selecting all Leagues as playable.

I tried it not long ago. It didn't go fast but it was worth a try. I played 3 seasons on it, and it never really slowed down for me. It was slow enough already. If you have a high end computer just give it a go.

My specs: Q6700 2.66GHz

4GB RAM

1TB HDD 7200 rpm

GeForce GTX260 896MB

Vista Home Premium 32-bit

If you don't mind slow processing, then you won't have a problem. For me the key-word was: Patience :p

i select all leagues playable and a whole bunch of those "load all players from (country)" as well and i havent had any problems yet. the only time the processing takes a few minutes is when youre in the summer break and it will go through more than a week of game time all in one go since there isnt anything happening in your domestic league

ive got 4GB of ram on a 3ghz processor and an nvidia geforce card with a gb of dedicated ram on it and i am running vista 64-bit

you would probably need a computer made by nasa lol, and i would only select the main leagues, or the "big" leagues. who cares about who wins the canadian, iraqi, or any of those weird leagues lol, you may care but i dont lol, stick to the exciting leagues

you would probably need a computer made by nasa lol, and i would only select the main leagues, or the "big" leagues. who cares about who wins the canadian, iraqi, or any of those weird leagues lol, you may care but i dont lol, stick to the exciting leagues

None of the leagues you named are on the game. ;)

Check this thread out.

That guy did it and this were his specs:

Q6600 QuadCore o/c to 3.4Ghz

8800GTX

4gig Corsair RAM

300gb VelociRaptor

It's taking about 2-3 hours to run a week. But that includes me playing around with other apps whilst it runs in the background.

Are you really laughing out loud?

Yes, it's possible with great specs.

Ive done it before but i only Select England,Germany,Italy & spain as playable the rest i ran in the background i mostly do all the Europe leagues so it can get for the champions & europa leagues instead of chooseing them at random

I got to season 2 running all leagues in full detail before it started to slow to an unbearable level when processing fixtures and I am a patient guy so when I mean unbearable I'm taking 15-25 minutes to process a days fixtures and data prior to that 5 mins was the max waiting time.

Archived