SRL88's FM12 Journeyman Career

SRL88

March 2027 - Continued

FA Cup Quater-Final

liverpoolfixturesfixturq.png

Chris Ord stole the show against Wolves as we comfortably won our Quater-Final tie with a 3-1 win. For the second year in a row we will face WBA in the Semi-Final.

Champions League First Knockout Round 2nd Leg

liverpoolfixturesfixturb.png

Well we got the job done with a 2-0 win over Porto. We put in a brilliant display but left it late and substitute Chris Ord grabbed the decisive goal. The win set up a, like the FA Cup, for the second season in a row a game against Man City in the Quater-Final. The winners will face either Man Utd or Barcelona in the Semi-Final.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah, jolly good.

Certainly is :).

To say you've been busy in an understatement!

The race for the title could be thrilling!!

To busy to type, not busy enough to play ha.

Looks to be a thrilling end to the season and hopefully you'll come out on top.

I loved seeing the City-Utd scoreline and hopefully it will happen again on the 30th :D

In reply to the bold. It should be a fantastic end to the season. Im really looking forward to it and there will be slip up's I would imagine.

180pxliverpoolfcsvg.png

SRL88's Career - April 2027 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

liverpoolfixturesfixtur.png

englishpremierdivisionor.png

A pretty average month which see's Man City close the gap at the top going into the final four games. We started with a brilliant 5-2 win at home to Arsenal as our fine goalscoring form continued. We followed this up with a disappointing draw against Sunderland. This came in the middle of the two tie's against Man City in Europe so our mind was elsewhere. We fell behind twice and Nick Power's goal came in injury time to give us a share of the spoils. Away to Aston Villa in our next game I was left frustrated. Despite the scoreline, we had the ball in the back of the net another three times and having looked at the replays only one of them looked offside so I was left pretty annoyed with the officials. We got back on track, just, against Scunthorpe. We fell behind just before half time but got back into it early in the second half. I brought Chris Ord on to try and change things and he grabbed the winning goal with just 6 minutes remaining to keep us on top of the league going into the final month of the season.

April 2027 - Continued

FA Cup Semi-Final

liverpoolfixturesfixturx.png

A tight win but one we deserved. West Brom took the lead inside the first 10 minutes but that seemed to spur us on. A beautiful finish from Ganso pulled us level on 20 minutes and just 7 minutes later we were in the lead thanks to a tap in from Celio. WBA didnt really trouble us much after that but we struggled to find that third goal. Still, 2-1 was enough for us to book our second FA Cup Final in a row where will face Spurs who beat Chelsea on penalties.

Champions League Quater-Final and Semi-Final 1st Leg

liverpoolfixturesfixturi.png

We got our revenge on Man City for knocking us out last season with two brilliant performances to see us into the Semi-Final. We blew them away in the first leg with our quick, attacking play to take a 3-0 lead to the City of Manchester. I fully expected a Man City onslaught and thats what we got. In the first half they really came at us but could only find the one goal. I gave the lads a bit of encouragement at half time and we quickly found ourselves level thanks to a beautiful Augusto free-kick. We had the upper hand from then on but a late goal gave them the lead. Still, a 2-1 defeat didnt matter as we deservidly set up a tie against Barcelona.

In that tie against Barca we found it difficult. They were by far the better team in the first half, limiting us to just 2 shots whilst they hit double figures. After an aggressive team talk at half time we came out a different side. We really went for it and our rewards were deserved when Fuska powered in a header after 60 minutes to pull us level. Despite an end to end finish to the half there wasnt another goal to give Barcelona the advantage, but leave us well and truely in the tie.

facupbudweiser2.jpg

FA Cup Final

Road to Wembley

Spurs

tottenhamhotspurfixturec.png

A good run for Spurs to the Final. They may have required a replay against Bolton but had a pretty comfortable run up until the Quater-Final tie against Man City. They put in a brilliant performance and deserved to knock them out thanks to a 2-1 win. Luck was on their side in the Semi-Final but they managed to prevail against Chelsea, beating them on penalties.

