Germany Lower Leagues File?

Bigpapa42

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have downloaded this from thomas, i have to you have done a great job mate. But i want to ask you something, i really want to take control of dortmund II, but it seems i cant, how can i manage reserve team in german league? like what i have done in spain with barcelona b? is there a way for it?

i have downloaded this from thomas, i have to you have done a great job mate. But i want to ask you something, i really want to take control of dortmund II, but it seems i cant, how can i manage reserve team in german league? like what i have done in spain with barcelona b? is there a way for it?

Dortmund II is Dortmund's reserve team.

Barca B is Barca's feeder team and have ticked can move players free, can't play in same division, youth training and same board.

hello i would like to play the Regionalliga data base

but my question is if it going to played on my 12.0.4 version or is it going to played on earlier version ?

and please any other link's beacuse megauload is down by the FBI.

thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys -

here is the (probably final) 1.40 Version for the Regionalligaversion of the file (4th tier playable)

http://www.file-upload.net/download-4172939/AGL--V1.40.dbc.html

it removes all errors caused by 12.2. from the DB and has also some other minor improvements (updated and improved fixtures)

For the Oberligafile it was not necessary to update it

So latest Oberligafile is fine to use?

How about the teams in the regional leagues, are there still some weird sortings? Or did it correct itself in the new patch? Also does it work with default database, or does it need 12.2 database?

So latest Oberligafile is fine to use?

How about the teams in the regional leagues, are there still some weird sortings? Or did it correct itself in the new patch? Also does it work with default database, or does it need 12.2 database?

Yes there will be no problems in whatever version of the game you use - 12.1 , 12.2 - it works fine with all DBs and gameversions

About the regional leagues...these "weird sortings" are totally normal.

When , lets say , 3 North teams promote to a higher league...but no northteam is relegated...the room for the 3 missing northteams simply must be filled up with some other teams (and for some reason the game likes certain clubs which are determined to fill this room...Trier is one of these clubs)...sooner or later this will be corrected by the game itself as soon as there are enough appropriate

teams availaible for the (north)league.

Yes there will be no problems in what version you use 12.1 , 12.2 it works with all DBs and all gameversions

When , lets say , 3 North teams promote to a higher league...but no northteam is relegated...the room for the 3 missing northteams simply must be filled up with other some other teams (and for some reason the game likes certain clubs which are determined to fill this room)...sooner or later this will be corrected by the game itself as soon enough as there are enough appropriate

teams in (north)league.

Yeah fair enough. I guess what I mean is that a team like Trier wouldn't end up in Regionalliga Bayern, but this is something to do with the advanced rules or something I think. Though as you said I guess it gets corrected later on as you said.

Yeah fair enough. I guess what I mean is that a team like Trier wouldn't end up in Regionalliga Bayern, but this is something to do with the advanced rules or something I think. Though as you said I guess it gets corrected later on as you said.

It can happen that trier ends up in the north...simply when a northteam is missing or there is a southwest team too much.

And this has nothing to do with the advanced rules....its simply a problem of the game - that it does not know how to move clubs (in regional divisions) when it's not excactly 18 teams north , 18 teams south etc.

It can happen that trier ends up in the north...simply when a northteam is missing or there is a southwest team too much.

And this has nothing to do with the advanced rules....its simply a problem of the game - that it does not know how to move clubs (in regional divisions) when it's not excactly 18 teams north , 18 teams south etc.

Ah ok fair enough. Just thought perhaps a team more North for example would move instead of Trier, but as you said seems a problem with the game.

But it seems to be working great though, starting my Kaiserslautern save now ;)

PS The Bulgarian manager has a date set as his common name on the database I believe [Oberliga file]. Just have to delete common name.

Yes there will be no problems in whatever version of the game you use - 12.1 , 12.2 - it works fine with all DBs and gameversions

When , lets say , 3 North teams promote to a higher league...but no northteam is relegated...the room for the 3 missing northteams simply must be filled up with some other teams (and for some reason the game likes certain clubs which are determined to fill this room...Trier is one of these clubs)...sooner or later this will be corrected by the game itself as soon as there are enough appropriate

teams availaible for the (north)league.

Isn't it something to do with the boundary settings? I've read something on this topic but can't remember where. I have no idea how to go about this either. Would be good to get it sorted once and for all.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone tried this DB on latest patch and managed to play a few seasons without any issues? I am Schackendorf in the Schleswig-Holstein Oberliga and got promoted in first season just to see no fixtures to be created for 2nd season. Not even in the other leagues. Been quite a rollercoaster, over the moon to get promoted and now this, oh well. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Also I'm getting errors, Emden appears in 3 different Oberliga divisions

Hello :)

The bug with the Emden Teams appeared after patch 12.2 - cause the german research has removed some teams from the leagues

(without my knowledge :) )

Meanwhile i have a much improved version of the Oberligafile up

------> http://www.2shared.com/file/tFMIKC-i/OGL-142.html <-------------

Did you create more tiers in your files in the earlier games? I have slight memories of another tier in the earlier games..

