Wallys update

wally iv you look in player history that 150000 that how much villa paid for him years a go

you cant seem edit player historys for some reason iv tryd it my be bug

when you load editor before you go to the database you want to load go to edit then options there you can load players history up

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
when you load editor before you go to the database you want to load go to edit then options there you can load players history up

i now mate i all ways have that option on anyway

i tryd it agan few days ago with kaka i put 59mil in

start new game wot i put in did not appear

OK downloaded yesterday so only brief feedback so far but here it goes

the young german defender for everton masfuti - probably wrong spelling has his name all in lower case

everton have a new sponsorship agreement with kitbag for 35mil over 10 years which could be included

1mil transfer budget for everton seems abit small i know we are quite skint but usually have a bit of cash say at least 8-10mil a season to spend this could be added and use another bank loan on the game to make it realistic if you like

valencia need to be in debt and reports in spain today suggest Villa has signed for Madrid - alvardo negredo from almeda back for 5 mil - he scored 19 for them last season but is being linked with moves for other galacticos - alonso etc in loan and permenant deals

OK downloaded yesterday so only brief feedback so far but here it goes

the young german defender for everton masfuti - probably wrong spelling has his name all in lower case

everton have a new sponsorship agreement with kitbag for 35mil over 10 years which could be included

1mil transfer budget for everton seems abit small i know we are quite skint but usually have a bit of cash say at least 8-10mil a season to spend this could be added and use another bank loan on the game to make it realistic if you like

valencia need to be in debt and reports in spain today suggest Villa has signed for Madrid - alvardo negredo from almeda back for 5 mil - he scored 19 for them last season but is being linked with moves for other galacticos - alonso etc in loan and permenant deals

i'll sort everton stuff in next update:thup:

Great update wally, but have you ever had any trouble with transfer fees when selling players?

Ive just started with newcastle in the championship and sold Joey Barton for 5million to fulham, i havent actually received a penny??

Great update wally, but have you ever had any trouble with transfer fees when selling players?

Ive just started with newcastle in the championship and sold Joey Barton for 5million to fulham, i havent actually received a penny??

No mate never are you sure they have't like offerd to pay you in monthly installments

also mate check wot percent of incoming transfer fees you receive may be nothing should't be like but mayb

Yes very good so far egypt brazil was a cracker the under 21'' not bad either:D

yes mate egypt brazil was a cracker a still think spain are team to beat with torres villa

and that midfield

Did u manage to sort the player values out, as in gareth barry only worth 150k when u start new game mate? cheers, and loving your work on these updates!:thup:

Not yet make i think its a bug in editor only way to change it at moment is to make the transfers future ones like say july 18th or summot like that.Im guna bring it up in fm10 testing forums as theres been a few bugs with editor from day one:thup:

Its got to be a bug as it only happens with certain players.Did is value not go up as game went on ive not really had time to test my last few updates due to testing

before people mention tevez i'll sort him next update as hes still with man u till end of month and ive only just seen sky sports news about him leaving so it will be done next update people can always load my database up and release him there selfs if they wish

Not yet make i think its a bug in editor only way to change it at moment is to make the transfers future ones like say july 18th or summot like that.Im guna bring it up in fm10 testing forums as theres been a few bugs with editor from day one:thup:

Its got to be a bug as it only happens with certain players.Did is value not go up as game went on ive not really had time to test my last few updates due to testing

yeah it goes up eventually mate, i downloaded chris22's update to see if it was any gud and hes managed to do the values to correct amounts, like ronaldo at 80m, kaka 59m.....its not a big issue really, stil a quality update from ya so cheers!

Did I read that it's only promotions and relegations in the top divisions?

NO mate all english divisions prem to league 2 then all top european leagues top 2 divisions/example seria A seria B

portugal/italy/spain/hollond/france/germany/scotland/few others:thup:

My next update i'll be going back to wot i use to do and making transfers future 1's so i can get players values right nothing else i tried will work:D:D:thup::thup:

free transfers i'll do straight away but transfers with fees i'll do for 18th july so next update ronlado kaka etc will be future transfers

My next update i'll be going back to wot i use to do and making transfers future 1's so i can get players values right nothing else i tried will work:D:D:thup::thup:

free transfers i'll do straight away but transfers with fees i'll do for 18th july so next update ronlado kaka etc will be future transfers

Sounds good mate, whens it due for release? and as for future transfers do u mean b4 u start first season or end of first season?

Sounds good mate, whens it due for release? and as for future transfers do u mean b4 u start first season or end of first season?

before start of season mate 18th of july ive set them for.I use to do it like that before but changed for my rescent updates but guna go back to it as i think its better.Next release wensday with these old come new changes:D:thup:

before start of season mate 18th of july ive set them for.I use to do it like that before but changed for my rescent updates but guna go back to it as i think its better.Next release wensday with these old come new changes:D:thup:

nice 1, look forward to it ! kutgw :)

Can you not just make the future transfer the day after the start of the English season to fix that?

Well yes it was just a random date 18th july:D

Just downloaded the latest update and the European qualifications are wrong. I checked out just 3, Scotland , Germany and the Netherlands. Rangers are meant to be in the Group stage and they are due in at the 3rd qualifying round also Falkirk are missing from the Europa League -they should be in at the 2nd qualifying stage, Ajax are in the Gp stage of the CL (they didn't even qualify this year) and Wolfsburg are not even in the CL and they were Champions. Sorry to have to point this out. I have not had time to check the others, so I cannot say how many more teams are missing or in the wrong comps.

Just downloaded the latest update and the European qualifications are wrong. I checked out just 3, Scotland , Germany and the Netherlands. Rangers are meant to be in the Group stage and they are due in at the 3rd qualifying round also Falkirk are missing from the Europa League -they should be in at the 2nd qualifying stage, Ajax are in the Gp stage of the CL (they didn't even qualify this year) and Wolfsburg are not even in the CL and they were Champions. Sorry to have to point this out. I have not had time to check the others, so I cannot say how many more teams are missing or in the wrong comps.

Must be a bug somewere then as theses changes were working as ive been playing them on my network game:eek:

Yes mate just check your right if you go through all teams no 1 is registerd for europe not sure wots happend this as only happend in last update i'll get to bottom of it vo.Good spot

hi all just wondering if anyone can tell me where owen starts, does he start at newcastle or does he start as out of contract.

he'll be out of contract in my next update along with tevez.# gota sort this europe problem aswell not sure wots happend:confused::eek::D

Just ran afew test now stew and its ok again not sure wot problem was bizzare:eek:

Glad you sorted that Euro glitch mate, I aborted the game i had started and looking forward to your next update.....by the way its Wednesday here in Aussie;).

Yes today mate probley tea time here in england can squeezze afew more tranfers etc in then:D:thup:

Will Tevez be transfer listed for 25.5m then? And due to Valencia's huge debt they will also need to sell a lot.

Cant transfer list him mate only thing you can do is put him on a free so if you wana sign him get to him 1st before computer teams do lol:D.And yes i have made valencia in debt but it dose't always gurantee they will sell players:thup:

Archived