FM12 Liverpool F.C Thread - Victory is upon us.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

squad for season 3

Playing a 4231 deep formation

GK. Pepe, Smithies

RB: Johnson, Vrsajlko, Kelly

LB: Enrique, Robinson

CB: Agger, Kjaer, Coates, Wilson (also have a regen Lutz and Muinesa in the reserves)

DM: M'Vila, Stevie, Prise (RG)

DM DLP: Andrea Poli, Badelj

3 AM positions (AMR, AML, AMC all players interchange)

Lucas Moura, Hazard, Eriksen, Adam Johnson, Suso, lamela, Henderson, Gagno (Rg PT to be better than Stevie)

ST: Suarez, neymar, Costa (RG)

also have Tolga Cidreci who has been good for me and can play DM/CM/AMC but i have too many players and Lamela is moaning about the competition for places so needed to offload 1 and while his PT is better than Hendersons i can;t bring myself to get rid of Hendo who has been brilliant for me, AVG 7.2 for the 2 seasons so far and can play in any midfield postion and is doing a great job when played as AML AP Attack,

have brought in a good few U18's who all have potential and have sterling in the reserves as well, will loan him out again this season to see if his stats can get a jump as he seems to have stalled

sorry, how do i load up the editor and what do i have to do?

yeah its a separate download from steam this year, even if you got the boxed game it can only be downloaded. shouldn't take long tho, just log into your steam account and search Football Manager and it will come up

Trying to Devolp Sterling & Bueno in my save

trying to sell Bueno on mine, he has decent potential but i have a regen i want to develope and he wont get game time. Sterling seems to have stalled for me. i probably need to have him in the first team instead of loaning him but i've plenty of players in those positions

Any suggestions for a world class striker who's actually possible to sign for under the £100million

I got Niang from Caen for £5m at the end of the second season and he's been immense. Took a couple of months to settle, then started banging them in with a vengeance. He’s currently keeping Suarez out my starting 11.

Trying to Devolp Sterling & Bueno in my save

I've done the same. Sterling is proving to be excellent - just turned 19, called up for England, and looking likely to get 20+ starts for me this season. Bueno was looking excellent for me in his first season, but has gone through a bit of an off patch, not helped by the fact that I bought Niang and he's on fire so Bueno isn't getting the game time he had been. Think I'll try and loan him out, then make a decision on whether to cash in or give him another shot. He's odd as his stats aren't amazing and don't seem to develop particularly quickly, but he has an excellent goal scoring record for me - scores 1 in 2 including from the bench.

squad for season 3

Playing a 4231 deep formation

GK. Pepe, Smithies

RB: Johnson, Vrsajlko, Kelly

LB: Enrique, Robinson

CB: Agger, Kjaer, Coates, Wilson (also have a regen Lutz and Muinesa in the reserves)

DM: M'Vila, Stevie, Prise (RG)

DM DLP: Andrea Poli, Badelj

3 AM positions (AMR, AML, AMC all players interchange)

Lucas Moura, Hazard, Eriksen, Adam Johnson, Suso, lamela, Henderson, Gagno (Rg PT to be better than Stevie)

ST: Suarez, neymar, Costa (RG)

also have Tolga Cidreci who has been good for me and can play DM/CM/AMC but i have too many players and Lamela is moaning about the competition for places so needed to offload 1 and while his PT is better than Hendersons i can;t bring myself to get rid of Hendo who has been brilliant for me, AVG 7.2 for the 2 seasons so far and can play in any midfield postion and is doing a great job when played as AML AP Attack,

have brought in a good few U18's who all have potential and have sterling in the reserves as well, will loan him out again this season to see if his stats can get a jump as he seems to have stalled

Great Squad there mate ill post mine in a min

Season 3 Playing 4-4-2 with attacking wingers

GK Reina,Smithes,Gulacsi

DL Enrique,Robinson

DR Kelly,Flanagan,Vrsaljko

DC Carragher,Coates,Agger,Wilson,Papastathopoulos

MC Gerrard,Henderson,Badeji,Suso

AML Perotti,Lamela

AMR Lucas Moura,A.Johnson

FW Suarez,Leandro,Vela,Leandro Damiao

Happy with the squad may sign another MC in jan windows

Man I cannot keep Coates fit. In my first season at the start of Feb and he has only managed 8 games. Keeps getting muscle injuries that put him out for about 6 weeks on average. Really frustrating as I wanted to give him plenty of game time to help his development.

Man I cannot keep Coates fit. In my first season at the start of Feb and he has only managed 8 games. Keeps getting muscle injuries that put him out for about 6 weeks on average. Really frustrating as I wanted to give him plenty of game time to help his development.

Seb on my save at the age of 25, Also my Vice captain to Reina. Burnley away in the premiership next.

SebastinCoatesOverview_Profile-1.png

Great Squad there mate ill post mine in a min

Thanks mate. I Bought big at the end of season 1 but it paid off as werner put a good bit of cash in after season 2 and we topped the sponsorshil table taking in 85m. its put me in a very healthy position even after spending a further 56m this summer on 3 first teamers and a couple of regen youths

Season 3 Playing 4-4-2 with attacking wingers

GK Reina,Smithes,Gulacsi

DL Enrique,Robinson

DR Kelly,Flanagan,Vrsaljko

DC Carragher,Coates,Agger,Wilson,Papastathopoulos

MC Gerrard,Henderson,Badeji,Suso

AML Perotti,Lamela

AMR Lucas Moura,A.Johnson

FW Suarez,Leandro,Vela,Leandro Damiao

Happy with the squad may sign another MC in jan windows

Good squad there too mate. can;t get myself to go with a 442 tho, How is Vela performing. was very tempted to bring him in as he gives cover at the end of season 1

Seb on my save at the age of 25, Also my Vice captain to Reina. Burnley away in the premiership next.

BEAST!!!! :)

think he'll be something similar for me, developing really well alongside Wilson. Gets a few goals from corners as well

Struggling to take city down, 27 games gone im 2 points behind and the run of games i have im not likely to keep up my 4 wins in a row. My next 5 premiership games are

H City

A Tottenham

H West brom

A Birmingham

A Chelsea

Also have the Anfield leg of the barcelona game in there which i will lose, i will get the advantage of city if i beat them at anfield but the way they are playing at the minute, i dont see it happening.

EDIT: Kovacic is a BEAST. 7 appearances, 4 goals 4 Assists. Very gerrardesque. Highly reccomended, and so the city game begins.

MateoKovacicOverview_Attributes.png

Struggling to take city down, 27 games gone im 2 points behind and the run of games i have im not likely to keep up my 4 wins in a row. My next 5 premiership games are

H City

A Tottenham

H West brom

A Birmingham

A Chelsea

Also have the Anfield leg of the barcelona game in there which i will lose, i will get the advantage of city if i beat them at anfield but the way they are playing at the minute, i dont see it happening.

EDIT: Kovacic is a BEAST. 7 appearances, 4 goals 4 Assists. Very gerrardesque. Highly reccomended, and so the city game begins.

MateoKovacicOverview_Attributes.png

Jesus Kovacvic has developed well. didn;t think he had those stats in him at the start of the game

You should start as normal against city put as soon as the game kicks off change your tactic to Counter. i've used this at times in tough games and it seems to work

I'm hoping that the worst is behind him because I want him as my long term replacement for Carra. Unfortunately he is getting injured in matches not training so its out of my control.

HAHAHAHAHA I don;t believe it!!! after all the stuff you said and the team you put out in the first leg you go and do that!!!!

I don't quite believe it myself, especially the goalkeeper 2 posts up was in goal for both matches (my choice to do that, reina was fine to play)

HA city slip up with a draw as i beat west brom i lead on goal difference 70 points each after 30 games +3 goal difference between us.

Champions league quarters

Real Madrid v Liverpool

Winner will play either Fiorentina or Leverkusen. this game hates me :D

Vrslajko gave away a stupid free kick (also got sent off and a 1 week fine) on 90+2 which real scored from in a 3-2 defeat at the bernabau, i take 2 away goals into the anfield leg so im hopeful i can progress after my performance against barcelona :D

Next up, chelsea at the bridge in the premiership.

City have the mancs, arsenal, bitters, Stoke wolves and aston villa as their remaining premiership games. still only ahead on goal difference and my remaining games are

H norwich

A Swansea

H Newcastle

A Blackburn

H Mancs

A Arsenal

also have the champions league quarter at anfield and the semi's should i progress. it's looking good for my chances although i won't expect it.

2-1 victory over chelsea at the bridge :D

EDIT: Dominated the anfield leg, but the super keeper stopped me scoring all game. Out in the quarters.

I beat norwich as city beat the mancs still only goal difference i lead on after 33 games.

German Terminator update, he has been on loan at genk this season and is breaking records all over the place, 21 goals this season over there :D

Little Danny Ayala just put the mancs out of the F.A cup for norwich :D norwich into the final :D:D

34 games gone, im 2 points clear at the top as city drew with arsenal and i beat swansea 3-1

Archived