Ramzinho's Back with A New Winning Tactic

Good looking tactic. Also playing as Leeds and tried to make some tweaks to suit my players.

I took RWB to mixed for MLR and DLR as their dribbling stats are poor. Set passing for DLR to first notch of mixed. Set FR for DM to mixed. Removed the Targetman option, removed all crossing aim TM and set them to mixed. This worked well for my Leeds but will probably not work for other sides. So, great tactic but has to be tweaked for your side (as with every tactic).

Cheers

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GK reina

LB cassani/aurelio

RB clerc/richards (richards is temporary)

DC carager/breno

DC agger/hypia

DMC gerrard/alonso/lucas

MR babel/valdivia

ML fernandes/dos santos

AMC riqulme/jimenez

ST torres

ST kuyt

knowbody is playing particularly well icon_frown.gif

Started with Fiorentina and i started using attacking tactic (the best defense is attack my opinion icon_biggrin.gif ) just finished friendlies and i kinda won them all icon_biggrin.gif

5-0 Away with Sakaryaspor

3-0 Away with Altay

2-0 Away with Bakirspor

2-1 Home with Liverpool

2-0 Home with Feyenord

and last but not least 3-1 Away with Boavista.

GREAT SO FAR is all I have to say..i hope it keeps going like this . great tactic ramzinho keep it up

Been using this tactic now for the last 3 months (in game) and it's started working quite well. But I must say the learning curve for my team was VERY steep! I almost stopped using it after 2 months, it was win one lose one, then after a 2 and a half months it started working very well.

Getting a lot of goals lately, beat Man U (3-1 away!) and Liverpool (1-0 away!).

I'm Sheffield United in my 3rd season (second in the prem).

Biggest problem has been keeping clean sheets, or at least goals down, but now the tactic is working much better that may stop being too bad (I have Ochoa in goal). I am winning the league in goals scored (January) but very low down in conceded.

Be warned VERY long time for my team to adapt, but now it's working very well. And even using the defensive (which I am) hard to keep clean sheets with my team.

My squad

.....Billy Sharp|Braulio.........................B Stancu|Lulinha.....

.........................Renato Augusto|Lulinha.......................

Piatti........................................................C Eagles

.............................V Mezague|Vitolo.........................

C Armstrong...Leon Anderson|Cathcart...C Samba|Cathcart...A Abou Farag

...................................Ochoa..............................

Piatti and Eagles playing very well, Eagles got a hat trick last game and is highest form, Augusto getting goals and MoM's.

So good tactic, but work on the defence and be prepared to wait for it to work.

hi again i used this tactic with newcastle i notice 2 problems i wonder is it my player's fault or the tactic.other then these 2 problems i won the league title and got runners up for champs league i find it nice but i constantly draw or lose to lower teams in the fa cup or league cups due to away form.

1.my away form sucks ~ i had a fixture that saw me played liverpool(h) arsenal(h) leeds(a) tottenham(h)

Derby(a) man city(h) i pretty much won my home fixtures during the 1st half but my during my away games i struggle to win and even lost to derby 2- 0 no thanks to barnes.so can i know anything i could do to solve this

2.my striker martins(non target man) keep running past defenders like they are training cones but when he reaches the 20 yard box he simply shoots straight at the keeper or blast it away even when my target man or my attacking midfielder is in the box he doesn't even bothers to pass or try to pass to them.

please help me with this 2 problems thanks

my team

goalkeepersicon_redface.gifchoa,tim krul

defenders breno,steven taylor,gary cahill,rafinha,enrique

def midfielder:miguel veloso and dan gosling

left mid:sergio mota,gabriel torje

right mid:elano,gabriel torje

atking mid:carlos vela,danilinho,luninha(sry if spelled wrong),elano

strikers:Owen(target man),Martins,alan kardec(target man),carlo vela

i have a problem also with my dmc getting poor ratings also ramzinho i was using the defensive version kicking arse for 8 games then went on a streak where i couldnt win ,didnt lose any games tho then i realised u said use the defensive tactic for 10+ games then switch to attacking tactic which i did am doing really well with the attacking tactic lost 1 game away to bolton in league cup won the rest would you say best to use attacking or use defensive? had a few 1-1 draws where maybe i could off switched to the att tactic but forgot about it maybe i would of won? what do you think stick with att or use def?

ive just played lazio away in CL ended 3-3 fans said unhappy cause lazio had 20+ shots at goal i was using the att tactic would you say its better to use the def tactic when ure playing a good enough team away then change to att for last 20mins if 0-0

sorry.. posted in wrong place.

well i'm so glad with the feedback and the results you guys have achieved.

i'm also so proud of your tweaks and with the constructive crticism you have posted.

please guys keep the good feedback coming.

and lfc7 i guess you have to change your team as you can see every body is enjoying it you should try harder

