FM10: Gabriel Silva

palmeiras3.jpg

0,,33483738-DP,00.jpg

Full name: Gabriel Moisés Antunes da Silva

Date of birth: May 13, 1991 (age 18)

Place of birth: Piracicaba, Brazil

Height: 1.79 m (5 ft 11)

Playing position: Left Back / Right Back

Gabriel Moisés Antunes da Silva or simply Gabriel Silva (born May 13, 1991 in Piracicaba), is a Brazilian left back and right back. He currently plays for Palmeiras.

Gabriel Silva made his debut for Palmeiras by starting a Campeonato Paulista 2010 match against Monte Azul on 27 January 2010.

30gabrielsilva2.png

Okay then well this is the man In question, just recently bought him for Brum, for £4,000,000 No problems with work permit, he got one on appeal

Yeah looks very impressive for his age, would be interesting to see a screenshot of him after 5 or 6 years.

Like his skill balancing that gigantic Palmeiras ball on his head too :)

Maybe he is the next Kerlon :p

Great looking player, and hasn't ever been on my radar :eek: My skills and knowledge of Brazil are slipping!

I know your one for looking at the Determination of a play, Tyo, happy with that :D?

Yeah, any youngster with great Determination makes me happy :D!

16 is great for an 18 year old, hope he can live up to my expectations now, going to attempt to get him for Arsenal. Offload him out on loan for a few seasons.

I couldn't get a bid accepted for less than £8m :eek: So I just went with Renan in the end.

GREEDY :(

But yeah, he would of went to an affiliate.

I'm a big fan of him so far- none of his stats are really excellent, but he is good all around. He plays well, even if stats alone don't really show it.

I'm surprised he is costing you guys so much- I think I got him for 3.5m Euro.

Purefun will verify that I posted a screenie on the Lyon thread last week recommending Silva to him - can't be letting Generation-Next get all the credit ;).

To be honest, it has CPS written all over it.. In FM terms CPS, you are my head scout! :p

I've seen him in here quite a few times. He seems to be able to sense when somone posts about a Brazillian or South American player :D

Only when you mention his name, will he appear.. :eek:

Too much time on my hands Ty... back to work/reality on Wed after a wee break pigging out at home :(

No :( My team will fall apart.

Means I will have to hire someone else, I class you as a 20/20 scout with 19 Determination :p

Ridiculous, they just rejected - £10m, I literally give up!!

Only thing is... The guy is adamant that he doesn't want to unlearn, cuts inside as a PPM. To which im pretty furious, although could come in handy if I ever play him in at RB

Same here- I've tried several times and he just won't do it.

Loan Insua out :), Silva can do a job first season mate. He's currently dominating for me at the moment. Valencia, Arshavin, Milner + young in one game, and people like that for the big guns, have all struggled to find away past him.

no one made any loan bids for Insua or Silva :eek: so i'll just rotate the 3 of them and sell whoever perfroms worst :thup:

Archived