Legends Database 2010 - Official Release -

Deus84

Legends Database 2010: Official Release by Deus84*

Contact Me Before Redistributing

* There's a weird procedure to make the database work with the latest patch (10.3). Read the instructions text in the .rar files (only available in the update)

Legends Database 2010 - #Update1#

Added more than 200 players, completely re-made financial aspects of most teams, fixed lots of ca/pa and mistakes. Unfortunately i didn't have time to add more teams but 1 or 2 but the database should be much better than the default version

The Database (there's a readme in the zipped file which explain how to make the database works with the latest patch)

http://rapidshare.com/files/382231893/LegendsDatabase2010_UPDATE.rar

Savegame for Average Computers (Big Database with England/Scotland/Italy/Spain loaded)

http://rapidshare.com/files/382233133/LD2010_Savegame_3L.rar

I will upload another savegame for faster computers and an updated set of facepacks later :)

Legends Database 2010 - DEFAULT VERSION

The Database: http://rapidshare.com/files/371941608/Legends_Database_2010.rar

Mediafire link: http://www.mediafire.com/?qjtqqm5zdnr

The Pictures: http://rapidshare.com/files/371939045/AA_Legends.rar

Mediafire link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ytyddil5jgd

Who had the game patched to 10.3 version and have crashdumps could try my savegame, it should work (btw i suggest you to download the pictures and the database, even if it doesn't work).

http://rapidshare.com/files/373520916/LegendsDatabaseBig.rar

Database Size = Large

Loaded Leagues = England, Scotland, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Holland, Hungary, Uruguay, Argentine, Brazil,

Other: fixed Trautmann's contract and footedness bugs of some players (pele, cruijff, etc.) with fmrte.

Path: C:\Users\UserName\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\games

Ladies and Gentleman,

I’m very proud to present you the authentic Legends Database 2010 for Football Manager 2010. I think I’m not lying if I say that this is by far the best legends database ever for Football Manager. It took me months (literally) to do it, and I really hope that you will enjoy playing it as much as I’ve enjoyed doing it. I've always been a football "maniac" and my knowledge of past players & teams is pretty good but I have to say that a big help came from the sigames community: THANK YOU VERY MUCH guys.

Ok, let's talk about the database: many of you have already played the 2008 or the 2009 version of my legends database so they know what it is about but, for those of you who didn't do that, read what follows:

- Over 2500 players of any era created, most of them with accurate attributes, playing histories and pictures ( where possible).

- Almost 50 teams of the past fully re-made (LIST). Each team has with accurate tactical and financial attributes. Some teams will be of a specific year/period while some will have some players from different eras.

- Hundreds of teams partially edited..

- More than 50 managers of the past created, most of them with accurate tactical and mental skills.

- Uefa and Fifa coefficients of nations and leagues fully edited in order to guarantee more realism.

- Most of the Awards winners rankings (as Balon d'or or league top scorer) have been edited to make the game more realistic.

- More than 50 referees, staff and stadiums of the past created!

How to Install the Database

Install the Database

The database should be putted here C:\Users\YourName\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\editor data

Then...

First step: when running Fm2010 make sure you load the DEFAULT DATABASE (normal)and not the patched one.

Second Step: in order to choose the legends database to be loaded tick the "change" icon.

Third Step: once you clicked on the "change" icon a new window will appear with a list of the databases. You should tick ONLY my database, otherwise the game won't work.

Fourth Step: click on the "apply" (or ok, don't remember) icon. Now you should choose the leagues to be loaded as you normally do. I suggest you to load PARTICULAR leagues. Read what leagues i suggest you to load in my tricks & tips.

