The Official sortitoutsi.net Update 2009

The Minsterman

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ziddy, yes the save games won't be effected in anyway except you may lose all the competition/team names, other than that no.

shrekiejai, nobody moves in January who shouldn't do. I have set some "future" transfers for Kaka etc in an attwempt to boost their values, but it occurs before the game starts and they already have a contract at the club, it appears to have worked in some cases and not in others.

Hi man..

I really enjoy the ver. 1.1.. You did excellent job.. Nice work by making inter doesn't have board take over anymore in the beginning of the season and moving to their new stadium in 2012 if I am not wrong.

some input, is it possible to make Manchester United and Liverpool have their new jersey sponsorship for 2010 for 20 mil pounds a year ? Another thing, same issue like last time.. The price of Kaka, Adebayour, santa Cruz, Benzema, and some others are too low and you can get them easily on January transfer..

Oh well, beside that, this is an amazing update.. Keep it up !!

Herthia, I cannot remember when I set Internazionale to move stadiums but bear in mind I will always deduct a year to try and reflect that say 4 years is to 2012 in my database, not 2013 like alot of people put (I do it with contracts too).

The player values are a big problem, they just seems to refuse acknowledge the players abilities at all and it is very frustrating.

Really good update bud. Cromscroft who?!! No it's seriously good, i hated the long names at first but now really enjoy them. I am Wolverhampton Wanderers it sounds posh. Couple of things...Zeli is Left Footed. And even though he may be the next Pele his name is spelt Zeli!!!!Not Zele. I also gave him some basic stats like flair dribbling etc as you had him on 0 for everything. Kevin Doyle is 75k at the start of the game. If you put him back at Reading and then put a future transfer to wolves before the game starts that fixed it for me and he was valued at 6.5 million. Sheva went to Man Utd on my game for 30 million which is of course stupid so I did the same with him and put him back at Chelsea and then put a future transfer to Dinamo Kiev before the game started and so he now should now be Valued at about 3/4 Million but i have not started a new game to check. But it worked with Doyle. There is probs a lot more cases like that but i have not seen them yet and i'm sure your aware of this anyways buddy.

Also if you want an objective opinion on lower leagues PA/CA changes as well as positional, i'll be glad to help. Because i think a lot of players have now fulfilled there PA and have low CA, Grant Holt and Karl Henry spring to mind but i been writing them down so if you need them i got some suggestions. Obviously CA/PA is always just somebody's opinion but i'm pretty unbiased(apart from zeli!!) thanks for making me love footman again tho, this is the update i have been waiting for. You sir are a legend.

First of all thank you for your efforts in making a fantastic data update. From the little time I have had to browse through it, you have done an absolutely massive job. Hats off!

I have one question for you regarding editing from your update: I have tried to make the West Ham chairman Andrew Bernhardt wanting to sell the club by setting BOard and Fan confidence to 1. But for some strange reason, it won't get saved. When I load the db again after saving, those two values are still 0.

Do you think this has something to do with the cleansing, or do you have any suggestion for a work-around of some kind? Any ideas?

Cheers

The update is crashing for me during creating leagues and competitions. U=You might want to check all your promotion/relegations, especially for the smaller nations.

I was starting a game with everything loaded except Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, Indonesia.

Thanks

Newly promoted Seria C side Vico Equense have got the wrong club name and colors, and the squad needs to be updated, also, they should be made into a pro team, as is believe and also stated in the link, Seria C is a fully professional league and does not have semi-pro sides, its part of the league requirement i think...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vico_Equense_Calcio_1958

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lega_Pro_Seconda_Divisione

http://www.vicocalcio.it/

Can people please report the EXACT leagues they load which causes a crash, I have played with a fair few loaded and experienced NO crashes what so ever.

ThePav, I am very glad you enjoy the update, I will try to implement all you have mentioned.

Minsterman, can u please upload your database to another site. Thanks

Has this Update changed any other settings in the game? I started a new game with the update and notice my players don't seem to gain in condition very well. Normally by the 2nd or 3rd Friendly they are at 100% Fitness. In this game I'm three or four games into League Season now and the players only get to about 89% condition before I play a match that kills them again.

its reuben noble-lazarus and yes he's in

arron spears isnt

also ive noticed a lot of higher profile transfers are still missing...

like the everton youngsters ... peterlin, mustafi , arnoux and garbutt... these kids are great talents

especially garbutt... dont quite understand how they've been missed...

Which high profile transfers are still missing? I genuinelly want to know.

The Everton players that haven't been put in I am guessing are ones that have to be created in the database and do not already exist.

mufchcampmanfan, I can't change any of the games settings, its impossible for me to do that with the data editor. Same as people reporting injuries frequency, I can't change that so its just a case of bad luck.

I do when they are pointed out, I do not count youth players as high profile in the same sense you said, if people point them out and I can find sufficient information on them, I create them. Alot of big sites fail to mention their arrivals in their transfer segments and as such I don't make them unless pointed out in this thread.

There are more in V1.2, Spear, Garbutt et al.

I do when they are pointed out, I do not count youth players as high profile in the same sense you said, if people point them out and I can find sufficient information on them, I create them. Alot of big sites fail to mention their arrivals in their transfer segments and as such I don't make them unless pointed out in this thread.

There are more in V1.2, Spear, Garbutt et al.

brilliant mate... best update out there right now.. :thup:

BaYa, to my recollection I have done Turkey as best I could, below the First Division the number of teams in each league appears to have changed (correct me if I am wrong though).

welshace, I will look for them.

You still even haven't updated the new promoted/relegated teams to the super lig... what are you talking about you've done the best you could, what a joke ???

and this: why the hell have you decreased Adebayor's statts ?????????!!!!!!!!

weegie update was a big big fiasco, but this update has taken its n°1 fiasco-position...

Don't missunderstand; I have RESPECT for the hard work, but if you are doing BAD hard work, people won't really enjoy it...

You still even haven't updated the new promoted/relegated teams to the super lig... what are you talking about you've done the best you could, what a joke ???

and this: why the hell have you decreased Adebayor's statts ?????????!!!!!!!!

weegie update was a big big fiasco, but this update has taken its n°1 fiasco-position...

Don't missunderstand; I have RESPECT for the hard work, but if you are doing BAD hard work, people won't really enjoy it...

This update is the number one fiasco because it hasn't got the promoted and relegated sides from Turkey? I think you'll find I did the ups and downs from the First League to the Second League and merely forgot to do the ones between the Super Lig and the First League.

I haven't touched Adebayor's stats, I haven't touched any players stats so I don't know where you get that idea from? Please don't state things as fact which are not, it gives others a completely inaccurate impression.

I understand your frustration BaYa but declaring all my hard work as bad work for only one error when I have consistently posted back about faults people have found, worked hard to produce patches to fix any errors and add new you team players people want despite the fact that I am moving house today and going to University is a bit hurtful.

Because, as I say, I work hard to ammend peoples concerns I have made an EDT file just to address your concern about the teams promotion and relegations which haven't been put in by mistake. Place it in the edt folder inside the database folder.

http://www.filefront.com/14567155/Turkish%20Fix.zip

welshace, glad to know you have got it working now :thup:

Archived