Budget: £15m

Looking for: Attacking midfielder to play in the hole just behind the forward

With: Passing, Creativity

Other: Long Shots

Season: 1

Loyalty Bonus: Any

Agent Fee: Any

Ganso? Hazard?

EDIT: Feck it, just saw that you have budget of only 15 mil.

Club: Brentford

Budget: 25k

Looking for: ST, MC, DR, GK

I'd prefer to sign players for free due to my low budget, however, would be willing to spend a few thousand here and there. Also open to loan suggestions.

Get a good parent club i got Chelsea with Bradford and somehow managed to get

http://imageshack.us/f/17/bradford.png/

hes destroying the league lol

I'd prefer to sign players for free due to my low budget, however, would be willing to spend a few thousand here and there. Also open to loan suggestions.

Striker: Febian Brandy, should be willing to join Brentford and whilst he's had a little downgrade he should be more than good enough imo.

I can't think of any more but I know there are some. Have a look in the free agents thread.

Striker: Febian Brandy, should be willing to join Brentford and whilst he's had a little downgrade he should be more than good enough imo.

I can't think of any more but I know there are some. Have a look in the free agents thread.

Yeah i've signed him, pretty much used up the majority of my remaining wage budget though, always been a keen admirer of his. Any loan ideas mate?

Club: Norwich City

Budget: £3m, but I would like the player to be cheap as possible.

Looking for: AMC that can play as a Treq or a Advanced Playmaker.

With:

Other: Don't mention Andres Guardado or Jordi Gomez. I have a bid for Robert Pires.

Season: 1, summer

Loyalty Bonus: £150k tops, but again as little as possible.

Agent Fee: £150k tops, but again as little as possible.

Federico Macheda -loan

Got him playing in the Champ and scores more goals than games played 11/14

With:

Other: Don't mention Andres Guardado or Jordi Gomez. I have a bid for Robert Pires.

Adam Lallana - just a tad over your budget @ £3.4 mill but worth it IMO , can play across the whole midfield MC/AMC/L/R so quite a good utility player:thup:

With:

Magnus Wolff Eikrem, paid 1m with Reading

also Kevin De Bruyne, Genk, not sure how much tho

Federico Macheda -loan

Got him playing in the Champ and scores more goals than games played 11/14

He'll go to the Champ but i doubt League 1. In fact I'm pretty sure I tried just to see and my suspicions were correct. If anywhere can prove otherwise though i'll happily listen.

He'll go to the Champ but i doubt League 1. In fact I'm pretty sure I tried just to see and my suspicions were correct. If anywhere can prove otherwise though i'll happily listen.

I read in another thread that Daniel Sturridge went to Bradford , thought you might have a chance seeming I rate both players on the same level.

In that case.

Eddie Johnson - ST - free agent

Christopher Dilo - GK - loan

John Oster - MC - 40K ( Negotiable )

hope that helps :thup:

Club: WEST HAM

Budget: £5M

Looking for: ML (2ND CHOICE IN FIRST TEAM) and LB (TO START IN FIRST TEAM)

With: ML - pace, passing and dribbling, good crosses LB - pace, tackling, composure

Other: anything else that is beneficial I suppose....

Season: 1, summer (mid august)

Loyalty Bonus: --

Agent Fee: --

I've had difficulty signing players. Bought Stuart Parnaby, would he be worth training to LB position....?

Club: Man Utd

Budget: £25M (can get more through selling players)

Looking for: CM

With: Experience, age 26 or under, similar player type and attributes to Sneijder.

Other: N/A

Loyalty Bonus: Any

Agent Fee: Any

I'd rather rely on Giggs, Ando, Cleverley and Gibbo for that MCa role. And as MCd you have Fletcher and Carrick. All good enough to do the job in the first season. You better invest in DR and AML back-ups/rotations.

I'd rather rely on Giggs, Ando, Cleverley and Gibbo for that MCa role. And as MCd you have Fletcher and Carrick. All good enough to do the job in the first season. You better invest in DR and AML back-ups/rotations.

Even though Giggs is immense he can't last 90 mins. Cleverley i'm trying to ease into the first team, so will start in less important games and some cup games as be used as a sub in big games. Gibson won't be fitting into my squad, i'll be looking to offload him as soon as possible. Anderson, i've heard good things about but i've never really like him - i should maybe just bite the bullet and give him a run out.

Also, Smalling was suffice as DR cover and should Young become injured i can swtich Nani into his position and Valencia onto the right. I think the only signing i want to make is a CM, but again i may have to just forget about that too.

Being a Brentford fan myself. Is R.Lee not good in the game great goalkeeper irl. And What about Logan for RB?

Club: Wigan

Budget: £1.5m

Looking for: Striker or Attacking Midfielder (Right or Left)

With: a bit of pace and good finishing ability

Other: -

Loyalty Bonus: -

Agent Fee: -

Isn't Victor Moses good enough? He can cover both positions. Attacking Midfielder Right & Left you could try and get Paul Anderson from Forest. Don't look at his attributes at the moment as he could possibly improve. For striker you could try Robbie Findley, again from Forest but I'm not sure whether he'll move yet.

Victor Moses and Hugo Rodallega are my first choices for AM Right and Left, with Shaun Maloney as one backup, ideally I'm looking for someone to give me an option to play as a poacher off a targetman but could also offer alternatives on the wings too.

All that for £1.5m is unlikely I know! Will have a little look at your suggestions now.

Looking for two players:-

Club: Liverpool

Budget: £7.5-10mil

Looking for: Striker

With: Ability to drop into the gap between oppositions defence and midfield, play through balls for strike partner (aka King Kenny/Beardsley)

Club: Liverpool

Budget: £10 -20 mill

Looking for: Right sided midfielder - not a winger unless can be re-trained

With: Good passing ability, high work rate along with an eye for a through ball

Thanks in advance,

S.

Being a Brentford fan myself. Is R.Lee not good in the game great goalkeeper irl. And What about Logan for RB?

Yeah i changed my mind on him, I decided to keep him. I love Brentford, it's good to see a real fan on these forums for once lol. I feel like I should take advantage of your knowledge seen as you are a fan. Can you recommend any signings for me - all i really need now is MC and DR (thanks for first suggestions, do you have any others?).

Yeah i changed my mind on him, I decided to keep him. I love Brentford, it's good to see a real fan on these forums for once lol. I feel like I should take advantage of your knowledge seen as you are a fan. Can you recommend any signings for me - all i really need now is MC and DR (thanks for first suggestions, do you have any others?).

I dont have the demo yet, but wait for FM12 to arrive in the post. Will start my Brentford save then and can then help :)

Club: West Ham

Budget: £500k or less OR to loan

Looking for: DL

With: young player with a GREAT potential of growth from getting some playing time

Other: good passer with pace. preference would be a loan with a view to it becoming permanent.

Season: 1st season (looking to do this in the January window)

Loyalty Bonus: low as possible

Agent Fee: low as possible

Good lad, League One doesn't get much coverage on these forums and I'd love to see more communication about the league and it's clubs.

Totally agree little coverage of League One Clubs, I will try and get it up over the weekend. Never done one before so will have to look at others try and get it right lol.

Archived