Totally different question: What do you think is the new best view?

One thing i would like, and i dont know if its possible to do in FM13, was costumize the directors cam.

In FM2012 80% of the time the director cam is using the TV view. It would be nice if we could costumize this. For example, the "main cam" in use in the director cam was the sideline cam or the main stand cam.

The idea of the director cam, it's like you are watching a game from the tv, with lots of cameras, right?

IRL, theres always on main camera in the game, usually center with the midfield line. This camera shows the game the majoraty of the time, and all the others camera only jump into action on replays or on specific time.

The same happens in FM, and the camera that is set for the majoraty of time is the TV CAM.

My idea was, it would be nice if we were able to choose the "main camera".

The idea of the director cam, it's like you are watching a game from the tv, with lots of cameras, right?

IRL, theres always on main camera in the game, usually center with the midfield line. This camera shows the game the majoraty of the time, and all the others camera only jump into action on replays or on specific time.

The same happens in FM, and the camera that is set for the majoraty of time is the TV CAM.

My idea was, it would be nice if we were able to choose the "main camera".

Ah see what you mean...maybe a future edition?

Thanks for your feedback folks.

Director Camera makes use of one of two principal cameras, namely "TV" or "Main Stand" and it switches between the two depending on the size of the stadium. You can in fact choose to ensure it's either one of these two cameras at any one time.

To do this, you can go to "Preferences" > "Profile" tab > "Match" sub tab.

In here, you will see an option called "Director - Principal Camera". It will be set to "Automatic" by default, but you can override it if you wish to do so.

Archived