FM WeeGiE Data Update Thread

Michael F

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
can u upload the dbc to another site like mediafire or a new link as the sendspace doesnt work asks u to install another program which doesnt sound safe

I currently dont have the file mate or a back up would you believe :eek: M.G Or michael might re-up it for you if they see this :thup:

can u upload the dbc to another site like mediafire or a new link as the sendspace doesnt work asks u to install another program which doesnt sound safe

I don't know what you're clicking to get that come up. Should just be able to click "click here to start download from Sendspace".

There is also a lot of Portuguese transfers missing or wrong

Moussa Sow has transfered to Fenerbache yet still at Lille

Fancy trying to get away with passing our work off as your own. i'd ban you if i had choice :mad:

I've been using metals updates for ages and seeing this new one that you blokes have worked tireless on filled me with hope :) yet i'm having major probs getting it to work

I've been playing footie manager for years ( cough cough i'm 36 now lol) and have always used data updates.

my problem is that i've downloaded your update, created "editor data" in my docs/ blah/ blah blah (as i always have)

fm weegie appears when i start a new game (check box ticked etc as usual) but when i start a new game none of the data has changed.

I havent used any other databases at all as my fm2012 is a fresh install any help would be appreciated :)

FM WeeGiE are looking for scouts to help out with the Football Manager Update.

Main Duties

- Searching for football related news on the internet such as transfers, loans, injuries, bans etc and posting them onto the fm weegie forum.

Person Specification

- You must have a strong interest in the Football Manager Series.

- Attention to detail

- Write in fluent English

- Good at researching reliable information from websites (BBC, SKY etc)

- Work well within a team

Other

Obviously as we are an update by the community for the community, we do not pay.

We are mainly looking for scouts from

English Conference & Non League

France

Italy

Spain

Scotland (SPL & Scottish Football League)

If you are interested please send me an email to fmweegieupdate(at)gmail.com with the following info

Name:

Nationality:

What country you would like to scout:

Why you would be a good scout?

cheers

michael

Good stuff. May I suggest you tweak and fix the Man City/Balotelli issue? i.e. the fact that Balotelli is in the City reserves while some no-mark striker named Harry Bunn is in the first team.

Just a quick question, has the foreigner rule been edited in Greece to fix the problem with the patch and also is Sam Hutchinson in the game now? Can you also confirm if the stadium changes (moving to new stadiums for Bilbao, Valencia, Zenit, Spartak) are included?

Also considering the problems with the patch, is there anyway your file could possibly take the update SI provided and add onto it your changes and have that as a standalone file without us having to download the SI patch?

Just a quick question, has the foreigner rule been edited in Greece to fix the problem with the patch

Will investigate this after work

and also is Sam Hutchinson in the game now? yes i have removed his retirement date

Can you also confirm if the stadium changes (moving to new stadiums for Bilbao, Valencia, Zenit, Spartak) are included? will investigate after work

Also considering the problems with the patch, is there anyway your file could possibly take the update SI provided and add onto it your changes and have that as a standalone file without us having to download the SI patch?

update is based on the latest 12.2 patch so unfortunatly no.

Replies to all your qns in bold

Just a note to people downloading. When you get to the Sendspace page, click the box that has the following text: "Click here to start download from sendspace". Clicking on any of the other 'download' buttons could pose a potential security risk to your computer in forms of adware and potentially malware.

But wouldnt there be conflicts between the two in terms of data?

Also, sorry for this question if its stupid but how come some files are DBC and some XML, whats the difference exactly? And if I use this file, can I still use the competition name LNC file without any issues? Will it over-ride the file?

The only difference between a dbc file and an xml file is the format. dbc stands for DataBaseCompressed and is merely an xml file file saved in compressed mode, to save on file size.

An lnc file placed in the installation folder/data/[patch version]/lnc only overwrites the starting data. Any changes to the same data made in an editor data file (of which I don't believe there's any in this file), will in turn overwrite any changes made in the lnc file.

Guys can I ask why Terry Connor is not the Wolves Manager on your update?

no idea, he's really kind of a manager come caretaker/interim manager depends on how Moxley feels on any given day.

He is only really manager till the end of the season so i suppose manager or caretaker could be correct depends on how you see it.

1. Rename the Manchester City Stadium the Etihad Stadium

2. Steven Naismith has been ruled out for the rest of the season with anterior cruciate ligament damage for Rangers

3. Patrick Kisnorbo out for the rest of the season with a Knee Ligament injury.

no idea, he's really kind of a manager come caretaker/interim manager depends on how Moxley feels on any given day.

He is only really manager till the end of the season so i suppose manager or caretaker could be correct depends on how you see it.

Thanks for your reply. I suppose it's through choice. I'll add Connor myself. Although personally, I can't see him lasting the season!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived