FM12 Big Euro Nation: Small Club to Big Club Challenge

A very nice season there PRDH, will give a more indepth read tonight after work.

Yeah Charles the only good thing is you can sign them for long periods, but after they hit 23 its done, it was something that sucked I found in Turkey when I played there for a little bit last year....

Just unfortunate that Guei's contract is running out at the end of this season, he's on 19 goals from 21(2) so far this season, so if i do get promoted, he'll probably have no part in the premier league :( i think it's only this team too, which sucks, all the other teams have 25+ foreigners.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

East_Stirlingshire_FC-logo-0D7C07AB36-seeklogocom.gif

PRE SEASON/START OF SEASON

well what a start we have made to the first divison we sittin top with 10 points with dundee behind us with 9

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa352/tommy1872/ScottishFirstDivisionOverview_Stages.png

and the fixtures as well

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa352/tommy1872/EastStirlingshireFixtures_Fixtures-3.png

as for transfers they were all signed for free

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa352/tommy1872/EastStirlingshireTransfers_History-1.png

afyonkarahisarspor(1).jpg

Afyonkarahisarspor - End of Season 2017/18

Squad | Club Info | Finances

League/Graph (Finished 1st)

The league was really close until the last few games and luckily my usual bad form at the end of a season wasn't there and i finished with 4 out of 5 possible wins, getting me 1st place and promotion to the Turkish Premier League. There was a few moments where i was expecting the play-offs, but we did it. Next season isn't going to be easy though.

Turkish Cup: (Lost in 2nd Round)

I was a bit disappointed with the cup this season as i lost to a 2nd division side, but i blame myself for not playing my best team when i should have done really. We won the first on penalties and lost the 2nd on penalties.

Transfers

Again i didn't really bring many players in, but some of them didn't really play much. Ozgur Aydemir and Sergejs Pucinskis were the best of the lot. I kind of regret paying £250k (over 24 months) for Abdulkadir Kuzey, although he did score some important goals.

Some good new regarding transfers is that i can now buy over 23 year old foreigners, meaning Serge Guei is staying on into the Premier League.

Overall

Overall it was a good season, but i'm fearing next season. One thing i am hoping for, is a lot of money for winning the league, tv money too. If i don't get that money, i'll be relegated for sure.

History

[b][u]Season[/u]       [u]League[/u]           [u]Pos.[/u]    [u]Cup[/u]          [u]Europe[/u]     [u]Achievements[/u][/b]
12/13        Turkish Div.2    4th     3rd Round    ------     Reaching Play-off Quarter Finals
13/14        Turkish Div.2    3rd     2nd Round    ------     Reaching Play-off Semi Finals
14/15        Turkish Div.2    2nd     2nd Round    ------     Reaching Play-off Quarter Finals
15/16        Turkish Div.2    1st     4th Round    ------     PROMOTION!!!!
16/17        Turkish Div.1    5th     5th Round    ------     Reaching Play-off Semi Finals
17/18        Turkish Div.1    1st     2nd Round    ------     PROMOTION!!!!

Saw an achievement pop up on FM, so i checked what it was, realised it was from a news item. Was not expecting this.

ChrisSmallNews_Inbox-12.png

Obviously i rejected it :p

I'm done with FM for the night now, will carry on tomorrow. Won't be as frequently updating now either as i start a new work placement tomorrow, so not as much time to play.

Just about caught up on the updates i'd missed ... DodgeeD unlucky in the playoffs and i spot a famillier name in your report Kerem İnan was my first choice Keeper last year and here was me raving about how losing him to injury nearly ruined my season and he wasnt good for you!
Not quite the same for me - a younger keeper established himself as first choice early in the season and Kerem was forever complaining about not getting first team action so I let him go in January... Perhaps he would have been a good player for us if given the chance. :)

I was promoted, but somehow lost reputation! Also did not finish in the top 3 in Coach of the Year despite promotion.

Board starts to build a new stadium that will cost 1.5m only! 750k funded by selling of old stadium.

I am now in the Premier division against the likes of Zenit, CSKA Moscow, and Rubin - with no budget increase. Will post season review later. It is going to be tough to stay up.