Liverpool

liverpoolfixturesfixtury.png

A brilliant run of results for us see's us to Wembley for the second season in a row. The stand out result being the fantastic 4-1 at Old Trafford. We beat Birmingham and Bristol City really easy before knocking Wolves out to reach the Semi-Final. WBA put up a stern test, even taking the lead early on but we hit back and after scoring two goals in 10 minutes (20th and 27th) we were comfortable. We made hard work of it by not killing the game off but West Brom didnt really trouble us as we booked our place in the Final.

tottenhamvliverpoolinfo.png

Summary

So our run in the competition ends in defeat at Wembley in what was a very boring Final. The goal came in the second half following a scrappy corner which was headered down from one of their players from around 12 yards and it somehow found its way through to be tapped on. Nothing really happened in the game and despite the changes the game fizzled out and its Spurs who lift the FA Cup on this occassion.

Going to be an exciting end of season with a two horse title race. All four of your games are winnable though, so your destiny is definitely in your hands!

Shame about the cup final :(

Yeah I would have liked to lift the FA Cup again, but we have bigger games to focus on!!

757523com320pxuefa.png

Road to the Final

Liverpool

Group Stage

liverpoolfixturesfixtur.png

europeanchampionscupoveaz.png

After two poor seasons in the group stage we finally pulled our fingers out and managed to top the group. We done it pretty comfortably to be honest as the only game we were poor in was the away to to At.Madrid. They deserved the 2-0 win but the other games we really deserved all three points in. We put in some good performances and topped the group pretty easily.

Knockout Phase

liverpoolfixturesfixturv.png

Our knockout phase run was equalliy as impressive as when we won the competition in 2024. We had to come from behind to beat Porto and a late Chris Ord goal sealed the comeback for us. Against the holders Man City we destroyed them at Anfield and took a comanding 3-0 lead to the Etihad. Despite Man City's first half dominance they only took a one goal lead into the break. After the break we levelled it and were the better team from then onwards. A late goal for City wasnt enough as we knocked the holders out to set a Semi-Final tie up against Barcelona.

In the first leg against Barca we found it tough with them dominating chances and posession whilst also limiting us and deserved their lead. After a tweak of tactics and a few harsh words we came out a different side and managed to take a 1-1 draw back to the Nou Camp. In the second leg it was a very end to end game. They took the lead but late on in the tie Chris Ord levelled it to take it to extra time. We were helped in the extra period by a sending off and then Sergio Diaz thumped a header in to give us the advantage. Barca equilised with a minute to go but we clinched our place in the Final (see post #1712 for more information) for a repeat of our 2024 Final with Bayern.

757523com320pxuefa.png

Road to the Final

Bayern Munich

Group Stage

fcbayernmnchenfixturesf.png

europeanchampionscupoveq.png

Bayern had the same record as us in the group stage but after they lost their first game of the group they had an impressive run, winning 4 from 5 as they topped the group quite impressively in what was a pretty tough group.

Knockout Phase

fcbayernmnchenfixturesf.png

They had probably the easiest run to the Final to be honest but did make hard work of it. A good result in Milan gave them the advantage going into the return leg but Milan were the better side in Germany. It took two late goals to seal the game for Bayern. In the Quater-Final, despite a 2-0 lead from the first leg they were heading out of the competition after Sampdoria took a 3-0 lead in the 2nd leg. A late, late goal saved them though as they booked their place against Palermo. What else could I say about that tie? Look at the results!!! They finally kicked into gear and destroyed the Italians.

The Final

liverpoolvfcbayerninfor.png

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :D. We've done it!!! A fantastic run in Europe, knocking out the holders Man City, Spanish giants Barcelona and now we have beaten Bayern Munich in the Final to lift our 8th European Cup. In what was a very tense tie at St.James Park, despite the number of chances there werent many clear cut chances. It was a very end to end game but the two defences were pretty solid. The majority of Bayern's attempts at goal came from free-kicks but very few went on target. The first half passed by without much action but Bayern finished the better side. I gave the lads a gentle bit of encouragement and it seemed to work in the second half. We dont most of the running without really threatening but Bayern seemed to tire. Fuska had a good couple of chances but one hit the woodwork and the other he blazed over from 8 yards. Bayern hit the woodwork from a free-kick in injury time but the decisive goal didnt come and we went to extra time.

