arsenal???????????

are you sure that arsenal have been toned down si? and this is on the 9.2.0 patch

they have 4 players averaging 8 or above and nearly half a squad over 7.75

arsenaliv5.th.jpg

you made with the editor.

an editor person knows & i know for a FACT...

you made with the editor.

an editor person knows & i know for a FACT...

your an idiot you know nothing. i havnt used an editor and if i did id make arsenal crap as i hate them so get your facts straight before before accussing other people of things that you you apparently know about

and reply too neji, yes mate this is 9.2.0

Try the damn search button on the forums. Theres atleast 3 threads on Arsenal today !!!!

But wow arsenal are doing immense in your league, who they scored most against?

And if you think Arsenal are good:

realmadridew0.jpg

w1024.png

god damn thats worse than the scottish league

Try the damn search button on the forums. Theres atleast 3 threads on Arsenal today !!!!

But wow arsenal are doing immense in your league, who they scored most against?

And if you think Arsenal are good:

realmadridew0.jpg

w1024.png

the funny thing bout that is on season 2017 .. Villareal 2nd & Zaragoza 3rd. wheres Barce, Valencia or Atletico lol.

Arsenal have been toned down but in a way which is ridiculous!!!

Football manager have really let themselves down n this 1....

I support Arsenal so always keep an eye on there results etc in my saved game but i notice in many of there games there best players are fit but are just dropped completely from not only the starting 11 but the complete squad!!

Now id accept this if it was for a carling cup/fa cup game possibly but when i see Arsenal losing away at Middlesbrough without using Fabregas,Adebayor or Van Persie i smell a rat.

All were fighting fit and suspension free and were replaced with Simpson, Ramsey and Vela.

Like i say if this is a way to make Arsenal less competitive when your playing against them its an absolute disgrace!!!!

the funny thing bout that is on season 2017 .. Villareal 2nd & Zaragoza 3rd. wheres Barce, Valencia or Atletico lol.

Barce got 4th, Valencia 5th and Athletico 6th lol. So not too far off

god damn thats worse than the scottish league

You should see my Scottish league:

scotlandur5.jpg

w1024.png

I support Arsenal so always keep an eye on there results etc in my saved game but i notice in many of there games there best players are fit but are just dropped completely from not only the starting 11 but the complete squad!!

Now id accept this if it was for a carling cup/fa cup game possibly but when i see Arsenal losing away at Middlesbrough without using Fabregas,Adebayor or Van Persie i smell a rat.

All were fighting fit and suspension free and were replaced with Simpson, Ramsey and Vela.

Like i say if this is a way to make Arsenal less competitive when your playing against them its an absolute disgrace!!!!

if you support Arsenal .. why is your name got Pompey in it.

None of that has been done delibarately, that should be obvious. It's likely that Simpson, Ramsey and Vela have become better players than the others by this time, their CA increases very quickly, as does the CA of every other player.

None of that has been done delibarately, that should be obvious. It's likely that Simpson, Ramsey and Vela have become better players than the others by this time, their CA increases very quickly, as does the CA of every other player.

This wasnt some off the cuff theory fella.

This is like 3 weeks into the 1st season!!

Um, yes it was.

well ive witnessed this several times since the 9.20 patch

The fact you think Vela, Simpson and Ramsey can just go to bed 1 night and wake up the following morning better than Adebayor, Fabregas and Van Persie is hilarious!!!

man utd dominated the first season they won every trophey which i thought was very very strange premier league was won on goal difference and fa and league cups won on penalties but still not likely to happen liverpool and chelsea finished outside the top 4

Archived