[FM20] Regen which could be my son?? Danny Mohiddin named Man Utd Manager.

FMAnderson

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are undefeated and top of the league with a "crap" player like that. Is the rest of your first team like that? Or are they more than amazing, making up for that stiff in your team? :)

He is not crap have you seein his Medals lol

dm11.jpg

You know what would be even better? If you could have another son come through the academy.

I'm still waiting for my son to come but with my journeyman of a career, doesn't look like it's happening any time soon.

Keep the updates coming.

i hope they give me another son , they have seein my family is very loyal :)

It's fair to say you've done well out of the game. I wonder if he's going to do anything after he retires, though obviously it's a few years too early to know.

Well i hope he becomes a ASSISTANT OR COACH which leads him to management :) I will be delighted but damn he might be on my case lol

dm33.jpg

dm34.jpg

dm35.jpg

dm36.jpg

January is here and the next update shall be tommorow . lol im hungry and I gotta bounce out so Tommorow should be interesting and im delighted with his form ...

Everyone thank you very much for keeping an interest in this story....

Just had a read of the thread and have to say i'm extremely jealous! ;) In all the years i've been playing CM/FM i'm still waiting for my son to appear in the game! :(

Good to see you getting a son though and he's even half decent! Let's hope he stays in the game once his playing days are over.

Just had a read of the thread and have to say i'm extremely jealous! ;) In all the years i've been playing CM/FM i'm still waiting for my son to appear in the game! :(

Good to see you getting a son though and he's even half decent! Let's hope he stays in the game once his playing days are over.

:) Yep , I hope he can become the next Newcastle Manager when i step down ..

I have been following this thread and i have always wanted to have a son come through but i don't think my age is old enough. It's threads like these that give me inspiration to carry on my save for as long as possible without starting a new one.

Unlucky on the league this year but there's always next season:thup:

Best. Thread. Ever!

Awesome read, it's been cool seeing the change in attributes and seeing this guy progress in the screenshots. Don't let up now! We are all beside you following his career haha :)

Now this might sound off topic but seeing Diouff score today for Man Utd has just given me that extra adrenaline for FM .. :p

Cmon now i obviously wont accept Loyalty plays a big part in my head ..

dm62.jpg

dm61.jpg

Now this is dissapointing , Juventus and Real madrid have unsettled my FIRST CHOICE DEF Pastore and he wants a new challenge , He wont sign a contract 3 Years left .. Do i sell him and if yes for how much ????

I want to see if i can keep him and offer him a new contract in Jan ..

Don't forget to make a backup :p

Someone, a SI-guy, or more likely, a moderator said that he thinks you clear the game if you win the world cup with your son.

It was a challenge - win the World Cup with your son scoring the winning goal for your country in a Stadium named after you!