In the extra period we really pushed at Bayern, putting their backline under intense pressure. We had a couple of chances but didnt take them and I thought we would come to regret them.....but.....just 5 minutes before the end of the tie, and as I was getting ready for penalties, Sammy Black, on as a substitute popped up from 13 yards with a thunderbolt which beat the goalkeeper at the near post. That was enough for us as we lifted the Champions League trophy.

180pxliverpoolfcsvg.png

SRL88's Career - May 2027 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

liverpoolfixturesfixturu.png

englishpremierdivisionor.png

A brilliant league campaign was capped off for us by lifting the Premier League trophy on the final day of the season. I thought we might have thrown our chance away with a 1-1 draw at home to Leicester but West Ham done us a favour the following day to keep us a point clear. We went to QPR in our next game and despite the scoreline looking tight we won pretty easily. We were 2-0 up until injury time when they pulled one back. Going into the Chelsea game we were still a point clear but played before City in the early kick off. We destroyed Chelsea and beat them 3-0 and that seemed to effect City who could only manage a 1-1 draw away to Swansea. That left us 3pts clear going into the final day of the season and our class showed as we went to Blackpool and a 2-0 win sealed the league title for us.

May 2027 - Continued

FA Cup Final

liverpoolfixturesfixturd.png

A poor peformance at Wembley and we didnt really deserve to lift the FA Cup. A scrappy goal was enough for Spurs as they lifted their first FA Cup since 2012.

Champions League Semi-Final 2nd Leg & Final

liverpoolfixturesfixturn.png

Two excellent performances and results see us lift our second Champions League in four seasons. We went to Barcelona needing a result to overturn their away goals lead. They took the lead but a late Chris Ord goal levelled it. In extra time they had a man sent off and we took advantage through a Sergio Diaz header. Despite a late leveller, we went through on the away goals rule. In the Final we met Bayern as we did in our last Final appearence. In a very tight but end to end tie it was Sammy Black who stepped up in extra time to score the decisive goal as we lifted the Champions League trophy.

180pxliverpoolfcsvg.png

SRL88's Career - Season Review - 2026/27 - Liverpool FC

Premier League - Results 1 - Results 2 (1st - CHAMPIONS)

Well we have our title back. We were excellent in the first half of the season, losing just once and drawing twice whilst winning every other game. As we kept up with Man City's fantastic form. In the second half of the season however I thought we had thrown it away on numerous occassions. We were top by about 7pts at one point but the defeats to Spurs & Stoke meant that gap closed up. We then hit some brilliant form as I thought we were on course again but poor draws against Sunderland and Aston Villa closed the gap again. The Leicester draw I thought would have handed the advantage to Man City because if they had beaten West Ham the next day they would have gone top with three games to go. Luckily, they drew and we went on to win our final three games to lift the Premiership on the final day and our 24th title in total.

FA Cup (Runners-Up)

We had a very good run in the FA Cup this season. We started with a brilliant 4-1 win at Old Trafford in the 3rd Round. We comfortably beat our other opponents to set up a tie in the Final against Spurs. We were poor though and despite having 9 shots at goal, none were on target. A scrappy goal won it, but it was enough and Spurs claimed the trophy with a 1-0 win.

League Cup (Knocked out in 3rd Round)

Shocking!!! How we got beat in this game I will never know.

Community Shield (Winners)

I could get used to opening up the season with a trophy. We beat Man City 1-0 to lift the Community Shield.