Tried your tactic and not going to come on here and knock it.Played with celtic bought in a few players who i thought would suit it.1st game was against polish minnow side won 1-0 had 62% possession.2nd game same kind of opposistin won 3-0 57% poss.Then away to Brescia play defensive they battered me 1st half still 0-0 changed to attacking won 2-0.Then was away to strasbourg finshed 4-3 to them.Played defensive then attacking then back to defensive to try and keep lead had 45% poss.1st league game against kilmarnock expected to win.Played attacking had 22 shots on goal 8 on target game finished 2-2.Next up Falkirk finished 1-1 they had more poss i had 15 shots 5 on target.What i have noticed about this tactic.Is that no matter what tactic u use attack or def.The opponent counters through middle then plays wide and for somw reason the FB's come inside allowing them more space.Could be that Celtic are a attacking team always like to get forward and are terrible at tracking back.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by celtic4eva:

Tried your tactic and not going to come on here and knock it.Played with celtic bought in a few players who i thought would suit it.1st game was against polish minnow side won 1-0 had 62% possession.2nd game same kind of opposistin won 3-0 57% poss.Then away to Brescia play defensive they battered me 1st half still 0-0 changed to attacking won 2-0.Then was away to strasbourg finshed 4-3 to them.Played defensive then attacking then back to defensive to try and keep lead had 45% poss.1st league game against kilmarnock expected to win.Played attacking had 22 shots on goal 8 on target game finished 2-2.Next up Falkirk finished 1-1 they had more poss i had 15 shots 5 on target.What i have noticed about this tactic.Is that no matter what tactic u use attack or def.The opponent counters through middle then plays wide and for somw reason the FB's come inside allowing them more space.Could be that Celtic are a attacking team always like to get forward and are terrible at tracking back. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not the tactic or the team mentality in my opinion.. it's your full backs character. if they cut inside and don't cover their backs set their mentality to defensive. in m team i have 2 old Fullbacks Dani Alves and Marcelo and two wonder kinds i bought for 2M and now they worth 25M Each.. they r virtual players made by the game so i set them to learn from my Older ones and they seem to learn well from them and develope their game.

I have Them play along the line while my MR/L cut through the middle leaving them space to play crosses or to play one tows

If you want some pkms to see how they perform give me you email and i will send you some games i have won and i will send u a game i lost and a game Vs Sevilla where i was 1-0 then they took the lead for 2-1 so i changed the tactics and played through the middle playing in the AMC a player who is AM/FC set him to target man and player maker.. He scored two goals and i won 4-2..

don't hesitate asking for PKMs just give ur mail and i will do my most to help ya out.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ramzinho:

and lfc7 i guess you have to change your team as you can see every body is enjoying it you should try harder </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so your saying i shouldnt be liverpool and what do u mean try harder?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lfc7:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ramzinho:

and lfc7 i guess you have to change your team as you can see every body is enjoying it you should try harder </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so your saying i shouldnt be liverpool and what do u mean try harder? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i mean do more rotation to find out the best players who suit the positions

but i want to ask you something are you sure you are version 8.0.1?

Hey Ramizinho, how do you set up your corners?

I want to try out your tactic but wont until the start of my next season as my current one is pretty successful and with 10 game left I dont want to mess up my title run.

However I am stuggling to score from set peices so I was going to implement your corner settings for the remainder of this season before trying out your complete tactic.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mark.:

Hey Ramizinho, how do you set up your corners?

I want to try out your tactic but wont until the start of my next season as my current one is pretty successful and with 10 game left I dont want to mess up my title run.

However I am stuggling to score from set peices so I was going to implement your corner settings for the remainder of this season before trying out your complete tactic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

DCs: Attack Near Post, Attack Far Post

Best Finisher: Challenge GK

Second Finisher: Attack Ball From Deep

Best Long Shots: Out Side Are

Best Flair: Short Option

All the rest stay back

--------------------

And celtic4eva : yes this is ONLY a v8.0.1 because it require lots of closing down which is vital for the success of the tactic

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by baboya:

good tactic!

so many chances to score, great football from my lyon side.

Only problem, even with benzema/fred/keita, I won my last game 1-0...24shots, 16 on target.

Does anyone has an idea on how to score more? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is this happening all the time or it's just your last game...?

For me i only won 3 matches on 1-0 score and these were Juventus , Real Madrid and Liverpool

Any other game i win 2-0 3-1 2-1 i mean i always score more than once at a game... my strikers scored 48 goals of my total 112 goal in 40 matches

my defenders scored 30 goals from corners and IFK and my mid filders scores the scored the rest of goals either by long shots or by free kicks or by a rebound of a strikers missed one on one.