Well done on reaching the top flight Charlesbeams. :thup:

My past experience of playing FM in the Turkish leagues is that a good 1st Division side can match a mid-table Super Lig side quite well so I'd be optimistic about your chances. Breaking into the top three is a tough task though. Good luck!

Keçiorengücü 2013-14 Pre-Season Report

454840.png

League

Board expectation: Mid-table finish

Media Prediction: 14th

Cup

Board expectation: Learn from the experience

Budgets

Transfer budget: 50,750 TL

Wage budget: 45,373 TL per week

Current Wage Spending: 24,429 TL per week

Facilities

Stadium Capacity: 5040 (all-seater)

Season ticket holders: 144

Training Facilities: Adequate

Youth Facilities: Minimal

Youth Recruitment: Basic

Transfers - Summary

A summer of wheeling and dealing saw 15 players leave the club and 15 new faces arrive. Most of the departures were players at the end of their contracts. The only player I didn’t want to lose was Sinan Kalayci, a young midfielder with great potential. He was asking for very high wages, too high for a potential star rather than an established one and so he left.

Of the players who came in, several are youngsters and I hope they will be in the first team in the next season or two. Failing that, I should be able to sell them for a nice profit. :)

The new arrivals who look set to make an impact (we’ve already played 5 games of the new league season) are:

Sinan Meriç (DM) – only 18 but will get some rotation in and out of the team as back up to 33 year old Yüksel Sariyar.

Uğur Yanıkdemir (AMRC) – This guy is a sormer Galatasaray youth player who has so far failed to live up to his potential. Now 26, a drop down the divisions will hopefully see him find some form. 4 goals in 4 starts is a good way to begin!

Hakan Akman (ST) – adds some much needed young blood up front and hopefully some goals as well.

Yaser Hacimustafaoğlu (ST) – another young player to lead the attacking line. 5 goals in 5 games so far and the September Player of the Month award all point to an astute signing.

I hope goals from these guys can send us up!

So frustrating! What looks like a seventeen-year-old Uruguayan prodigy has popped up in my player search. I can't scout him, or get him in on trial at the moment so he's just sitting there taunting me, waiting to be snapped up by another team!

So frustrating! What looks like a seventeen-year-old Uruguayan prodigy has popped up in my player search. I can't scout him, or get him in on trial at the moment so he's just sitting there taunting me, waiting to be snapped up by another team!

Screenshot surely?

Nice Charlesbeams, very nice. Both in terms of promotion and that job offer. You're starting to get noticed!
Well done on reaching the top flight Charlesbeams. :thup:

My past experience of playing FM in the Turkish leagues is that a good 1st Division side can match a mid-table Super Lig side quite well so I'd be optimistic about your chances. Breaking into the top three is a tough task though. Good luck!

Cheers. That is a little reassuring :p hopefully i can at least avoid relegation then. One thing i'm worrying about is bringing in foreign players and then getting relegated, meaning hardly any of them could play.

Ha! Must be. You can now understand the frustration of him being there, but not being allowed to go for him. I hope you all see my sacrifice for this challenge! :)

You're an honest man. I'm sure others in the past have foregone those rules. So hats off to you. Karma will see you sign a wonderkid in a few years :)

Well that's one way to introduce myself to the big boys. First game in the Premier League - and it's a 5-2 win.

[edit] - Just noticed that Porto were beaten in last year's Champion's League final. Should have helped with our co-efficient.

Dardanelspor A.S - Season 2013/14.

Dardanel_logo.png

League

We never really looked like relegation candidates, we didn't have the greatest of starts but managed to pick up enough points and even go on a decent run of a 4 match winning streak enough to persuade me to change our plan from 'Survive Relegation' to 'Mid Table finish' for an extra £1k wage budget. 10th Position is very respectable and next year we'll make a charge for the playoffs.

Transfers

Since we can now sign 3 Foreigners i though we might as well take advantage and brough in 3 Internationals in Armenias GK, and U21 CF and Latvias CF (5 caps 0 Goals).

