FM10: Lucas Digne

Digne on 10.3

154zsi0.png

Scout Report

21j7gk3.png

Looks like a very exciting prospect imo. Good physical stats and technical stats needed can be improved easily as he gets older and moves up the ranks. Mentals can also be improved without any problem, so long as he gets a good tutor. Possibly a future French star and the next Clichy?

Misc

Any comments regarding any aspect on the player are all welcome + screenshots on how he improves on your games are also appreciated :thup:

You think he is good enough to start in the Belgium league in first season?

Speaking of which, what is his PA anyway? Cause this will all be useless hype if it is like 146 or something. :p Although the OP's pic says 3 and 1/2 stars.

You think he is good enough to start in the Belgium league in first season?

Speaking of which, what is his PA anyway? Cause this will all be useless hype if it is like 146 or something. :p Although the OP's pic says 3 and 1/2 stars.

He should easily start in the Jupiter League and he will improve the more he plays in the first team.

PA is:

-9, I believe polska

Lucas Digne DL/WBL One Season In - The sixteen year old was given a cameo appearance this season and he featured on 10 occasions in all comps and he hasn't had a rating of less than 7.0 and he has played against Ligue Un opposition in 6 of the games (Twice vs Bordeaux). He has put in quality performances at such a young age and I can only think that he goes from strength to strength.

4lucasdigne.png

Doesn't look like much, but just just like FM94 said, he gets really good ratings. He averaged 7.23 in 23 Serie A appearances and he is still very far from being fully developed. His physicals and mentals get him a ton of interceptions. I'm tutoring him with Cassani again, so hopefully I can get his determination and personality up a little more. Plus I'm changing him over to a much more defensive training schedule now, so I'll post another shot at the end of the season. Those mental attributes are definitely going to be outstanding when he peaks though.

Oh and he actually barely had a lower average than Aurier, who is probably one of the top 5 right backs in the world right at this point.

• 1 month later...

One of the most consistent FB's I've used in FM10, always seems to get over 7.0 in match ratings, can't recommend him enough. Great pace and has the added bonus of being useful in the air.

4lgewh.png

I signed him for my Arsenal squad and his ratings shot up with Clichy being his tutor. When I had both Clichy and Gibbs out, he stepped up and had a heck of a game. Has some great potential :)

• 2 weeks later...

I know I've already posted a screen on this guy not so long ago but he just seems to get better and better, despite my coaches saying he'd peaked ages ago. Into double figures in everything now, certainly trumps Helan in my book ;)

21eq70x.png

Got this guy on loan for my Rushden and Diamonds team in the Championship. He's 20, but doesn't look half as good as some of the screenies here. Roma have done a terrible job with him! (although he's been on loan at Ipswich for 2 seasons since Roma bought him, so I blame them).

Archived