Do Mac's need authenticating?

Well I think everyone thats been posting in here in the last hour or so would be good to be fair, infractions or otherwise!

Can someone tell me how ive reached 601 posts in 2 months?

Your not that bad, I'e only been posting since July & look at my post count.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway I've PM'ed Serpico so fingers crossed he removes it and I go on to fulfill my mission which is to become a mod. I don't think I have much chance of him removing it though. And for a mod, it's like applying for a job with a criminal record isn't it? "Sorry we can't have you as a mod, you got a warning/infraction"

Anyway I've PM'ed Serpico so fingers crossed he removes it and I go on to fulfill my mission which is to become a mod. I don't think I have much chance of him removing it though. And for a mod, it's like applying for a job with a criminal record isn't it? "Sorry we can't have you as a mod, you got a warning/infraction"

Don't worry, it happens to even the best of posters. Remember when NepentheZ got a warning last year in the April fools thread? :D

My old man got wrongly arrested for Assault when some Bailifts wanted our car (which we bought off someone who didn't actually own it fully). He was released on bail but still gets to do his job and it is not taken into account. Don't know whether that is the same thing.

My old man got wrongly arrested for Assault when some Bailifts wanted our car (which we bought off someone who didn't actually own it fully). He was released on bail but still gets to do his job and it is not taken into account. Don't know whether that is the same thing.

He never got a criminal record though.

I think it is down on the system.

Oh I dunno then, my dad got stopped by the police once for knocking this girl over in the road. But he was only doing 5mph as it was a traffic jam and the girl just ran out of the shop and into the road without looking. My dad got breathalysed and everything but that never went down on record.

Section 5 RTA breath tests are not recorded on a criminal record, nor are collisions. Breath tests are more of a formality than anything else in such circumstances that you describe.

Criminal records are more about convictions as opposed to arrests.

Section 5 RTA breath tests are not recorded on a criminal record, nor are collisions.

Criminal records are more about convictions as opposed to arrests.

Ah, that explains it then. How come you're over here in the GD forum? You're FML.

If you get a police caution in stays on your record for 2 years (I think). If your under 18 it gets cleared at 18 other than that I dont know!

5 years for a Caution.

If you're under 18 you don't get a Caution - but a Reprimand.

It's not about post counts remember ;) I'm 200 short on this account but doesn't bother me. I quite like a low post count :D

No I know it's got nothing to do with post count but it's strange seeing someone with such little post count as a mod when some people have over 40,000 posts and aren't mods. If you catch my drift.

It took me 2 years to create an account that I actually posted on :p Time counts for nothing :)

Why 2 years?

The last two threads I have made have spiralled into off-topicness, quite frankly, I am ashamed of all of you.

Actually in the "If FM was a woman" thread, you started it by talking about my girlfriend when I wasn't there!

Archived