The Squad

GK, Arsen Petrosyan

RB, Ridvan Simsik

CB, Salih Dursan

CB, Salih Kursunlu

LB, Cagri Kodalak

DMC, Devran Ayhan

CM, Baris Aydin

CM, Ugur Parlak

AMC, Osman Ozparilti

CF, Vardan Bakalyan

CF, Eduards Visnakovs

Season    Division     Pos   Turkish Cup     Notes
-------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13   Second       2nd    Third Round    Promotion!
2013/14  First Div.    10th  Second Round    Mid-Table - Check!

Well it looks like we'll just miss out on the playoffs but as far as first seasons go it's been excellent. We're a few points off the last remaining playoff spot with 3 games to go. Certainly possible but our form's dropped lately. Not expecting to make it and to be honest I'd rather I had another season in C2B to fortify an already impressive looking team

Des Tiny's AD Parla

parla.png

Mid-Season 2013/14

Second Division B3

February 1st Update

Second Division B3

Well a bit of up and down we started well, have lapsed for a bit due to injuries, then we started to climb back up the board again. There have been a bucketload of goals, but also some rather serious injuries to my starting strikers which has affected my chance to be nearer the top of the league.

My Star of the Half: Riccardo Vignali

The Should be Star: Miguel Herlein, barring all his injuries, he has 13 goals in 9(2) games.

My Youth so far: Angel (DC/DM), Ivan Vilches (MC/ST)

Good Results: at Ontinyent 5:2, vs Sporting Mahones 7:1, at Teruel 6:0, at Yeclano 6:1

Bad Results: at Castilla 4:9, vs Leganes 2:5

And there were goals, every one of these results shows what has been happening in my team this season, goals in both directions.

The Table

| Pos   | Inf   | Team              |       | Pld   | Won   | Drn   | Lst   | For   | Ag    | G.D.  | Pts   | 
| ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| 
| 1st   |       | Leganés           |       | 22    | 16    | 3     | 3     | 48    | 17    | +31   | 51    | 
| ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| 
| 2nd   |       | Castilla          |       | 22    | 13    | 7     | 2     | 59    | 22    | +37   | 46    | 
| 3rd   |       | Valencia Mestalla |       | 22    | 13    | 6     | 3     | 46    | 24    | +22   | 45    | 
| 4th   |       | Parla             |       | 22    | 13    | 4     | 5     | 71    | 36    | +35   | 43    | 
| 5th   |       | Hospitalet        |       | 22    | 11    | 7     | 4     | 41    | 28    | +13   | 40    | 
| 6th   |       | Ontinyent         |       | 22    | 11    | 5     | 6     | 37    | 33    | +4    | 38    | 

Relegation Playoff Spot
| ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | 16th  |       | Yeclano           |       | 22    | 6     | 7     | 9     | 19    | 28    | -9    | 25    | 

Spanish Cup

1st Round: vs Beasin 3:1

2nd Round: at Alaves 1:3

The Transfers

Since September 1st

In Brief

In: 1 Player (Free)

Out: 0 Players (€0)

Loans: 0 Players (No Fee)

Wages Total: €14,750 (p/w)

Wage Budget: €12,290 (p/w)

Remaining Transfers: €0

New Signings

First Team

|-------------------|----------|-------|-------------------------------------------------|
| Player            | Position | Price | Comments                                        |
|-------------------|----------|-------|-------------------------------------------------|
| [url="http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/504/brunoguillouoverviewatt.png"]Bruno Guillou[/url]     |  DM/MC   | Free  | A change to a defensive midfielder in an attempt|
|                   |          |       | to cut the goals down saw me sign him to start. |

Youth

|-------------------|----------|-------|------------------------------------------------|
| Player            | Position | Price | Comments                                        |

Future Transfers

|-------------------|----------|-------|-------------------------------------------------|| Player            | Position | Price | Comments                                        |
| [url="http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/338/nicolasmoreloverviewatt.png"]Nicolas Morel[/url]     | DC/DM/MC | Free  | He has been brought in as future cover at DM    |

Transfers Out

First Team

|---------------------|----------|-------|-------------------------------------------------|
| Player              | Position | Price | Comments                                        |
|---------------------|----------|-------|-------------------------------------------------|

Youth

| Player              | Position | Price | Comments                                        |

Players out on Loan

|----------------------|----------|-------|-------------------------------------------------|
| Player               | Position | Price | Comments                                        |
|----------------------|----------|-------|-------------------------------------------------|

Other News

Angel became the youngest ever player for Parla, Vignali scored most goals in a Parla game (4), Herlein got the Quickest goal at 10s.

