Sports Interactive Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. They're the Gibraltan Champions, and this might be winnable.
  3. November 2033 Just the one win as we fall down to 6th, and now some way off of 3rd.
  4. Tactic: 19.3.5WULF4132PFDMIWBSPKnapP112ALLCUPSNOLOSS Finished fourth season with SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach I had to search for some new loan players and extend some loans, because we still didn't have enough transfer budget available. To sign some young talents 17 - 20 years old and get some more experienced loan players was a good option. Second season in 1. Bundesliga and we were able to win that league :).
  5. The save I've uploaded is a little bit before the beginning of the new season. The actual save is a little bit after the beginning. I haven't edited anything in the save. Competitions, players, clubs, everything is original. I've encountered the issue a few seasons before as well. I've played through the broken season, and the next began normal. Unfortunately the issue appeared again.
  6. Thanks, @sl92 and @kopsy101. I’m very seriously considering Falkirk as my first FM20 save.
  7. No, you should be able to set it from day one of the save. Try removing the tactic from your selection options, then load it again for the first team, then try again for the youth teams perhaps
  8. I think you completely missed the point. No one denied that there is more then one way to impact Creative freedom... in fact tho when forcing the second team into a more structured manner (keeping the roles obviously), they will play out very differently in terms of creative freedom.
  9. A really tight game, where we were just undone by a bit of quality from a Premiership bound striker (I doubt Guy Norman ever plays a game for Watford, but he's clearly got something about him): Still, we put up a good fight against a much stronger (Professional) team, so I can't have any complaints. Into the Europa League Second Round Qualifying we go! Oh, and also...
  10. I ask that you have more attention with the goalkeepers in the next version. I am very happy and satisfied with the overall work of the ME 👍🏻, only the AI of the GK disappoints
  11. Can't figure out the reason for this player turning into a potential knucklehead, other then perhaps he's still young needs to mature. It's proof that any player can be AWOL. The scout report on him said "sign whatever the price". I acquired him for a whopping $91M. I was starting him almost every game so there no issues with lack of playing time. Why pay that much and sit him? Then this: I immediately fined him 2 weeks pay and he didn't complain: Then this message: So he decides to report back to training and indicates a "willingness" to play for the club again. I paid a king's ransom to get him. He's being paid almost $13M a year + incentives for 4 more years, and he's "willing" to play for the club again after partying and not showing up for training. How professional of him. And where is he hanging out in the early morning hours in London when the taverns all close at 11:00 PM?
  12. October 2033 Almost perfect again but we fall slightly further behind.
  13. Found two wonderful guides on players' roles, which really helped me to better understand various roles and duties: https://strikerless.com/2018/05/16/understanding-roles-in-football-manager-and-real-life-part-1/ https://strikerless.com/2018/05/23/understanding-roles-in-football-manager-and-real-life-part-2/ What's best here is that the explanation is illustrated with simple images, showing how a player in a certain role moves across the pitch during the attack and how he contributes to the defence. I found it much more clear than just wall of plain text (like in-game explanations or many other guides). Unfortunately, only attacking and midfield players were explained in these guides. Even though the author was planning to release new guides more than year ago - he didn't (I hope he's allright and just decided to do something else instead). Does anybody know any similar guides, with graphical explanations of player positioning and movement in different roles?
  14. Yeah that would explain why I got a good job right after TNS. I had won trophies and personal awards with them. Then my rep took a hit after being sacked by them. I’m gonna do what you did with stalybridge just buckle in and try to win and achieve as much as possible. How are you doin with juve btw? Did the move seem realistic to you? Hopefully this new owner can give me some money to spend to strengthen the squad with.
  15. Whatever gives the impact the result is the same. Setting up more fluidly will result in more Creative Freedom passively Vice versa. You basicly Said it yourself. And so are other Settings who Originally came once with Team shape. The Overall ME mechanics didnt Change.
  16. Welcome to Season 13 Episode 5 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! In this episode, we face league leaders at Manchester City, hoping to cause a major shock. We also meet our new signings, before reviewing transfer deadline day. If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday at the same time. There's also 3 new episodes a week from Cricket 19 & a new video from Snooker 19 Career Mode every Friday. Thanks for watching!
  17. Their squad is a lot better than ours (they have a striker about to sign for Watford!) but we'll give it our best go...
  18. September 2033 We slip up but despite this we're just 3 points off of top spot.
  19. An interesting winner in the Champions League...
  20. I wonder how our old rivals Dinamo are getting on.... Oh.
  21. Season Review! Finally! After dominating Phase 1 and topping Group 1, you had to fancy our chances in the Playoffs. We dominated Juvenes Dogana and edged it against Tre Fiori, but I thought we'd blown it when Cailungo equalised in the 91st minute against us. We came back stronger in Extra Time, though, and Thomas Guidi (YP14) stepped up to hand us our first League title. We've only gone and done the double!
  22. Best game I've ever played. Without problems? No. Good outweighs the bad? Most definitely
  23. Another one out the club German midfielder Dario Fernandez has been pestering for a move, he's off to Frankfurt for €3.5m up front, another €1.5m in add ons, 50% of his next transfer fee and a friendly. Not bad for a lad picked up on a free.
  24. So Cancelo is putting up a fit, wanting his contract more than doubled. I think i found my next big sale for January. Now on to find Vagnoman's (who i will start from now on) new backup (hopefuly italian). Or might bring De Sciglio back on the flank, if i find myself with a nice centerback
  25. August 2033 Another very good month with just the one defeat means we're right at the top end of the table. Two more leave before the transfer window closed.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?