**Installing Pictures**

First Step: it's easy. You have to unzip the .rar folder in the following path: C:\Users\UserName\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics\faces . If the picture won't show up in the game try to go in the game settings (video & sound), untick "use cache skin", tick "always reload skin", then ok. It should work

Teams of the past *fully remade: List

* there are TONS of partially edited teams. Just consider that :D

England

Arsenal 1997

Manchester United 1968

Leicester city 1980

Leeds (don revie's era)

Chelsea 1970

Liverpool 1983-1985

Nottingham Forest 1979-1980

Middlesbrough 2002-2004

Ipswich Town ** will be available in the next update

Tottenham 1970-1980

Manchester City 1968-1978

Wolverhampton

Newcastle 1995-1997

Aston Villa 1980-1984

Everton 1982 + legends

West Ham

Italy

Atalanta

Bari 1993-1999

Brescia 2000-2002

Cagliari 1969

Chievoverona 2002-2004

Hellas Verona 1985

Fiorentina 1955

Internazionale 198

Juventus 1972-1979

Lazio 1999-2000

Milan 1988-1990

Napoli 1989

Parma 1994

Roma 2000-2001

Sampdoria 1991

Torino 1940-1949

Udinese 1996-1998

Vicenza 1978

Palermo 2002-2005 **** will be fully edited in the next update

Foggia 1991-1993

Spain

Real Madrid 2000-2002

Barcelona 1993

Valencia 2001-2004

Real Sociedad 2002-2006

Athletic Bilbao 1965-1983

France

PSG 1995-2000

Olympique Marseille 1991

Holland

Ajax 1970

PSV 1989-1991

Portugal

Porto 2004

Benfica 1961

Sporting CP 1946-1954 (Five Violins team)

Serbia

Red Star 1990

Germany

Bayern Munchen 1972-1976

Borussia Dortmund 1998

Borussia Gladbach 1970-1978

Scotland

Celtic 1967

Rangers 1990-1994

Aberdeen 1983-1984

Bulgary

CSKA Sofia ****will be avalaible in the next update

Greece

Panaithinaikos 2000-2004

Brazil

Santos 1960-1970

Botafogo 1940

Argentina

River Plate 1944-1950 (La Maquina)

Boca Juniors 1970

Hungary

Honved 1950

Uruguay

Nacional

Penarol

Ukraine

Dinamo Kiev 1970 * will be available in the next update

*** Unfortunately i didn't have time to put a few players in the database, especially greek and turkish players. Wait for the next update, i'm really sorry about that.

Before complaining about something/someone read what follows:

- The team of the past fully re-made belong to a specific year or period, there ARE NOT all-time legends teams. I didn't create all-time legends teams because the game gets boring in a few years and it's unrealistic.

- Most of the 150+ PA modern players have been erased, except some modern legends who now are hot prospect (find out who :D)

- Because of the lack of information (and, above all, time) some teams or players of the past have not been made

- Due to the HUGE amount of work I’ve probably forgotten some famous players/teams and made some small/big mistakes. Besides, despite my good knowledge of football, some player’s attributes/roles could be wrong: I do APOLOGIZE, I’ve done my best. Anyway, an update will be out next month.

- As stated before, due to the lack of information/time some teams of the past have been partially edited.

TRICKS & TIPS

In order to play a more realistic game I suggest you to load the following leagues:

Italy

England

Spain

Hungary

Brazil

Argentine

Portugal

Netherlands

Scotland

France

Germany

Poland

Uruguay

• Tips for lower leagues: if you choose a minor league (like Hungary or Uruguay) as active leagues, the game automatically “boost” the player’s prices making the game harder. Because of that I suggest you to load some minor leagues, like Hungary or Uruguay, because they have lots of good players: by doing that their prices should increase (i.e.: 12-15,000,000€ instead of 2,000,000€) making the game much more realistic.

FAQs

Do I need any patch to play the Legends Database 2010?

Yes. You need the 10.2 patch in order to play with the Legends Database 2010. The database DOES NOT work the 10.3 patch.

Why the database is not working with the 10.3.0 patch?

I don’t know. The latest patch messed up the database making some leagues (English or Italian) unplayable and lots of crash dumps errors occurs if you try to play it.

Some players like Pelé or did Stefano were both-footed. Why in the database they are only right/left footed?

That’s because of the famous footedness bug/issue. One-footed players in the game have much better attributes and perform slightly better than two-footed players with the same ca/pa/attributes. That’s why some players of the past are only one-footed.