Injuries to our Strikers was really hurting us, Yetgin out for 2-3 months, Herlein out for 3-4 weeks, Herlein out for 6-7 weeks.

LaVitrennelogo.png

Aventure française de Berty Bassett

La Vitréenne FC - 2013/14 (French National)

Results1

Results2

Results3

League - Graph

We were predicted to finish 18th despite ending up in 10th position the previous season, so it was going to be tough again. The start of the season started off very strangely where our home form was bad and we were good away. Out of our first 8 away games we had won 6 and drawn 2, and at home we had lost 3 in as many games. At the end of the season that told as we were in the top 3 with 4 games to play and somehow proceeded to lose them all, missing out on promotion by 6 points. The main problem was scoring goals with a measly 43 in the league all season. I think the problem is too many players in and we had a very young squad so it took it's toll throughout the season. The runaway winners of the league btw were Grenoble (GF 38) who started the game the league below CFA so effectively this was their third straight promotion. They were in Ligue 1 a couple of seasons previously but presumably went bankrupt so were demoted, they had by far the highest average attendance (over 15k) so haven't lost their fan base and also have a huge wage budget. Speaking of those demoted teams we have Strasbourg in the National next season, woohoo.

French Cup - 6th round

Our lack of goals came through again as we lost at home to a lower league side, Vendée Herbiers Football on penalties after finishing 0-0 aet.

Transfers

Again had no transfer budget so all players coming in on frees, but there was a lot of them, which maybe was my downfall in the league. All the players I signed on low wages to start with and obviously if they make it then they can win new contracts and such.

Squad - Best XI

Johann Rouault - Player of the season and continues to improve, given him a new contract until 2017.

Jacques Angan - Srt of disappointed with his end of season form after starting very well, being my main striker his 13 goals is disappointing.

Karl Monthé

Finances - The only reason I'm not more in debt is that the board pump £100k in here and there, but I fear the wage budget will decrease again. The board really can't complain after their decision to build a new stadium though. We have one of the lowest wage bills in the league with our highest earners on £600pw compared to GF 38 who had players on over £5k pw.

Season  |  League   | Position |    Cup    | Achievements  |
-------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13 | National  |   10th   | 7th Round | Overachievers |
2013/14 | National  |   6th    | 6th Round |               |

Second game of the season was away at Porto. A real test of where my team were at. Well, unsurprisingly I faced a barrage as their undeniably superior team set about trying to find three points. However, against the run of play, in the 24th minutes Haris Kozak got us a goal to give us a 0-1 lead as we went in at half time. The barrage continued in the second half and they equalised in the 63rd minute. I at this stage feared they'd go on to knock another three past us. They didn't and despite them having 25 shots to our 4 and 66% of the possession we held on for a really hard-fought 1-1 draw.

Now that's a score that'd frustrate all of us if it happens to us huh PRDH :) Good luck for the rest of the season battling with the big boys.

I've seen some lovely progress in the last few days as well. Keep going guys, it's pretty close to see our first top tier champion me thinks.

tommy1872 - Great start to the season.

Charlesbeams - Well done on promotion and good luck against the big teams next season.

DodgeeD - Seems like your new signings have started well.

brettney1980 - Midtable is good in your first season in the division, I'm sure you can build on that.

Lower Leagues Rule - Monstrous goalscoring you have there, especially with the injuries to your strikers.

berty1978 - You're progressing steadily. Promotion on the cards next season? Rouault looks awesome.

PRDH - Can't you ask the board to expand the scouting network so that you can scout Rodriguez?

LLR - how the hell did you lose 9-4 with both teams keeping 11 men on the pitch!? :eek:

Aside from that you're going well overall. Apologies if I missed this, but how many teams go up?

Vignalli's done superbly and you're unlucky that Herlein got injured as he started the season brilliantly!

