Mr Hough FM12.2 Tactics.

This is going to be one hell of a F5-day :D

Especially after your enthousiasm for this tactic!

The tactic won't be out till mid afternoon, I'm taking the Wife shopping......

I would say arounf 4/5 English time i'd be in a better position to give a good time.

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The tactic won't be out till mid afternoon, I'm taking the Wife shopping......

I would say arounf 4/5 English time i'd be in a better position to give a good time.

I always say "take care of the wife, before she feels abandoned and hunts you with a knife" :D

Looking forward to it. Have fun shopping m8

Hough, i would probably advise that when you release the tactic you give a good detailed explanation of when you to use each tactic.

eg. For a top team in a top league (man utd, chelsea arsenal) against a top team in a league (manchester, chelsea arsenal) and you are playing at home use the Away tactic

it might take a while put it will save questions and impatience :)

Hough, i would probably advise that when you release the tactic you give a good detailed explanation of when you to use each tactic.

eg. For a top team in a top league (man utd, chelsea arsenal) against a top team in a league (manchester, chelsea arsenal) and you are playing at home use the Away tactic

Most people dont read the op they only see the link :D

I plan too, I won't be making a new thread as i wanna keep all the tactics in 1 rather than have them spread over but I'll be certainly giving detailed analysis of each tactic and where to use them

I plan too, I won't be making a new thread as i wanna keep all the tactics in 1 rather than have them spread over but I'll be certainly giving detailed analysis of each tactic and where to use them

I'm glad your wife doesn't understand the word "shopping" as "hanging around in a mall for 10 hours straight", like mine does :D As it feels like hell to males

Can yous not just leave the man to test the tactic in piece you will get it wen it is ready

I hate self-righteous people.

Your comment is unneeded. I didn't ask when the tactic will be out or pressure him into doing so, therefore I have not demonstrated any indication of impatience.

Hough initially stated the tactic would be out early, before then stating that he was going out and he will know more about the release around 4/5.

Seeing as it is past 4/5 and there has been no expected time of release or actual tactic, it is only correct to assume hough has come across some trouble in his last few tests. I am well within my rights to express this feeling (without pressure) in order to see if this is actually the case.

I am getting tired of people thinking they are better members simply because they a) read every detail of the op b) dont ask when a tactic will be out c) dont ask too many questions and so on. I use the forum correctly (in most cases) but I don't feel it necessary to comment on those who are deemed to use it incorrectly.

I hate self-righteous people.

Your comment is unneeded. I didn't ask when the tactic will be out or pressure him into doing so, therefore I have not demonstrated any indication of impatience.

Hough initially stated the tactic would be out early, before then stating that he was going out and he will know more about the release around 4/5.

Seeing as it is past 4/5 and there has been no expected time of release or actual tactic, it is only correct to assume hough has come across some trouble in his last few tests. I am well within my rights to express this feeling (without pressure) in order to see if this is actually the case.

I am getting tired of people thinking they are better members simply because they a) read every detail of the op b) dont ask when a tactic will be out c) dont ask too many questions and so on. I use the forum correctly (in most cases) but I don't feel it necessary to comment on those who are deemed to use it incorrectly.

I totally agree with everything you said. That being said, what time will the tactic be out?

I don't come in this forum very often but every time i have done over the last couple of years the last page of a Mr Hough thread concerns a new tactic being released later that day.

I guess it is a long time since you have visited one of my threads, I havent released a tatcic for over a month now.

Mr Hough

is this 4-4-2 ?

2 tactics, 1 home and 1 away-tactic. Both 4-4-2 (not flat) as far as I know. Home (DR DC DC DL DMC DMC AMR AML SC SC), Away (DR DC DC DL DMC DMC MR ML SC SC). Correct me if I'm wrong ^^

Take your time! Your test is going fine? (or maybe more than fine? :D)

I've played 7 games with Swansea, Won 6 lost 1 (Unlucky 2-1 against Newcastle) scored 23 conceded 6.

Default Squad too, I would of made some signings in Defence and DM position because swansea squad isn't perfect for the tactic

2 tactics, 1 home and 1 away-tactic. Both 4-4-2 (not flat) as far as I know. Home (DR DC DC DL DMC DMC AMR AML SC SC), Away (DR DC DC DL DMC DMC MR ML SC SC). Correct me if I'm wrong ^^

Absolutly correct mate

I've played 7 games with Swansea, Won 6 lost 1 (Unlucky 2-1 against Newcastle) scored 23 conceded 6.

Default Squad too, I would of made some signings in Defence and DM position because swansea squad isn't perfect for the tactic

Sounds amazing! It's necessary to have pacey defenders? Or you're gonna release a statement with attributes needed for this tactic once you release the tactic?

The fact it's doing that well with an underdog is brilliant, I'm probably going to be more extreme and use a level 11 team :D

Sounds amazing! It's necessary to have pacey defenders? Or you're gonna release a statement with attributes needed for this tactic once you release the tactic? (in th

Not nessary pacy defenders, The D-Line is rather Deep.

Something i have found the DM's need to be good at passing because a few times in my games they have been cought on the ball and the opposition have scored the odd goal from this.

Here is my New Home and Away Tactic Set.

Home tactic is used solely for Home games and Away Tactic is used for all away games and if 'YOU' feel you need some extra protection at Home use the away tactic.

here is something i have been doing at home, If i have a good lead like 3/4-0 i change to the away tactic to make sure i don't concede, Now this don't work all the time but alot of the time it does make sure i don't concede and also adds a few goals too.

Be careful if you do this though because it can backfire and invite more pressure onto you.

I have been using Match Prep 'Teamwork' i used to use Defensive Positioning but i have found that Team work is best for overall Match Prep

I don't follow any particular Team Talks, All i do and this has worked for me is Simple, Hire an Assistant Coach that has high 'Motivation' 'Man Management' 'Discipline' and 'Determination'

Minimum Pitch Size

I'm not sure if there is any other information i can give.

Enjoy the tactic's

HOME TACTIC

http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/66535381/file.html

AWAY TACTIC

http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/67812193/file.html

I'll upload some screens later on tonight. I'll also do some fresh player Filters and Put them up

Mr hough when someone receives red card what you do?

My right winger gets red card and them 43 min im wining 3-0 !!!!!

Leave it unless it's either a DM CB or FB, If anyone of them get sent of bring one of the wingers off to replace them, If a ST or AMR AML ML MR get sent off just leave it as it is.

4 games 4 heavy loses with new tactic with newly promoted Havant and Waterlooville side, pretty decent squad, but terrible results... i'll try 2 more games and i'm done

Thats a shame, Sorry it never worked out for you matey

your 4-1-2-2-1 worked perfectly so i'm moving back to it, till i'll get promoted to premiership, then i'll try with better players. Your tactics always been awesome. Thank you for your work

Not a problem at all my mate