No - like last year the file makes the 5th tier playable not less not more

Maybe you mean Gorxas file (another german file making the 6th tier playable)

There is one difference - i made 2 files this year :

One for the 4th and 5th tier

and one special file for the 4h tier only

http://www.file-upload.net/download-4196972/German-Leagues-V1.42.rar.html

My question is regarding the teams in Oberliga, will their U23-teams ever get promoted to Oberliga if the first team gets promoted to Regionalliga?

Sadly this is impossible for the Oberligafile at the moment.

U23 teams (for what reason ever) never promote - i guess they don't have B-Team Status

I solved this problem with a trick in the Regionalliga(4th tier) file by changing the U23 teams to B-Teams

(no sorrows - they still will behave like U23 teams)

Also I would like to know, if the German lower league teams have been badly researched in FM12? Many teams in Oberliga have empty squads. Ok Oberliga is a low tier, but in the earlier games the teams had players. Now a team like TeBe Berlin in Niederrheinliga is empty, but to find their squad on the internet takes two seconds..

Well i am not responsible for that :) (i am only an assistant researcher - responsible for Wuppertaler SV,SC Verl,Wiedenbruck and SF Lotte)

As far as i know the german 5th tiers and lower only have a low priority (cause - by SI - they are not determined to be playable)

on the other side : the NRW-liga for example has many players.

TeBE Berlin only plays in the german 6th tier meanwhile...so i guess this club has no "real" priority.

Also : - all german 4th tier teams (and these are normally not playable either) are very very well researched this year.

So in general i think the german DB is in a very good state this year.

one last note :

Please be aware if you play one of my files that you only may activate ONE file.

NEVER ACTIVATE BOTH TOGETHER - cause this leads to crashes

http://www.file-upload.net/download-4196972/German-Leagues-V1.42.rar.html Regionalligafile (4th tier only)

http://www.2shared.com/file/tFMIKC-i/OGL-142.html Oberligafile (4th & 5th tier)

both files are written by using the advanced Editor.

And SI absolutely doesn't support this nor is there any affilation to SI....these files are my hobby work

Ok cool!

Why two files? Wouldnt it be enough just to create one file and just let the user de-activate Oberliga if you don't want it?

Normally yes - but if you want a Regionalliga that is as close as possible to the real Regionalliga next season - you have to "script"

which teams promote to it.Especially the lot of bavarian teams that promote were a big problem.

So i scripted the teams who promote next season - via a trick...unfortunately this also makes the 5th tier unplayable :)

To your question with the U23 Team

Yes if you set them to a B-Team they will definately be able to promote.

I probably will myself change all U23 teams to B-Teams in the next Version of the File (whenever this is :))

And to your question about FC Konstanz...yes there was a 6th tier file by Illauminaut for FM 2010...i remember this now.

But adding the 6th tier is now as good as impossible (at least for me)...there are 33 german divisions at lvl 6...(2010 i think it was only 15 or 16)

This requires a very fast PC - so personally i am not interested in the 6th tier :)

p.s. if you want the Flensburg B-Team to promote you need also to give them a high reputation (=>2000 (but not higher than 3000))

• 2 months later...

Hey Thomas, just a question on setting the U23 teams to B teams.

If I set all U23 teams to B teams, and give the B teams that aren't in playable leagues say around 2100 reputation each, that should give them all a decent chance of promotion correct? Just looking to strike a balance between no B teams getting promoted and just B teams getting promoted.

Or would it be better to give these teams more of a reputation around 1800? As this would put a lot of them in the upper half of reputations in German Lower Division and German Lower Division 2 while not being the top reputations which I guess would mean they aren't 100% sure to get promoted but gives other teams a chance to get promoted as well.

This also makes me wonder if U23/B teams reputation changes depending on the senior squads reputation? IE if FSV Frankfurt goes from 2nd division to Regionalliga, would this affect the reputation of the B team as well? Might look at that one for myself.

Heya Rafa -

I have to idea belonging on the 2nd part of your question (personally i don't think relegation of the 1st team will lower the reputation

of the B-Team)

To the U23 teams : I think 2100 or 2000 is fine - there are enough first teams in this division with a reputation around 2000

so not only B-Teams will promote

Well : you definately should try it out - best thing is to simulate it a bit and see what happens (i hope it works)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey, I am actually working on a player-db for regionalliga. I found a new simple edt file that is up to date with the 5 league re-modelled regionalliga. Unfortunatley family life is taking much of my time away from doing this in a pace I'd prefer. And also is there a big chance of me making it not 100% but I totaly rely on transfermarkt.de since they're a german site and should be the most accurate, so far it seems anyways.

Have no estimated time for this to be downloadable since I've just started... Just wanted to let you know that I am working on it.

• 3 weeks later...
Hello :)

one last note :

Please be aware if you play one of my files that you only may activate ONE file.

NEVER ACTIVATE BOTH TOGETHER - cause this leads to crashes

http://www.file-upload.net/download-4196972/German-Leagues-V1.42.rar.html Regionalligafile (4th tier only)

http://www.2shared.com/file/tFMIKC-i/OGL-142.html Oberligafile (4th & 5th tier)

both files are written by using the advanced Editor.

Are they good for FM13 or there are some new files?

• 10 months later...

Archived