Ok so with one game remaining there's 1 playoff spot left. We are 2 points behind and travel to Aprilia (who currently hold that playoff spot). So if we win we'll leapfrog into their place. There is one other side between us - Gavorrano - who have an away game too. It'll be tight and we're certainly underdogs but at least we have something to play for in the final game!

Edit: Ah well, wasn't to be. We led 1-0 at the break but Aprilia came back strong. On OG off the head of my keeper and a short backpass let them back into the game and take a 2-1 win. A bit frustrating but as I said before, I'd like another season down here to build the squad

Romanista1994 - Tried that at the start of the season. They kindly upgraded it from just Central Europe and Brazil to all of Europe and Brazil. Hoping that his agent sees me commenting on him in the press and offers him to me. Then I'll snap him up. Although, if I'm honest, I'll have to wait until January anyway as I can't afford him, but could have got him on a free last year, and in theory could this year too.

In other news, I just found myself reading through the FM09 thread. What a cracking season it was for this challenge.

Was FM09 my Savona year? Domegliara for you was it PRDH? If so - I think that was my favourite ever year of FM. Truly the best file I ever had :*)

It was indeed! I now class all years as BP or AP; before or after Pastore!

150px-Usnovese.png

End of Season Round Up - Novese - 2012/13 - Serie C2B

The League - 8th

So our first steps in the 4th tier of Italian football were tentative but we gradually adjusted to the standard using our unique brand of centralised ping-pong style football. No wingers, some ruddy old full backs and a host of central midfielders didn't make for the best spectacle but it did acquire points.

Despite losing our first two league games in among the cluster of Serie C Cup Group games, we demolished Campobasso 5-0 away to light the fuse on what would be an impressive debut season. One loss in our next 7 games meant we settled into a nice mid-table spot and gave me confidence in the year ahead.

We did have inevitable drops in form - as you'd expect of a new team, in a 40 match division - and these were largely on account of a slightly thin squad mixed with an over-worked physio room. Injuries came and went, but for the most part I could field a genuine full time pro first team (ie. not have to use the woeful youth).

As I adjusted the seasonal expectations in January to reflect our progress, the side seemed to lull. Complacency became too common-place as far more goals were conceded from set-pieces. Perhaps this was season-weary defending or poor concentration but it happened too often for us to mount a serious push for the playoffs.

6 losses in our final 9 games (the other 3 being wins) put paid to our outside hopes of a playoff appearance - something I'm not too despondent about though - and means we'll be looking to build upon this season next year.

Results 1

Results 2

Serie C Cup

This is a competition I've historically looked to win on FM. I've found that the first group stage is the toughest to qualify from as lots of teams use it as a way to build confidence for the league campaign ahead. So you often come across strong Serie C1 and C2 sides.

2 wins and a draw in our first 3 games meant we avoided that hurdle though. This included a truly magnificent 3-1 win at Piacenza (who'd just been relegated from Serie B!).

The 1st knockout round saw us face Spezia who we easily despatched 2-0. Our next game, away at Viareggio was just as straightforward as we triumphed 3-0. The problem was fixture congestion as injuries racked up. As my confidence grew in our chances at winning this trophy, so did the awkward 2nd Group Stage.

Just 3 teams in each group means only the top team makes the semi finals. Unfortunately our 1-0 loss away to C1 Bassano meant we'd need a miracle to qualify. Leading 2-1 against Paganese would have meant qualification rested on goal difference; sadly Paganese scored a late equaliser to end the cup run. Still, it was productive and surely garnered some important experiences for the squad.

The Key Men

Antonio Montella (ST) - Fans player of the year and our main striker. Montella came to the club after signing an expensive contract but thankfully delivered over a long season. 24 goals in 42 appearances is a fantastic return and he was the best performer of the season.

Giorgio Natale (AMC/ST) - The Novese wonderkid. He was spotted on a free transfer having not found a club and I swooped. 12 months later, he's played 42 games for Novese, scoring 8 goals and assisting 19. At just 17 years old he has a massive future in the game. He's way too good for us and the interest from Serie A is already concerning. We have him tied down for 2 more years and I don't imagine he'll stay beyond that so I'm going to have to use him wisely - cash in or help him propel us up the divisions? I'm siding with the later. The finances can wait! The best way I can sum up how well he's done this year is to point to his current ability - at the start of the season my assistant had him as 1.5 stars, now he is 4.5 stars. What a talent!

