Do Mac's need authenticating?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
>1500 posts in the one topic we use, bacon sandwiches every morning - poker night on tuesday... it's our own lil gd club lol

Can we get egg with the butties??

Can I smoke at the poker nite??:D

May have to pop over and have a look.

Once I figure out the MLS. Talk about a bloody challenge waivers and developments:confused:

it's the same every year. People come here moan about the same thing when the game released: the game doesn't work, AI too strong/weak, strikers scoring too much/few, etc. Every version of the game is the worst version of the series history if you read the forum in the first month or so.

You will get used to it.

To be fair, this really IS the worst version of the game in history, closely following by the last one. ;)

I think there might be, GQ needs another mod, or maybe two more in my opinion. I think mods are always appointed before the release of a new FM - this year it was Neji & GillsMan, last year i was Dafuge & someone else I think, although I might be wrong as I didn't visit the forums much until the new boards came in July.

I was actually appointed to moderate the challenges, sign ups and experiments forum at the start of this year. It was nothing to do with the release of FM or this forum.

I think there are several people on the forums who would make good mods. I won't name names as no doubt I would leave somebody out but a couple have posted in this thread. ;)

On topic, as already said Mac's don't need authenticating. :)

By the way, I was nudged in the direction of this thread by another poster on here so I thought I should post. :D

Just name them, I won't take offence :)

Weird to see this thread bumped, I thought I must have accidentally clicked page 9 by accident :p

Well you're one of the ones I had in mind. :D

I'm confused do you mean tell you the person who wanted me to post in this thread or the people I think would make good mods?

I thought that peter-evo meant the latter and ahmufcwafc meant the other. :D

Well you're one of the ones I had in mind. :D

I'm confused do you mean tell you the person who wanted me to post in this thread or the people I think would make good mods?

I thought that peter-evo meant the latter and ahmufcwafc meant the other. :D

Who do you think would be good mods is what I was asking, I do not know about ahmufcwafc. :D

Who do you think would be good mods is what I was asking, I do not know about ahmufcwafc. :D

Well, I know I will leave people out. :o But some of the members I think would make good mods at least are you, ahmufcwafc, nomis, mike7077, nepenthez, arsenal2111. That is all I can think of for now. :D

I can kind of gathered that ahmufcwafc that you meant the other for certain reasons. :D

I think, HuwFlet would be good as soon as he has more time here on his hands. He is a good lad, judging by his posts and his MSN. I reckon I wouldn't be considered:

1. Because of my age

2.Because I post a lot of one liners, not really the depth in posts the likes of Nomis show.

I think, HuwFlet would be good as soon as he has more time here on his hands. He is a good lad, judging by his posts and his MSN. I reckon I wouldn't be considered:

1. Because of my age

2.Because I post a lot of one liners, not really the depth in posts the likes of Nomis show.

1. Personally I don't think age should matter. I don't know if it is but I don't think it should be. When rooney came on the scene first and was called up to the england squad, the cliche was if he is good enough then he is old enough. I think it is a similar thing here.

2. Quality is more important than quantity. ;)

HuwFleet only joined around the time when I was not on the forums as much so I can't judge. :)

Well, I know I will leave people out. But some of the members I think would make good mods at least are you, ahmufcwafc, nomis, mike7077, nepenthez, arsenal2111. That is all I can think of for now.

I can kind of gathered that ahmufcwafc that you meant the other for certain reasons. :D

Glad to see that I'm appreciated around here :D I bet HuwFlet's upset now that you didn't mention him... :(:p

Glad to see that I'm appreciated around here I bet HuwFlet's upset now that you didn't mention him... :(:p

I tried to change that by editing my post above. :D

Anyway HuwFleet, only joined in November when I was not being on the forums as much so he probably has not noticed much of me as I have not noticed much of him. :D

Nah Im a big man I can being forgotten about :sob:

To be fair I dont think jod has posted in the same threads as me to often!

I reckon its because you're a relatively new poster & jod went missing for a few months before he started posting again a few days ago :D

A "warning" is the word he used to describe it. That was not deserved anyway.

Its listed under infractions so therefore, I see it as an infraction! :D IMO it was only fair that everyone who tried to start a row in that thread got punished, so I don't really agree with you tbh. Tom was abusive towards someone in that thread, wasn't he? (might be wrong, but I think he was from what I recall)

I wouldn't think so now that he has that nasty infraction under his name after yesterday...:p

It's not an infraction actually. It was a warning! it just says infraction. I shouldn't have got one anyway, I was standing up for myself and other people in the thread who were being abused. What's so wrong in that?

ahmufcwafc: He was only trying to stick up for himself, and others in that thread who were getting abuse hurled at him. Plus he got it for trolling, not abusive language, and for someone to have so many posts and then get done for trolling, just doesn't seem right to me when you always get people here trolling that get no punishment what-so-ever.

Its listed under infractions so therefore, I see it as an infraction! :D IMO it was only fair that everyone who tried to start a row in that thread got punished, so I don't really agree with you tbh. Tom was abusive towards someone in that thread, wasn't he? (might be wrong, but I think he was from what I recall)

Actually in my PM from Serpico the first sentence was "You have recieved a warning from Sports Interactive" That sounds like a warning to me :p

ahmufcwafc: He was only trying to stick up for himself, and others in that thread who were getting abuse hurled at him. Plus he got it for trolling, not abusive language, and for someone to have so many posts and then get done for trolling, just doesn't seem right to me when you always get people here trolling that get no punishment what-so-ever.

Yeah, that's a good point. Now that I've read the thread fully (not just the end of the thread where people were jumping on him :o) I see that he didn't really deserve a warning. It was unfair. Tom, have you got on to the mod that gave you the warning? I think you should really. :thup:

Yeah, that's a good point. Now that I've read the thread fully (not just the end of the thread where people were jumping on him :o) I see that he didn't really deserve a warning. It was unfair. Tom, have you got on to the mod that gave you the warning? I think you should really. :thup:

I don't know who it was. My warning was from Serpico who is a mod so do you reckon it is from him?

Actually in my PM from Serpico the first sentence was "You have recieved a warning from Sports Interactive" That sounds like a warning to me :p

I was talking about the place under your name that says:

Infractions: 1/0 (0)

But I'll just agree with you now & say its a warning :p

I was talking about the place under your name that says:

But I'll just agree with you now & say its a warning :p

Yeah I asked Gillsman and he said that because I don't have any points next to "infraction" it's not an infraction and actually a warning.

Archived