Champions League (Winners)

A fantastic season in Europe for us. We topped our group with some impressive performances. In the knockout stages we came from behind to knock Porto out to set up a tie with the Champions and the team who knocked us out Man City in thw Quater-Final. We were excellent over the two legs but blew them away in the first leg with a brilliant 3-0 win. Two excellent performances against Barcelona followed and despite heading out with us being 2-1 on aggregate in the second leg, Chris Ord pulled us level. We scored a second in extra time to effectively send us through. Barca equilised but it wasnt enough and a 2-2 draw booked our place in the Final. The Final was a tense affair despite the number of chances created from both side. Sammy Black was the man who stepped up in extra time to score the only goal as we won 1-0.

Tranfers - Finances

The biggest movement of the season was the sale of Davidson to AC Milan for £42m. We replaced him with Nick Power who was a fantastic signing for us.

The finances are looking very, very healthy.

Squad

I love this squad. I actually think it is really strong. A few of the older players will be leaving but I wont be going crazy in the summer.

My Top 3 Players

Celio - What a season for the youngster. Has a very bright future ahead of him and deserved the Young Player of the Year Award.

Fuska - A very good season from the winger. He was a constant threat down the right and chipped in with goals and assists.

Augusto - By far his best season in a red shirt. Absolutely fantastic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season | Team | League | Country | League Position | Notes |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2011/12 | Kirklareli Spor | Second Division Group A | Turkey | 5th | Play-Off Quater Finalists |
| 2012/13 | Kirklareli Spor | Second Division Group A | Turkey | 3rd | Play-Off Semi Finalists |
| 2013/14 | Darlington | Blue Square Premier | England | 4th | Play-Off Semi Finalists, FA Trophy Runners-Up, |
Appointed in October |
| 2014/15 | Darlington | Blue Square Premier | England | 2nd | Promoted via Play-Offs, FA Trophy Runners-Up |
| 2015/16 | Darlington | League Two | England | 3rd | Promoted |
| 2016/17 | Darlington | League One | England | 5th | Promoted via Play-Offs |
| 2017/18 | Blackpool | Championship | England | 3rd | Promoted via Play-Off's |
| 2018/19 | Blackpool | Premier League | England | - | Resigned in November |
| 2018/19 | Aston Villa | Premier League | England | 10th | Appointed in November, FA Cup Winners |
| 2019/20 | Aston Villa | Premier League | England | 4th | FA Cup Winners, League Cup Runners-Up, |
Champions League Qualification |
| 2020/21 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 1st | Premier League & FA Cup Winners |
League Cup & Europa League Runners-Up |
| 2021/22 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 2nd | Premier League & FA Cup Runners-Up |
League Cup & Champions League Semi-Final |
| 2022/23 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 1st | Premier League Winners |
| 2023/24 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 1st | Premier League, FA, Carling Cup |
Community Shield & Champions League Winners |
| 2024/25 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 1st | Premier League, League Cup, Community Shield |
& Uefa Super Cup Winners |
| 2025/26 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 2nd | FA Cup & Community Shield Winners |
| 2026/27 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 1st | Premier League, Champions League & |
Community Shield Winners, FA Cup Runners-Up |[/Code]

[size=3][b]Next Season?[/b][/size]

I have one more year left on my contract. If we win the title next season we go level with Man Utd on 25 titles which I want to beat. If we fail to I think I will leave but the league is where my focus is from now on.

How are my Former Clubs Doing?

Kirklareli Spor

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season  |  League                  |  League Position |  Notes                         |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2013/14 |  Second Division Group A |  11th            |  -                             |
| 2014/15 |  Second Division Group A |  9th             |  -                             |
| 2015/16 |  Second Division Group A |  5th             |  Lost in Play-Off Semi Final   |
| 2016/17 |  Second Division Group A |  5th             |  Lost in Play-Off Semi Final   |
| 2017/18 |  Second Division Group A |  6th             |  -                             |
| 2018/19 |  Second Division Group A |  6th             |  -                             |
| 2019/20 |  Second Division Group A |  3rd             |  Lost in Play-Off Semi Final   |
| 2020/21 |  Second Division Group A |  7th             |  -                             |
| 2021/22 |  Second Division Group A |  10th            |  -                             |
| 2022/23 |  Second Division Group A |  4th             |  Promoted via Play-Off's       |
| 2023/24 |  First Division          |  13th            |  -                             |
| 2024/25 |  First Division          |  13th            |  -                             |
| 2025/26 |  First Division          |  2nd             |  Promoted                      |
| 2026/27 |  Premier League          |  16th            |  Relegated                     |[/Code]