If you always win 1-0 then there is something wrong with the mentality of your strikers with the tactic and they need more time to adapt. if you win 1-0 occasionly then.. that really happens in real life..

please reply back and i will try to help

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nik tik:

Hey Ramzinho...i'm a beginner in fm08.trying your tactics.hope it works.cuz i'm using chelsea.wondering shud play 4-3-3 or 4-4-2.guess will use your tactics n giv it a try. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just make sure you have the official patch installed.. V8.0.1 cause this tactic won't work for the original release

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by furlo2007:

Where can i find the official patch is this different to the beta patch 8.0.1 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's the official version of the 8.0.1 patch you will find it in the general discussion available for all versions

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nik tik:

ok ok.installing the patch.will quaresma fit in dis strategy?cuz i try the demo before,he seems a fluke..even his stats shows he is a gud player. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes he will be your man in the MR position in my tactic.. and tell me how many goals he will score from corners.. Ronaldo scored 8 until now for me icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

i have a question.the both targetman at front is it must be a pacey strike(like owen) and a strong srike (like drogba)?or both strong strikers oso wil work? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's prefered them to be a fast one and a strong one.. if u have one of them set as target man: fast guys will be run onto ball

tough guy to feet

if he is caught up with tight marking let ur strikers switch places and set target man feed to mixed

Cheers

Hope to help ya bro icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LFCRacing:

Is it me or is this tactic the same as the promotion no tweaking tactic? Correct me if i'm wrong </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no.. i'm not that kind of guys who copy people's tactics....

it's my own work merged to someone's corner's tactics but i also modified that..

So no it's not the tactic you r talkin about... and i have 3 other successful tactics.

cheers mate

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Buttk0:

insane tactic... really immense </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks bro.. any screen shots or match records will be great.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wubai:

not good enough for my roma , thanks anyway </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

can i know why it's not good enough?

Who do u assign for each position. that would help.

Hi Ramzinho

I've downloaded your tactic to try something new. I've been quite happy creating my own throughout the CM and FM series but thought I'd see how someone else did it. I've chosen Barca in the spirit of the tactic. I was just wondering whether you would adjust players personal instructions according to ability or just leave them as you set them up originally? Eg if someone has 20 passing and 20 decisions would you give them 'try through balls' often even thought that's not what was selected when you developed the tactic?

I've always said you can't just download a tactic and expect great things - it's all about tweaking. It would be great if your tactic proved me wrong and I sincerely hope it does! If not, I'd be more than happy to be a guinea pig in tweaking the tactic dependent on different teams to show the forum how you would go about getting the most out of a downloaded tactc. If that's something that interests you let me know, I think everyone could benefit from such an experiment

Cheers

Seb

Won all my friendlies and just played the first league game at home against Osasuna.

20 mins found I wasn't creating as many chances as I'd like and was sharing possession 50:50. I dropped team mentality a couple of notches and dropped the D line by two. This upped possession to 57%, running out 4-0 victors!

Happy times

Really getting into this!

Next game, away at Deportivo, we've been put as slight favourites.

15 mins in, I check the stats:- Possession 62-38 to Deportivo! As in the previous game, I adjusted the team mentality and defensive line and got the possession stats up to about 50:50 by half time which I think is fine for an away game. Beautiful football ensued and I ran out 40 victors again!!

So far I'm impressed with the tactic in general. I do however think it would benefit from a deeper defensive line and more defensive team mentality. That way I can guarantee the opponent coming towards me and giving my team plenty of chances to counter attack. This is the only tweak so far I've seen necessary to make, everything else is great! I'll play with my adjusted settings from the start for the next 7 games then see where the team's at after 10 league games. I'll look at the stats screen and see where if anywhere I should adjust the team and player instructions

Overall, great work Ram!

I used this tactic to good effect in my struggling 1860 promotion campaign. Mid-season in year 1 I was mid table. The tactic got me several draws early and then it clicked in and I went on a 13 or so streak without a loss. Promoted in the penultimate match and lost the German D2 title on the final weekend with an away loss to the 3rd place side, my first loss since adopting the tactic.

In the Bundesliga my team is woefully under strength so difficult to judge it's usefulness. I'm 15th with about 40% of the season completed. Bayern crushed me 4-2 and 7-2 in the two encounters so far. The first home the other away. In general the home tactic holds up ok, but the away tactic against quality opposition is just lacking for a weak side.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wubai:

Who do u assign for each position. that would help. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doni

Cicinho Mexes Juan Tonnetto

DeRossi

Taddei Mancini

Perrotta

Totti Vucinic

Well you guys got no idea how glad i am with ur all ur responses and your comments.

I love the work you have done with the tactic Saab693 and i like it you are using it to fit your team.

Andrew i am sure it will need some tweaks for your lower league team but when u reach a certain level in bundesliga you will be able to attract good players then you will be able to hammer back those Bayern icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by polistus:

Thanks, Ramzinho! I've used and developed different tactics but yours is one of my favourites. Really efficient and a joy to watch! icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks alot for the words.. what i like most about the tactic is the impressive football played by the team also winnig is good icon_biggrin.gif

Who do u assign for each position. that would help. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You just need to replace Taddei with a nice MR and don't play totti as a striker try him as a AMC and see the goals he will score icon_biggrin.gif

Doni

Cicinho Mexes Juan Tonnetto

DeRossi

Taddei Mancini

Perrotta

Totti Vucinic </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Archived