enjoyable save suggestion

Depends entirely on what you consider good. Italy is interesting with the co-ownership rules. Athletic Club are good if you like restrictions (so are Chivas in Mexico). If you want a league that doesn't run the same as Europe then go with Brazil. There are so many competitions and it runs outside of the European season. Going in France gives you access to a lot of African players. There's certain foreign player laws in the likes of Russia and Croatia. Or do as abfielder said, go lowler league.

It's really hard to say since everyone has different tastes.

Usually going with the club you support IRL can be a good idea, or if you like spending loads of money on the best players in the world and want instant success, then play as Man City.

I like Sweden:

- fairly short seasons if you start low down so games tend to fly by (although expect a looonng pre-season)

- restrictions on non-Swedish players mean no trawling Brazil for cheap good players

- teams tend to be fairly even

I used to get bored so easily when i was managing teams like Everton, Sunderland etc. Cuz you can easily create great team in 2 or 3 years with tv rights and other incomes. But i found Coca-Cola League 2 really enjoyable. I make it to premier league in 4 years with Crewe. Now im trying to hold on there. Will see how many years will it take to be champ :p

That's my current game haha.. It's pretty easy your only real rival is Ajax..

I'm on my 4th season, and dominating the league with 3 times double in a row... and ongoing the 4th season... starting to get bored though, usually seasons ends with Ajax behind by 1-4 points.

Yeh i have managed in Erdiviside, it is really nice challenge to improve them into top 3 european league and gain max CL places, only trouble is that prize money and TV revenue (i thiink is 5m) dont improve as the league rises the ranks which makes it hard to pay wages anywhere close to EPL teams, still managed to them into 2nd place in coeficciant in maybe 25-30 seasons not sure exactly,

In terms of which team, well Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord are the big 3, i would suggest using a different team who u could make big and thus force the big rep teams in your league to 'catch up'. If for example you choose Ajax well u will be a one team league if u make them great meaning u cant really improve your leagues status. I chose Utrecht where i managed for 8 season and won 2 titles before moving to Groningen but i failed to make them above 6th, then finally i moved to Ajax once the league was higher ranked

I downloaded Quackje's update in Gundo's challenge (Small club to big club small Euro nation), shut my eyes and clicked on a country, wound up in Cyprus! Its got loads of other leagues from the "lesser" Euro nations that you wouldn't ordinarily manage in.

Archived