Such a shame they couldnt survive but by no means embarrassing. Just 3pts from safety.
[size=3][b]Darlington FC[/b][/size]
[Code]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season  |  League            |  League Position |  Notes                         |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2017/18 |  Championship      |  24th            |  Relegated                     |
| 2018/19 |  League One        |  20th            |  -                             |
| 2019/20 |  League One        |  8th             |  -                             |
| 2020/21 |  League One        |  3rd             |  Play-Off Winners, Promoted    |
| 2021/22 |  Championship      |  22nd            |  Relegated                     |
| 2022/23 |  League One        |  17th            |  -                             |
| 2023/24 |  League One        |  14th            |  -                             |
| 2024/25 |  League One        |  5th             |  Play-Off Semi-Final           |
| 2025/26 |  League One        |  2nd             |  Promoted                      |
| 2026/27 |  Championship      |  22nd            |  Relegated                     |[/Code]

They just dont like this level do they? A brilliant first half to the season saw them in mid-table, but they were shocking from January onwards.
[size=3][b]Blackpool FC[/b][/size]
[Code]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season  |  League            |  League Position |  Notes                                            |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2018/19 |  Premier League    |  18th            |  Resigned in November, Relegated, Carling Cup SF  |
| 2019/20 |  Championship      |  13th            |  -                                                |
| 2020/21 |  Championship      |  2nd             |  Promoted                                         |
| 2021/22 |  Premier League    |  19th            |  Relegated                                        |
| 2022/23 |  Championship      |  1st             |  Champions                                        |
| 2023/24 |  Premier League    |  12th            |  -                                                |
| 2024/25 |  Premier League    |  16th            |  -                                                |
| 2025/26 |  Premier League    |  14th            |  -                                                |
| 2026/27 |  Premier League    |  18th            |  Relegated                                        |[/Code]

Not a good season for my former clubs. Another relegated as their four year stay in the Premier League comes to an end. Coincidently, it was my win at Blackpool on the final day which relegated them.
[size=3][b]Aston Villa[/b][/size]
[Code]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season  |  League            |  League Position |  Notes                       |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2020/21 |  Premier League    |  5th             |  Carling Cup SF              |
| 2021/22 |  Premier League    |  7th             |  -                           |
| 2022/23 |  Premier League    |  11th            |  -                           |
| 2023/24 |  Premier League    |  5th             |  -                           |
| 2024/25 |  Premier League    |  13th            |  -                           |
| 2025/26 |  Premier League    |  7th             |  -                           |
| 2026/27 |  Premier League    |  15th            |  -                           |

I wish they would make up their bloody mind what they are doing.

A Look Around The World

Club - Domestic

English Premier League

2011/12 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Chelsea 3rd Man City

2012/13 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Arsenal 3rd Liverpool

2013/14 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Chelsea 3rd Man Utd

2014/15 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Liverpool 3rd Arsenal

2015/16 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Chelsea 3rd Man City

2016/17 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Man City 3rd Liverpool

2017/18 - 1st Arsenal 2nd Liverpool 3rd Chelsea

2018/19 - 1st Arsenal 2nd Man City 3rd Liverpool

2019/20 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Arsenal 3rd Sunderland

2020/21 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Man Utd 3rd Arsenal

2021/22 - 1st Man City 2nd Liverpool 3rd Arsenal

2022/23 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Man City 3rd Chelsea

2023/24 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Man Utd 3rd Man City

2024/25 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Chelsea 3rd Man City

2025/26 - 1st Man City 2nd Liverpool 3rd Man Utd

2026/27 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Man City 3rd Man Utd

FA Cup

2011/12 - Winners Tottenham Runners-Up Everton

2012/13 - Winners West Ham Runners-Up Liverpool

2013/14 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Norwich

2014/15 - Winners Wolves Runners-Up Birmingham

2015/16 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Barnsley

2016/17 - Winners Leicester Runners-Up Chelsea

2017/18 - Winners Everton Runners-Up Arsenal

2018/19 - Winners Aston Villa Runners-Up Leicester

2019/20 - Winners Aston Villa Runners-Up Chelsea

2020/21 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Stoke

2021/22 - Winners Newcastle Runners-Up Liverpool

2022/23 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Tottenham

2023/24 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Blackburn

2024/25 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Arsenal

2025/26 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Newcastle

2026/27 - Winners Tottenham Runners-Up Liverpool

League Cup

2011/12 - Winners Fulham Runners-Up Reading

2012/13 - Winners Tottenham Runners-Up West Brom

2013/14 - Winners Wolves Runners-Up Chelsea

2014/15 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Aston Villa

2015/16 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Liverpool

2016/17 - Winners West Brom Runners-Up Man City

2017/18 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Man City

2018/19 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Norwich

2019/20 - Winners Leicester Runners-Up Aston Villa

2020/21 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Liverpool

2021/22 - Winners Man City Runners-Up Wolves

2022/23 - Winners Stoke Runners-Up Swansea

2023/24 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Cardiff

2024/25 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Swansea

2025/26 - Winners Wolves Runners-Up Man Utd

2026/27 - Winners Stoke Runners-Up Newcastle

La Liga

2011/12 - 1st Barcelona 2nd Real Madrid 3rd Athletic Club

2012/13 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd Villarreal

2013/14 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd Athletic Club 3rd Barcelona

2014/15 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd Valencia

2015/16 - 1st Barcelona 2nd Real Madrid 3rd At. Madrid

2016/17 - 1st At.Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd Real Madrid

2017/18 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd At.Madrid

2018/19 - 1st At.Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd Malaga

2019/20 - 1st Barcelona 2nd Real Madrid 3rd At.Madrid

2020/21 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd At.Madrid 3rd Barcelona

2021/22 - 1st At.Madrid 2nd Real Madrid 3rd Barcelona

2022/23 - 1st At.Madrid 2nd Betis 3rd Real Madrid

2023/24 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd At.Madrid 3rd Getafe

2024/25 - 1st Barcelona 2nd Real Madrid 3rd Betis

2025/26 - 1st At.Madrid 2nd Real Madrid 3rd Barcelona

2026/27 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd At.Madrid 3rd Barcelona

Bundesliga

2011/12 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Werder Bremen 3rd Schalke

2012/13 - 1st Dortmund 2nd Bayern Munich 3rd Schalke

2013/14 - 1st Leverkusen 2nd Dortmund 3rd Bayern Munich

2014/15 - 1st Leverkusen 2nd Bayern Munich 3rd Schalke

2015/16 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Schalke 3rd Leverkusen

2016/17 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Schalke 3rd Leverkusen

2017/18 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Leverkusen 3rd Dortmund

2018/19 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Schalke 3rd Dortmund

2019/20 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Dortmund 3rd Hoffenheim

2020/21 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Hannover 3rd Leverkusen

2021/22 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Freiburg 3rd Leverkusen

2022/23 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Dortmund 3rd Freiburg

2023/24 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Hoffenheim 3rd Leverkusen

2024/25 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Dortmund 3rd Stuttgart

2025/26 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Stuttgart 3rd Frankfurt

2026/27 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Dortmund 3rd Frankfurt

Serie A

2011/12 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Napoli 3rd Lazio

2012/13 - 1st Inter 2nd Juventus 3rd Napoli

2013/14 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Inter 3rd Juventus

2014/15 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Inter 3rd Sampdoria

2015/16 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Parma 3rd Palermo

2016/17 - 1st Palermo 2nd AC Milan 3rd Fiorentina

2017/18 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Cagliari 3rd Juventus

2018/19 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Sampdoria 3rd Fiorentina

2019/20 - 1st Palermo 2nd Inter 3rd AC Milan

2020/21 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Palermo 3rd Sampdoria

2021/22 - 1st Fiorentina 2nd Palermo 3rd AC Milan

2022/23 - 1st Inter 2nd AC Milan 3rd Sampdoria

2023/24 - 1st Sampdoria 2nd Palermo 3rd AC Milan

2024/25 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Palermo 3rd Inter

2025/26 - 1st Palermo 2nd AC Milan 3rd Sampdoria

2026/27 - 1st Palermo 2nd AC Milan 3rd Fiorentina

French Ligue 1

2011/12 - 1st Valenciennes 2nd Bordeaux 3rd Marseille

2012/13 - 1st Lyon 2nd Marseille 3rd Sochaux

2013/14 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd RC Lens

2014/15 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd Marseille

2015/16 - 1st PSG 2nd Lyon 3rd Marseille

2016/17 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd Marseille

2017/18 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd Marseille

2018/19 - 1st Marseille 2nd PSG 3rd RC Lens

2019/20 - 1st PSG 2nd Toulouse 3rd Lyon

2020/21 - 1st Marseille 2nd PSG 3rd Lyon

2021/22 - 1st Toulouse 2nd PSG 3rd Marseille

2022/23 - 1st Marseille 2nd PSG 3rd Lyon

2023/24 - 1st Bordeaux 2nd Lyon 3rd Auxerre

2024/25 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd Marseille

2025/26 - 1st PSG 2nd Lyon 3rd Marseille

2026/27 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd Lille

Club - Europe

Champions League

2011/12 - Winners Bayern Munich Runners-Up Man Utd

2012/13 - Winners AC Milan Runners-Up Barcelona

2013/14 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Liverpool

2014/15 - Winners PSG Runners-Up Barcelona

2015/16 - Winners AC Milan Runners-Up At. Madrid

2016/17 - Winners Barcelona Runners-Up Real Madrid

2017/18 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Bayern Munich

2018/19 - Winners Bayern Munich Runners-Up Arsenal

2019/20 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Barcelona

2020/21 - Winners Marseille Runners-Up Palermo

2021/22 - Winners AC Milan Runners-Up Barcelona

2022/23 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Bayern Munich

2023/24 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Bayern Munich

2024/25 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Lyon

2025/26 - Winners Man City Runners-Up Bayern Munich

2026/27 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Bayern Munich

Europa League

2011/12 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Rubin Kazan

2012/13 - Winners Bayern Munich Runners-Up Porto

2013/14 - Winners Chelsea Runners-Up Napoli

2014/15 - Winners Benfica Runners-Up Bayern Munich

2015/16 - Winners Man City Runners-Up Aston Villa

2016/17 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Roma

2017/18 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Lyon

2018/19 - Winners Betis Runners-Up Tottenham

2019/20 - Winners Real Madrid Runners-Up Chelsea

2020/21 - Winners Betis Runners-Up Liverpool

2021/22 - Winners Porto Runners-Up Toulouse

2022/23 - Winners Inter Runners-Up PSG

2023/24 - Winners Stuttgart Runners-Up Stoke

2024/25 - Winners Real Madrid Runners-Up Chelsea

2025/26 - Winners PSV Runners-Up Sampdoria

2026/27 - Winners Anji Runners-Up Fiorentina

International

World Cup

2014 - Winners France Runners-Up Ghana 3rd Place England Hosts Brazil

2018 - Winners France Runners-Up Belgium 3rd Place Spain Hosts Russia

2022 - Winners Germany Runners-Up Italy 3rd Place Mexico Hosts Qatar

2026 - Winners Germany Runners-Up England 3rd Place Argentina Hosts Mexico

European Championships

2012 - Winners Germany Runners-Up France Hosts Ukraine/Poland

2016 - Winners Spain Runners-Up Belgium Hosts France

2020 - Winners Croatia Runners-Up Russia Hosts Belgium

2024 - Winners France Runners-Up Romania Hosts

Fantastic stuff. Well done in the Prem and Europe!!:applause:

Cheers fella :thup:.

Chris Ord not in the team of the year? Must be the first time in years!!

Very good season dude. :thup:

Chris Ord

This was his worst season for us. His performances dropped as did his goal tally. Celio also outplayed him on a consistant basis so maybe age is getting the better of him.

Poor Chris Ord! :(

Luck you had him so long, in my save I simply can't get Swansea to part ways with Jason Malpass!

His contract expires next season along with mine. If I leave I might allow his contract to expire and snap him up at the club I join. I cant see myself not managing him though. It would feel weird.

Are Swansea not even naming a price for him?

Guess they dont want to sell him :D.

Obviously. Already forked out £35million for one of their stars, and signing Malpass won't be any easier now after the World Cup he has had.

(See what I did there? Made you wonder about how the World Cup went!)

180pxliverpoolfcsvg.png

SRL88's Career - Season Preview - 2027/28 - Liverpool FC

Board Expectations:

Premier League: Challenge for the Title

Champions League: Reach the Semi-Final

FA Cup: Reach the Final

League Cup: Not Important

Community Shield: Not Important

UEFA Super Cup: Win it

My Expectations:

Premier League: I am throwing all my eggs into this basket this season. I want to equal United's record of 25 titles

Champions League: If we can reach the Semi-Final I will be happy

FA Cup: Not bothered

League Cup: Not bothered

Community Shield: I like opening the season by winning this trophy so lets look to continue that

UEFA Super Cup: Win it

Budgets:

Transfer: £177m

Wage: £3,946,756 (Currently spending £1,908,580)

Balance: £92,439,988 (+£23,679,464 since last season)

Key Player(s):

Augusto - Won the clubs Player of the Season as well as the Players Player of the Season Awards last season. I would love to see similar from him.

Celio - Is he slowly turning into the clubs main striker? This season could be a big one for him.

Ivan Segovia - Currently our only left sided player at the club so we could be reliant on him.

Gary O'Hanlon - A product of the clubs youth system. I have blended him in by giving him 10-15 games for the last 3 seasons, but I may give him more of a part to play this season so I will need him to step up.

Chris Ord - In the final season of his contract and doesnt have age on his side. He is technically playing for a contract this season.

Yusuf Oliseh - He had a solid debut season but he is now our main left back so I am expecting performances from him.

stevenlongstaffnewsinbo.png

Well now I have a decision. I am in the final year of my contract but this is a massive offer. 5 years at £90k p/w is a fantastic offer. I have delayed the decision on whether or not I want to committ myself to my boyhood club for another 5 years!!!

stevenlongstaffnewsinbor.png

So I decided to sign a 4 year extension to my contract at Liverpool. Im not sure if I will see the whole contract out, but I have got the club sitting one title behind Man Utd's record of 25 league titles. When I joined I said I was going to topple it so I have to stick to that plan. I cant leave yet.

Another brilliant season,congrats on the league and Champions League double but unlucky with missing out in the FA Cup.Nice to see you sign an extension and hope you can surpass Utd in that time.

good extension there mate. and good challenge to set yourself how many league titles have you won?

Man Utd are on 25 and we have 24. They havent won the title since I took charge.

Another brilliant season,congrats on the league and Champions League double but unlucky with missing out in the FA Cup.Nice to see you sign an extension and hope you can surpass Utd in that time.

Cheers B.W.G. Im really looking forward to this season now. Hoping I can equal United's record.

Man Utd are on 25 and we have 24. They havent won the title since I took charge.

Cheers B.W.G. Im really looking forward to this season now. Hoping I can equal United's record.

Best of luck with that. Any time Man U holds a record is a bad time.

Best of luck with that. Any time Man U holds a record is a bad time.
Good luck beating it before you go.
Crush them United! :) Looking forward to seeing you at the end line with the record in hand :thup:

Cheers lads. I will try my best to impress you all :).

Archived