Avon Barksdale

So, how far in are you?

19 posts in this topic

December first season for me, but going to put a serious shift in after work tonight when I hope to get to season 2 at least.

Anyone been on it non stop and playing in season 3 or 4 yet? :D

Still waiting for mine, Fingers crossed some time today :D

I've managed to get to the playoff in season 2. I'm sure someone has got further thoug, i slept some of this weekend after all.

Dear me, this has to be the furthest surely? :D

:D doubt it very much

Finished my first season last night. Would have been the previous night if my game hadn't crashed setting me back 9 months worth of fixtures due to me thinking my preferences were set to weekly 3 file rolling auto save when in fact auto save was turned off.:o

Finished my first season last night. Would have been the previous night if my game hadn't crashed setting me back 9 months worth of fixtures due to me thinking my preferences were set to weekly 3 file rolling auto save when in fact auto save was turned off.:o

This worries me. How did it come to crash?

Played Man Utd - Chelsea's Community Shield match... Still in first season...

I've spent about 27 hours playing since Friday morning, just finished 9th with Bolton in the first season :D

Now it's back to the real world...

About to start my first season lol, I've had the game since last Wednesday! Spent a few days playing around with the editor and then have had quite a few crashes over the weekend which kept setting me back, think I've figured out what the problem is though, so I should be able to get on with my save properly now!

mine crashed first season with hull so have turned 3 roll auto save fortnightly on just played my first game second season and beat man utd 4-0 with hull, good times!

September 2012 4th season. Also in that time ive done 3 shifts at work, went to a football game and had a night out