What are SI going to do about Keane?

What the guy above you was getting at, was that Robbie Keane walked in the door, and left a minute later - like in real life. Except 1 minute = 6 months.

Hence Rafa in the corner.

liverpool should have 8m less in their transfer kitty to reflect their 8m loss on keane

3 or 4 million loss maximum, depending on how Spurs perform etc. Source is the Benitez news conference when he explained about Keane leaving. The 12 million figure for Keane given by Spurs is as accurate as the 26 million figure for Torres given by Atletico, only in reverse.

I don't understand this thread. This has happened with every single January update since forever, why does it come up now?

They don't put them in as future transfers because they use the same DB for the next game and they would then have to go through every transfer making it into a current (not future) transfer again.

They can't put his history at Liverpool in because when you start the game it hasn't happened.

That's about all.

Another thing to note, if SI were to set all the transfers as future transfers then what would they do with loans? is there a way of setting future loans? i personally can see both sides of the argument, i mean some may see it as unrealistic that the transfers are already there but then again it is good to start with current squads. and then most players with future transfers look forward to moving to their clubs so they wont play as well.

3 or 4 million loss maximum, depending on how Spurs perform etc. Source is the Benitez news conference when he explained about Keane leaving. The 12 million figure for Keane given by Spurs is as accurate as the 26 million figure for Torres given by Atletico, only in reverse.

Liverpool have also got first refusal on lennon in the summer, same deal they done with A. Madrid with Sergio Agureo when they signed Garcia, we have first refusal..

we havnt lost in the Keane deal because Liverpool still owed 10 million and that payment was taken off plus Liverpool got 12 million+ performance clauses.

Liverpool have also got first refusal on lennon in the summer' date=' same deal they done with A. Madrid with Sergio Agureo when they signed Garcia, we have first refusal..[/b']

we havnt lost in the Keane deal because Liverpool still owed 10 million and that payment was taken off plus Liverpool got 12 million+ performance clauses.

Where did u hear that?

the Spurs and keane deal i heard from a season ticket holder of spurs, the Liverpool Aguero deal i heard from a Liverpool fan, such a fan he even watches all the youth and reserve games.. i guess we will find out this summer if Liverpool go for Aguero.

Liverpool have also got first refusal on lennon in the summer' date=' same deal they done with A. Madrid with Sergio Agureo when they signed Garcia, we have first refusal..

we havnt lost in the Keane deal because Liverpool still owed 10 million and that payment was taken off plus Liverpool got 12 million+ performance clauses.[/quote']

Pure rumour that mate. The only sourced information to come out of the club is that the Keane transfer will at most have cost Liverpool 3 or 4 million pounds should Spurs not hit any of the add-on clauses. The Garcia deal was 'unofficially' part of the Torres deal with Atletico (they get Garcia at a lower price, we get Torres for less than his release clause) and I'd strongly doubt we got a first-option on any Atletico player as a result.

the Spurs and keane deal i heard from a season ticket holder of spurs' date=' the Liverpool Aguero deal i heard from a Liverpool fan, such a fan he even watches all the youth and reserve games.. i guess we will find out this summer if Liverpool go for Aguero.[/quote']

That doesn't necessarily mean it's true though.

Archived