Wallys update

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi wally,

do u mind if you can make it 9.1 compatible?

I hate playing with the 9.2 patch because of the Bojan Bug. :(

In case you don't know about the bug, here is a link to it.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=90964

ya i know about it mate ive tried sorting it by making is contract longer and other things but yeah no probs:thup:

It might seem there isn't any problems for now, but when new regens come into the team, they are just going to get released easily again.

I played my save until about season 3 until I gave up, reinstalled and went back to 9.1. :(

ok no probs if i find a fix i'll post as im always experimenting:D

ill try get some transfers sorted.. mainly my club Blackburn no dought and few others across the world..

one transfer completed.. Blackburn loaned Gael Givet end off season loan with a view too a permanent deal.. shamefully i dont know how much the agreed fee is.. hopefully someone on this board will know.

Blackburn signed Nick Blackman from Macclesfield undiclosed fee

Blackburn..

Manager Sam Allardyce Assistant Neil Mcdonald (from leeds)

Finaces need too be lowered aswell :)

ill try get some transfers sorted.. mainly my club Blackburn no dought and few others across the world..

one transfer completed.. Blackburn loaned Gael Givet end off season loan with a view too a permanent deal.. shamefully i dont know how much the agreed fee is.. hopefully someone on this board will know.

Blackburn signed Nick Blackman from Macclesfield undiclosed fee

Blackburn..

Manager Sam Allardyce Assistant Neil Mcdonald (from leeds)

Finaces need too be lowered aswell :)

already done them pal:thup: who's finances blacburns

great update mate but you have missed a few charlton transfers

deon burton sheffield wednesday-charlton free

luke varney charlton-derby undisclosed

Cheers

ive done him on loan there till dec 31st then he joins on jan 1st that ok:thup:

Lukas Podolski is set to move too Cologne in the summer confirmed SkySports..

Blackburn signed Nick Blackman from Macclesfield and also have loaned Gael Givet for 6Months with a view too permanent deal..

Sam Allardyce is in charge at Blackburn with Neil Mcdonald as his Assistant Manager..

=] ill get some info as it comes in today.

Jason Roberts needs too be updated hes a first team starter at Blackburn now =]

boppy all transfers i have done at jan 1st so all will need changing mate i did it that way so i could add a fee which is better.Matt ive done all them changes ages ago lol as for roberts you cant really make him a first team starter AI decides that pal

ok i have just downloaded the file, where do i save it to for it to work on fm 2009? on a mac by the way

not sure on mac mate but once downloaded unzip file and put it in "My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\db" folder:thup:

Hi Wally,

Well done on the update mate, saves a lot of us time in doing it. Just wondering how to get it on the game though. I extracted it or whatever you need to do, now i have a folder on my desktop that when i go into has loads of different things like valid takeovers and that, does this mean it is now on my game, or am i missing something to get the update on my file?

Any help would be great mate, also is Pennant at loan to Pompey by any chance on it?

Matt

Hi Wally,

Well done on the update mate, saves a lot of us time in doing it. Just wondering how to get it on the game though. I extracted it or whatever you need to do, now i have a folder on my desktop that when i go into has loads of different things like valid takeovers and that, does this mean it is now on my game, or am i missing something to get the update on my file?

Any help would be great mate, also is Pennant at loan to Pompey by any chance on it?

Matt

just put the update folder in here mate My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\db" folder

pennant in next update as the currentb 1 is from last week:thup: get back to me if u have any probs:D

Also wally, what site are you using to get the latest transfers going through day to day, is it a reliable and full one? and Is there any chance of making George Gillet co-chairman alongside Tom Hicks, or will this not let you, because Gillet is a director and Hicks is the chairman which isnt right in real life. They are both chairman or owners whatever you call it.

Cant wait for the finished article on the 1st February when all transfers are done and dusted in the window, thats going to be awesome if you keep going until then mate!

I think you should keep everyones stats as they actually are on the game to start with though mate, like change alfonso alves stats back, because the people who will use this patch me for one, will not be on the same footing as other players using the 9.2 patch or whatever. I think you should keep all player stats the same mate personally that way everyones on a level playing field. I think if you leave all attributes as they are even if they are unrealisitc at times, thats the best way to have this patch and i would then think its absolutely awesome, even though its awesome already!

Fantastic work mate! Truly fantastic!

Archived