[FM20] Regen which could be my son?? Danny Mohiddin named Man Utd Manager.

FMAnderson

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if I get one. I'm 43 now so its possible. And would it automatically make him a great regen. Might have something to do with your starting experiance?

Must start appearing about the 2020 region. I'm hoping for twins.

I wonder if I get one. I'm 43 now so its possible. And would it automatically make him a great regen. Might have something to do with your starting experiance?

Must start appearing about the 2020 region. I'm hoping for twins.

Twins will be good , :) I wonder if SI made more than one son appear for the same game .. maybe 20 years apart ..

Liverpool 1-1 Newcastle - Danny Mohiddin 6.6 rating

QPR 6 - 0 ( Danny Mohiddin Pen 45+2 ) 8.2 rating

OM 1 - 0 - Ok performance as mohiddin keeps it basic and receives a 7.0 rating

LIVERPOOL 0 - 1 Newcastle - Danny Mohiddin 7.1 Rating

Liverpool 1-1 Newcastle - Danny Mohiddin 6.6 rating

QPR 6 - 0 ( Danny Mohiddin Pen 45+2 ) 8.2 rating

OM 1 - 0 - Ok performance as mohiddin keeps it basic and receives a 7.0 rating

LIVERPOOL 0 - 1 Newcastle - Danny Mohiddin 7.1 Rating

VS Middlesborough 0 - 0 Draw ( Unused ) Was tired

VS Ajax 2 - 0 Win - Mohiddin with a penalty in the 71st minute ..

VS Notts COU - 4 - 1 win , 1 goal and 2 Assists award him with the MOTM award ..

Vs Burnely - 4 - 0 win , A good goal and a MOTM performance again ..

vs Crystal Palace ( Unused Sub .. )

vs Zilinha A Assists , 8 . 0 Rating and a 6 - 0 Thrashing ... ( He is loving the C League )

vs Aston Villa - Danny Mohiddin receives a 6.8 Rating in a 0 - 0 draw ..

vs Man City - 1 ASSIST AND 1 GOAL against City - 8.1 Rating ( Brilliant )

vs Tottenham - 2 - 1 win :)

Overall December has always been good ...

dm365.jpg

VS Middlesborough 0 - 0 Draw ( Unused ) Was tired

VS Ajax 2 - 0 Win - Mohiddin with a penalty in the 71st minute ..

VS Notts COU - 4 - 1 win , 1 goal and 2 Assists award him with the MOTM award ..

Vs Burnely - 4 - 0 win , A good goal and a MOTM performance again ..

vs Crystal Palace ( Unused Sub .. )

vs Zilinha A Assists , 8 . 0 Rating and a 6 - 0 Thrashing ... ( He is loving the C League )

vs Aston Villa - Danny Mohiddin receives a 6.8 Rating in a 0 - 0 draw ..

vs Man City - 1 ASSIST AND 1 GOAL against City - 8.1 Rating ( Brilliant )

vs Tottenham - 2 - 1 win :)

Overall December has always been good ...

dm364-1.jpg

Newcastle United end the year in fashion as they book their date with a 2 - 0 against OXFORD ..

Danny mohiddin produced a good display as he assisted and received a rating of 7 . 5 :)

Bring on the new year ..

Damn Utd have gone 2nd and are up my Arse .. I thought fergie had come out of retirement ...

He's 31 now! and he's got 50 england caps with 10 goals and all of his caps were in his late 20's and early 30's so far.

He has been the first name on the sheet , And thats not a bad return dont you think :) IF i was the england manager by the time Danny was 19 i would have made him play every game for england till now ...

He's only 31 years of age and is playing regularly both at club and international level. I would say he's got at least 4-5 more seasons in him. Keep him happy and play him regularly, and I think he can definitely make it past his mid-thirties.

is it bad the only reason I bought this is the fun one man is having and everyone else is cheering for?

My wife asked me why I wanted the game so badly...I said Mr. Mohiddin was having a blast, so it's something I would enjoy. She looked at me kinda funny and walked away.

is it bad the only reason I bought this is the fun one man is having and everyone else is cheering for?

My wife asked me why I wanted the game so badly...I said Mr. Mohiddin was having a blast, so it's something I would enjoy. She looked at me kinda funny and walked away.

:) lol .... its a wonderful excuse and not bad at all :p

I just read this thread for the first time, every page and post. Wow it was like watching a soap lol.

What a awsome thread!!

Im currently in 2020 myself with watford, I have never seen a son of mine yet :( my surname is Williams, pretty common and i cant help wondering if i missed my son some how and released him or something if one indeed spawned.

I wonder if there is a trigger that spawns the son.

I just read this thread for the first time, every page and post. Wow it was like watching a soap lol.

What a awsome thread!!

Im currently in 2020 myself with watford, I have never seen a son of mine yet :( my surname is Williams, pretty common and i cant help wondering if i missed my son some how and released him or something if one indeed spawned.

I wonder if there is a trigger that spawns the son.

You know the funny thing , Even when i saw my son i was like huh WTF .. I was not even sure until i clicked him and checked all his stats and i thought no way .. I started playing him and just thought no way he can become good .. :)

Its crazy when you look at how he was when he was 18 :) ..

You can always check their favoured personell im sure ..

Its unbelievable and very hard to get a son.I think maybe 1 of 200 have this luck ;P Should i get a son,i dont have a problem to find him because my surname is croatian and he's rare ;-)

But @FMAnderson : Your Son with this PA is strictly nice!He turned to one of the best english Players in your game,excellent...

I am going to change how i upload the pictures to the following ..

6 Months Update every time .. I hope it helps and is easier for people to read ..

The most dissapointing moment of my Football Manager History has come as England had lost to France

and had been kicked out of the World Cup qualifiers . This is surely a big dissapointment as i wanted

this tournament so bad for my team England and of course Danny ..

Mohiddin had been dissapointed and has told sky sports the following !

" Im 31 but i believe i can make the next Worl Cup in 4 years, Who knows "

England Board have released the following statement ,

" The board is still considering what to do after England missed out and as of yet no Decision has been made

and we will decide by July as we dont want to interfere with NEwcastle United ambitions "

January Saw Newcastle Continue their Impressive form and Mohiddin rakked up his fine form with goals

and Assists ..

DANNY6MONTHS.png

DANNY6MONTHS2.png

Absolutely gutted , England dream is over for now :( ...

30 ASSSSSSSSITS !

Im going to delete some pictures from photobucket .. lol

Hey, i see he's getting into his 30's now....so doesnt he have any long term plans?

Perhaps you already posted an image but would like to see how close he is to staying in the game :)

He wants to be a manager and assistant but i will give him the England Job :p

A Whole season gone Mohiddin has been named in the Premiership Team of the year for the 3rd time !!!!

The season was good , Premiership Champions , FA Cup , Charity Shield Runners up .. ( always ::( ) ..

I need to start looking for a replacement a young kid maybe 16 yo.. ( he can relax in the reserves for 2 - 3 years until Mohiddin Retires ...

Mohiddin is now 33 Years Old and i think he has maybe 2 Years left in him , As for the World Cup im not sure .. Maybe if im still the manager HE WILL MAKE IT at 36 if he is playing ...

Season Stats are below ...

danny4.png

Im trying to fix this picture ...

My bloody FM HAD CRASHED and its only today it got fixed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive created 2 new account and i will start uploading today .... People should not think for one second this is how this is going to end .. lol trust me ...