Why, even If I have a very strong team I’m losing too many matches, even easy ones?

There are two reasons. 1) Because of the great amount of strong players the game now is MUCH MORE DIFFICULT, especially in leagues like Serie A or EPL, which have been fully edited. 2) Team gelling. I don’t know why, but the game “think” at the created players like brand new players, like they have never played together (despite their playing history say the contrary) so you have to play lots of matches and wait. Be patient. Results will come.

Why there are many transfers in the first days of market?

It’s normal. In the game now there are literally hundreds of strong players and some are quite cheap because they are playing for less known teams.

The player's pictures are all mixed up (ie= pele with batistuta's face, etc.). Why ?

Because you didn't follow my instructions :) This happens when you do not load the default database when starting a new game. Try loading the default (normal) db and NOT the patched one, and the pictures should be ok

YOU FEEDBACK (well, if constructive!!!) IS WELCOME!

Cheers. Enjoy the database.

Deus84

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my Football Manager fully patched upto patch 10.3, if i choose patch 10.2 from the drop down list at the start of the game will it be ok to run this database or do u have to have it patched only upto Patch 10.2 without installing Patch 10.3 for this to work?

GlovaBoy, the link is in the first post.

Deus, just thought you should know, I tried starting a new game on 10.3 and managed to successfully start it using Man Utd. (as in, it didn't give me a crash dump, it asked me to save then took me to the home screen)

the trial version of winrar will suffice. Try opening winrar and accessing the file from there, that should work.

Deus, I may have a lead on the problem. There seems to be an issue with selecting players via the editor, some will open a different person, and when you click the person it opens, you get a blank piece of data. I'm only speculating, but I'm wondering if there's an issue there, where maybe things aren't loading properly. This is all being done on 10.3

Thanks ILuvManUforeva, already noticed it. Siguys are currently aware of the issue, but they are doing nothing about it (or at least they didn't tell us nothing). Pictures are mixed up because player's ids from default database and 10.2/10.3 do not correspond.

Damn steam! Uninstalled and reinstalled and it auto updated again to 10.3, even though i told it not to auto update. Gonna have to install from the disc.

I have the same problem, Steam wont let me install it without updating it automatically, and i bought it off of Steam :( When I play it through the default database it seems it crashes because I click on Nicolas Anelka, seems strange as I've tried it a few times, and i am able to save games but its just certain players that it crashes on.:confused:

right, on a large database, with England, Italy and Spain playable, Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay, Hungary, France, Germany, Holland and Portugal viewable on 10.3, no problems selecting United again, seems to be working fine on 10.3 for me, with or without pictures.

I'm absolutely sure, just checked my game status screen, it's definitely 10.3 I'm running (though I should think it is, I haven't done any sort of change to my installation, and I've only got your database selected as extra files, and it's on 10.3 database.

I'm absolutely sure, just checked my game status screen, it's definitely 10.3 I'm running (though I should think it is, I haven't done any sort of change to my installation, and I've only got your database selected as extra files, and it's on 10.3 database.

Correct me: you have the game patched to patch 10.3, you load the 10.3 database, then my database, then again some leagues and it works but the pictures are mixed up. Am i right ?

Correct me: you have the game patched to patch 10.3, you load the 10.3 database, then my database, then again some leagues and it works but the pictures are mixed up. Am i right ?

That's correct.

The only things I did was to correct that bug in the editor about players ages (i.e. Blanchflower) have no idea if that's what did it, but it's working fine.

I have my Football Manager fully patched upto patch 10.3, if i choose patch 10.2 from the drop down list at the start of the game will it be ok to run this database or do u have to have it patched only upto Patch 10.2 without installing Patch 10.3 for this to work?

Well cant anyone help me on this issue please

Waiting on 10.2 downloading, really hoping it works. I uninstalled then reinstalled from the disc because steam kept auto updating to 10.3. So right now i can't load any of my previous saves and i can't find the database either, in the game or editor. So, right now i can't do anything in football manager. :(