Riccardo Tantardini (DC) - signed in January on an emergency basis given squad injuries, he has developed quickly and has the makings of a strong center back. An exciting prospect.

Angelo Danotti (DL/DRC/WBRL) - Shout out to the now departed Danotti who quite simply loved a goal from a corner. Was strong for us but can definitely be replaced in the summer.

Overall Squad Stats

Objectives:

For the coming season:

• Improve perilous financial position (-£300k)
  • Secure top half finish
  • Continue to reduce the average age of the squad
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| YEAR  |       CLUB      |   NATION   |   LEAGUE  | TIER | FINISH |                 ACHIEVEMENTS                  |      NOTES    |
|-------|-----------------|------------|-----------|------|--------|-----------------------------------------------|---------------|
|2012/13|      Novese     |    Italy   | Serie C2B |  4th |   8th  |                                               |               |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Romanista1994 - Tried that at the start of the season. They kindly upgraded it from just Central Europe and Brazil to all of Europe and Brazil. Hoping that his agent sees me commenting on him in the press and offers him to me. Then I'll snap him up. Although, if I'm honest, I'll have to wait until January anyway as I can't afford him, but could have got him on a free last year, and in theory could this year too.

In other news, I just found myself reading through the FM09 thread. What a cracking season it was for this challenge.

I see. Well, good luck in signing him. :)

I've finished my first season, going to start on taking screenshots and writing the report.

FC Mulhouse Introduction

I'm back to the club I began this challenge with in the 2009 thread, FC Mulhouse. It's a very old club founded in 1893, and some notable names in recent history are Arsène Wenger and Raymond Domenech. Wenger played for the club in his early days, while Domenech was both a player and manager (at the same time) at the end of his playing career.

Manager Profile | Manager Information | Club Profile | Last Seasons CFA - B Table

I have told the board that I believe we can avoid relegation and they have given m e a transfer budget of £84k and a wage budget of £17.25k p/w to get it done. The squad is already decent in size (no idea about quality yet), although many contracts will run out in a couple of weeks. There will no doubt be some major changes before the season starts.

Ohanzee - Great to see you back at FC Mulhouse

iacovone - Natale really does look like he's got the talent to make it to the top. Hopefully he'll make it a part of the way with Novese. Solid first season, ready for a promotion charge next season?

Ohanzee - I remember the days of Mulhouse, good luck again. Lovely budgets to work with :)

PRDH - I'm not sure if we'll be ready for a promotion push, it's dependent on who I can bring in this summer as I said goodbye to about 6 players after their contracts ran down.

Much like LLR, we've had a free-scoring start to the season. A 5-3 opening day defeat had me worried as did 2-2 and 3-3 draws but recent results have turned our way.

Ahead of a match with Malatyaspor, I got criticised by a manger for the first time in this career. I gave him some of the same back and then this happened. :D I'll take that for the rest of the season!

2978.jpg

Barakaldo 2012 End of Season Report (2013)

Transfers - I brought in leftback Jon Manuel on loan in the last few days of the January window and he played one match getting a five month injury. Luckily I managed to find another leftback loanee on time in Eneko.

Segunda B2

League Table|League Graph

Media Prediction: 11th

Actual Positon: 9th

We started off quite badly, not winning in the first five matches and dropping to 18th in the league. We recovered after a successful team meeting was called and we went unbeaten for the next five matches before Barca B trounced us at their place. Despite that loss we won the next four matches before hitting another slump which went from December to January. After we exited that slump with another team meeting we remained in midtable, never going below 12th or above 8th. By the end of the season we were firmly rooted in those midtable positions and three losses from the last four matches weren't enough for other teams to catch up with us.

Copa del Rey

We didn't play any cup matches.

