FM12 Liverpool F.C Thread - Victory is upon us.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Season overview

Premier division: 1st

Fa Cup: lost in 4th round vs wolves

league cup: won vs stoke.

I was impressive in the league, i would beat the smaller sides with by a lot and i would scrape lucky wins/draws vs the big sides. I scored over 100 goals but this was mostly due to the amazingness of suarez. League cup was easy and for the fa cup was just disappointing. Wolves outplayed me and i only managed 2 shots agasint them in 90 minutes. Heads will roll because of it.

Table

7J0jC.png

Player stats

jXP8G.png

Impressive things to look for Suarez with 49 goals and kuyt with 17 assists and 17 goals :D

I will look to sell carroll,adam,bellamy,fabio,maxi and possibly doni and skrtel

Suarez has been tracked by arsenal and if i can get a bid of over 70 million i will sell.

I sold him to City where unsurprisingly he is struggling for games :)

City sign everyone ha i have scouted 6 youth players and they have all ended up at City , Cant sell Suarez only have Carroll and play Bellamy and Kuyt more on the wings and with Carroll only getting 8 goals last season , how much did city pay for Suarez mate ?

City sign everyone ha i have scouted 6 youth players and they have all ended up at City , Cant sell Suarez only have Carroll and play Bellamy and Kuyt more on the wings and with Carroll only getting 8 goals last season , how much did city pay for Suarez mate ?

22.5m upfront after season 4, he had been pretty poor for me for 2 seasons and I'd just signed Gotze, plus he wanted a massive pay rise to sign a new contract. I was glad to get rid of him in the end.

22.5m upfront after season 4, he had been pretty poor for me for 2 seasons and I'd just signed Gotze, plus he wanted a massive pay rise to sign a new contract. I was glad to get rid of him in the end.

Made enquiry for Gotze wanted 66M for him , asked Pepe Reina to retire from international football said he wants to run it by the national manager first , beat Norwich 3 - 0 first game of the season Pastore , Sandro and Suarez scored Hazard got Man Of The Match :) Chelsea at the Bridge next

4-3 victory over cska moscow away in the champions league last 16 away, unbeaten run continues.

26 games gone in the premiership, 20 wins, 6 draws. 6 points clear of 2nd placed city on equal games.

First loss of the season, 2-1 to chelsea in the league cup final :mad:

Unlucky mate. Loading up till the match.

a 2-0 win over wolves sees me move from 1st into 1st. 72 points from 28 matches, still unbeaten in the league and my final 10 games are as follows. i think i have a good chance to win the league. next game is the anfield leg of the CSKA moscow match in the champions league last 16, i take a 4-3 lead from the away leg into the match so i should progress here.

norwich H

stoke A

city H

villa A

everton H

bolton A

arsenal H

chelsea A

west brom H

newcastle A

not getting out of my CL group. 2 games played and lost 2. Real Madrid just beat me 3-1 at home. Real & Juve have 6 points each, have to beat AZ Alkmar twice now to give me half a chance

Unlucky mate have Bayern and Malaga in my Group just beat Bayern 3 - 2 away from home Suarez is on fire for me

Unlucky mate have Bayern and Malaga in my Group just beat Bayern 3 - 2 away from home Suarez is on fire for me

frustrating. Mare of a group. but should still get out of it with the squad i have put together. 2 winns against AZ will get me back into it

Managed to win the league and FA cup in the 1st season. Needed just a point to seal the title on the final day of the season at Molineux and got just that, taking the title over City on goal difference. Was closer than it should have been but we threw away a 7 point lead in the final weeks of the season with a loss at home to City and a few draws against lesser teams.

The FA Cup final against United was a thriller. Won 5-3 aet as it was 3-3 after 90mins. I was convinced it was going to go to penalties but managed to grab a couple of goals.

Made a good start in the first 3 games of the second season but Ive got a tough run of games now with Arsenal, Real Madrid, Chelsea and United my next 4 fixtures

Archived