Will FM13 allow to scout own players ?

grep

well your own staff can give you reports on your own players, no need for a scout

Reports are banal IMO and they do not tell you if a player is f.i. injury prone, as far as I remember.

If a player is rated 2-3-4 stars this tells nothing to me because I already know if a player is weak or skilled.

Reports are banal IMO and they do not tell you if a player is f.i. injury prone, as far as I remember.

If a player is rated 2-3-4 stars this tells nothing to me because I already know if a player is weak or skilled.

Coach reports are more or less the same as scout reports, in fact they can give extra information.

Well you can't scout your own players who are out on loan -- I think the game doesn't allow you to view any scouting report on them at all, even if you have a scout watching their matches.

Yes that is a shortcoming, on loan players should be covered by one or the other (Scouts or coaches).

I'm probably being really dense here but why exactly would a person need to scout their own players?

To check if a player has proneness to injuries for example.

I think that coach reports do not spoil that therefore it seems odd to me that you can know this info for all the players but your own ones.

To check if a player has proneness to injuries for example.

I think that coach reports do not spoil that therefore it seems odd to me that you can know this info for all the players but your own ones.

Injury proneness can be checked in their training tab.

And afaik you can scout your players out on loan.

Funny thing is, there is a feature where your coaches gradually reveal from minimal to full info about own players, but scouts always report full info about players not your own.

Which means when you first sign a player, you suddenly lose bits of the info you had from the scouting report.

When I scouted a player I do not remember to have ever read " fine athlete " regarding the injury proneness but my memory always is out of order.

Is that equivalent to the scout report about injuries ?

Injury proneness is also listed under "Weaknesses" on the coach report if the coach deems them to be injury prone and other weaknesses don't take precedent.

Archived