Wallys update

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Wally Mate :D

Just To Say Got It Working. Because Yesterday I Changed The Name To Jan Transfers But I Changed It And Its Come Up :)

Good Job Buddy.

By Curiousity How Long Will It Be Before You Release Your New One Today Just So I Know If I Should Start My Game Or Not :D

wally

the only worrie i have with your update is

at the start of the season your team has a transfer spend

if the updates dont kick in untill jan

then many wont go though because the team wont have the funds left

or that the team goes into the red

all the transfers WILL go through

once the deal has been agreed and signed (which these ones have) money/transfer budget doesn't matter. The transfers will go through.

but leaving many clubs into the red

and you could even get the sack aswell

its better if the transfers are at the start of the game so you know where you are

i mean if im looking for a rw to sign but and im signing 1 in jan . then what , loan? waite? buy anyway?

for me thats too up in the air .. i think ill waite for the patch

Alexander Baumjohann joins Bayern Munich, at the end of the season (Contract Expirey with Borussia Monchengladbach 30/06/09)

Fabian Ernst has joined Beskitas

Nikita Rukavytsya joins FC Twente for 150,000 pounds - 1st Janaury

Glen Moss joins Melbourne Victory - 1/04/09

Adelaide United has signed young Blackburn Rovers midfielder Rostyn Griffith on loan till 28/02/09

Sheffield United loan Arturo Lupoli until the end of season

Angelos Charisteas joins Bayern Leverkusen on loan till end of the season - no future transfer

Hertia Llunga signs a permanent deal with West Ham on loan from Toulouse FC

West Ham have signed goalkeeper Peter Kurucz on loan from Ujpest FC - i dont know how much the fee for future transfer

Stephen Appiah is 90-100% is going earn a contract till the end of season with Tottenham

HSV had revealed there signings of midfielders Marcel Ndjeng (Moenchengladbach), Michael Gravgaard joins Hamburger SV on loan, Mickael Tavares 1,350,000 million pounds (Slavia Prague) and Tomas Rincon (Deportivo Tachira).

some info on german transfers http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/9173568/Last-minute-signings-in-Bundesliga

David Beckham should have future fee at 14 million pounds (Loan till 08/03/09)

Roma sign on loan, Souleymane Diamoutene and Marco Motta from Lecce and Udinese and David Sugar(90k view to permanent)

Michal Zach appointed as assistant coach at Sydney FC

Newcastle Jets appoint Branko Culina as their new technical director

Appreciate your work! :)

Alexander Baumjohann joins Bayern Munich, at the end of the season (Contract Expirey with Borussia Monchengladbach 30/06/09)

Fabian Ernst has joined Beskitas

Nikita Rukavytsya joins FC Twente for 150,000 pounds - 1st Janaury

Glen Moss joins Melbourne Victory - 1/04/09

Adelaide United has signed young Blackburn Rovers midfielder Rostyn Griffith on loan till 28/02/09

Sheffield United loan Arturo Lupoli until the end of season

Angelos Charisteas joins Bayern Leverkusen on loan till end of the season - no future transfer

Hertia Llunga signs a permanent deal with West Ham on loan from Toulouse FC

West Ham have signed goalkeeper Peter Kurucz on loan from Ujpest FC - i dont know how much the fee for future transfer

Stephen Appiah is 90-100% is going earn a contract till the end of season with Tottenham

HSV had revealed there signings of midfielders Marcel Ndjeng (Moenchengladbach), Michael Gravgaard joins Hamburger SV on loan, Mickael Tavares 1,350,000 million pounds (Slavia Prague) and Tomas Rincon (Deportivo Tachira).

some info on german transfers http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/9173568/Last-minute-signings-in-Bundesliga

David Beckham should have future fee at 14 million pounds (Loan till 08/03/09)

Roma sign on loan, Souleymane Diamoutene and Marco Motta from Lecce and Udinese and David Sugar(90k view to permanent)

Michal Zach appointed as assistant coach at Sydney FC

Newcastle Jets appoint Branko Culina as their new technical director

Appreciate your work! :)

Most of these are in unieeQ mate:D

soz to be pain i downloaded this but where do i put it im using steam ,i have tried putting into c/doc/sport/db but doesnt work also have tried c/steam/data/db, but it still not working where am i going wrong thanx

ok i have found out how to do now it thanx

In this update, do Tottenham have to pay 45 million in the January transfer window?

Surely that will screw up the finances? Their budget is nowhere near that...

No budgets are ok no team is left in any financial trouble ive finished a season with my updates already and there were no problems i took all this into account mate

And like i said if there are any of problems with my updates report back here and i'll fix it:thup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olivervscv

Pretty odd how the Transfers dont kick in from start of the season, ruins the game IMO.

Dont use it then pal choice is yours just trying to make it realistic and diffrent

I completly agree with u here! All updates normally are unrealistic because thez would start with the Jan transfers in June.... ! duh - just not the REAL feeling!

Wally's the Man!

btw. i hope you get an update out, as soon as the new patch is available :D

I've updated a few times before, just for my own personal use. Nothing as good or as huge as this. OIne question tho, How is it possible to set loans as Future Transfers??? i.e Mido to Wigan??? I am just downloading the update now, so apologies if the answer is in the Db.

I've updated a few times before, just for my own personal use. Nothing as good or as huge as this. OIne question tho, How is it possible to set loans as Future Transfers??? i.e Mido to Wigan??? I am just downloading the update now, so apologies if the answer is in the Db.

Future loans cant be done mate for some reason hopefully si will look into this:thup:

You cant be bored of latest 1 already lol:D

Guna wait now till 9.3 then release 1 with proper comp names etc and wotever si miss:thup:

any idea when patch 9.3 is coming out?? if longer than 2 weeks i guess ill start a new save w/ this update :D

Archived