gallas and possibly Sigurdsson(though he may be given a chance) - Probably keep Dawson for the tutoring. For now though these players can play their part. I was going to go the 4-5-1 system, but may change to a 4-2-3-1. Not sure.

Levy set my transfer budget to £0m and reduced my leftover wage budget to zero in January 2015, with the Hoddle Stadium set for completion in June 2015. Was looking to sign an emergency midfielder due to an injury crisis, but was unable to due to the budget cut. Note that I had spent a huge amount of cash in the two previous summer transfer windows (using the 36 month payment option), so this might also have been a factor - or perhaps the most important reason for the cut.

Also, a suggestion: DO NOT get rid of Adebayor or Sigurdsson. Adebayor has been an absolute goalscoring machine playing as a poacher in my 4-2-3-1 system, and is still going strong. Take a look at the screenshot I posted in post #667 for a closer look at his average rating and games/goals ratio in the 2014/2015 season. Sigurdsson was quite weak in the 2012/2013 season, but has been a relevation as an attacking midfielder on support duty ever since.

I see your point about Ade and Sig, but unfortunately I play the game based on personal bias. IRL, I have come to hate Adebayor and so will try and sell him, bringing in a younger, more determined player.

Yeh me to unfortunately,and Sig. is like having a new Kranjcar but maybe slightly better,constantly slows down attacks IRL!!! Want electric and exciting not slow and boring!!! I say that with hope he scores a screamer against Milan tonight!!!! COYS!!!!

September 2012

Results

Prem, 2/9/12- Norwich 1, Spurs 1 (Sandro)

Prem, 15/9/12- Spurs 5, Stoke 2 (Bale 3, Vertonghen, Welbeck)

EL, 20/9/12- Spurs 0, Stuttgart 1

Prem, 23/9/12- Spurs 2, Sunderland 1 (Lennon, Bale)

LC, 26/9/12- Spurs 2, Leyton Orient 1 (Welbeck 2)

Prem, 29/9/12- Everton 1, Spurs 1 (Sandro)

Not the best month. We are struggling away from home, with 2 draws and a loss in 3 matches. Defoe and Adebayor are not scoring, which is troubling. At home we've been solid, but not spectacular. The loss in the Europa League hurts, but I'm not playing a strong team in that competition, as it's not a priority of mine. We will need to start producing better results if we are going to reach our target of finishing in the top 4. Welbeck is going to be getting more opportunities this month, until the other guys can prove they deserve to start.

Just finished a fantastic third season with Spurs after two mediocre seasons. We got 95 points in the league, 10 more than City who we defeated 5-1 at the Etihad to seal the championship.

spurs1_zps9a4ec973.png

Our defensive record was fantastic. My two keepers Lloris and Sahin had 33 clean sheets between them through the season. Dawson had an absolutely incredible season with an average rating on 7.88.

spurs2_zps50998dc1.png

My five strikers Deulofeu, Lewandovski, Kane, Rodrigo and Jovetic played a big part too. They had 89 goals and 47 assists between them and I was especially delighted to see 21 year old Harry Kane score 23 goals.

I also won the FA Cup and the Capital One Cup. I have won both two times now and the league once. Now, I have to win the Champions League.

BEST LINE-UP

spurs3_zpsec4a5b6e.png

hi guys, i started a spurs save recently and need help!

i am trying to mentor livermore & sigurdsson (his personality is "light-hearted"). they are both 22 yrs old, on squad rotation and i cant seem to get their names on the drop down menu, when you ask a senior squad member to tutor a player.

thanks in advance! ;)

Archived