Squad

Squad Overview

Topscorer: Mikel Danobeitia (23)

Most Assists: Noe Metzger (15)

Most Man of the Match: Mikel Danobeitia (12)

Highest Average Rating: Mikel Danobeitia (7.43)

Worst Discipline: Nacho Lopez (9 Yellows)

Notable Mentions: Carlos Alvarez who scored 12 goals and made 5 assists for an average rating of 6.99.

Danobeitia, Metzger and Alvarez were hugely impressive up front and carried the team for large parts of the season. Perhaps some other players like Fernando and Mentxaka could have done similarly well, but they got long-term injuries early in the season and didn't recover well enough to be starting. At the back we were pretty bad (I've never seen so many own goals), but not worse than most of the rest of the division. However, with star goalkeeper Unai Alba starting to show the effect of age I'll have to start looking for a replacement.

Finances - Just woeful, £647k in the red after the last league match. We're losing money at an incredible rate despite trimming the wages to below what they were at the start. The board will probably cut my allowed wage budget for next season, so I won't be able to bring in anymore players aside from those I've already agreed to sign. I pray for a cup run next year.

Aims for Next Season

-Get better players in and get rid of deadwood.

-Improve on 9th position.

-Sort out those finances.

I haven't taken screenshots of all of the players because there's going to be some pretty radical changes to the squad, but next season I'll be looking to do a better squad report.

LLR - how the hell did you lose 9-4 with both teams keeping 11 men on the pitch!? :eek:

Aside from that you're going well overall. Apologies if I missed this, but how many teams go up?

I think the problem was I went down 3-0 quite early, my thought was screw it lets see if we can pull back and show something to the big boys...so I basically went all out attack, who care if we lose 7-0 over 3-0 its still 0pts...well we pulled 1 back, but they scored 2 more for 5-1 not long after halftime, and I just kept pressing, mistakes were made by both teams and 13 goals scored lol...The top 4 teams go into crazy playoff system, there is an explanation on one of the other pages...

AUBadge.jpg

I couldn't resist any more despite the busy times around. After horrendous number of loads to get Istanbulspor promoted, I decided to go wih Anadolu Üsküdar. The screenshots will follow but some interesting facts first:

- Only one favoured personnel exists in the clubs info screen, which you will see, and that name is no other than current Fenerbahçe chairman Aziz Yıldırım. Before his time as a board member in Fenerbahçe, he served Anadolu Üsküdar as chairman for two years starting from 1981.

- The foundation year amazed me as well. A couple of searches gave an interesting answer to that. After Beşiktaş and Galatasaray were found as sports clubs, group of men gathered and discussed about a club based in Anatolian side of the city. In 1907, a group claimed that the club should be based in Kadıköy whereas some others said it should be in Üsküdar. The Kadıköy-ists departed and found Fenerbahçe in 1907, whereas the remaining guys found Anadolu in 1908. The name was later changed to Anadolu Üsküdar.

- Lastly, the game says they are playing in Maltepe as a renter whereas their official site is claiming they are playing in Beylerbeyi. One way or other, the club does not own a stadium so it's one more goal to achieve in the long run. Also Maltepe Stadı is the natural home of one of our rivals, Maltepespor. Lovely!

And now; ladies and gentlemen. I am glad to introduce you to the new manager of Anadolu Üsküdar, the second club in the Anatolian side, Sercan ÇALI.

Despite the clubs long history, there are only a few achievements and all of those were won before 1920s. Anadolu Üsküdar is relatively unknown considering the fact that they are an İstanbul club, meaning they will have a tough time to generate fans around the city.

Club overview looks decent but the fact that we are playing on a rental stadium is not good, let alone the fact to pay €9K per year plus 7% of the gate recepits. Here's some more club info for the interested parties. I am pretty sure we will be a one big family with our 47 ticket holders :D

Aim for the year ahead looks like a relegation fight for now as I didn't even had the time to look at the squad. We are expected to finish dead last at 18th though. I'm hoping to make a good use of our €16K transfer budget and €10K wage budget of which €3K is already spent. With only an assistant manager backing me up now, it'll be a quick entrance to the transfer market to get a good backroom staff first.

Lastly two photos of the stadium. Lovely place to play 2nd Division matches to be honest.

maltepestadulanfx7.jpg

stad1tt7.jpg

Archived