Do Mac's need authenticating?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hi all iv,e just read this whole thread and i have to say that it is one of the best threads on here an if its possible this thread should be renamed the best of the SI community talking about absolutely nothing.

Thanks very much :D I like to think that I've helped in making this the best thread ever.

hi all iv,e just read this whole thread and i have to say that it is one of the best threads on here an if its possible this thread should be renamed the best of the SI community talking about absolutely nothing.

I can assure you that there has been some very meaningful discussion in this thread.:p

Yeah would good to get the chance to identify the bugs before the patches get released! I certainly wont advertise the fact Im testing on the forums though. Imagine the stick you would get from "some" people if there was a bug that hadnt been picked up.:p

So make sure you don't have beta tester in your profile. :D

Yeah would good to get the chance to identify the bugs before the patches get released! I certainly wont advertise the fact Im testing on the forums though. Imagine the stick you would get from "some" people if there was a bug that hadnt been picked up.:p

But when you're on the testing team don't you get a big 'SI Q&A' logo under your name, or is that just if you're on the 'main' testing team?

Its a well worded and thought out post Peter like we have come to expect from you. Your age shouldnt be an issue as long as your parents are willing to sign the Confidentiallity (sp) document.

Well, they will be more than happy to sign it. I would love to do that, give something back as I have lost so many hours because of Football Manager and believe I should be given the chance to make the game better as a whole. Only time will tell though.

Just posted - mine is pretty rubbish, but sure its all I could come up with!

It is not for you to judge ahmufcwafc. :D SI's opinion is the one that counts and besides even if it was rubbish which I don't think it is then they look at other things like your previous posts and your contribution to the forum overall which certainly is excellent. :thup:

Yeah they wont base it just on what you write in that box and I think we have all given a fair explanation of our reasoning and logic. The quality and substance of your posts on here, maybe around technical issues may also be considered. Or Im talking complete rubish. Anyway its a week and half to wait and im sure some of us will get a positive response :)

What people are fixed Peter?

And im online so much at the moment because its the xmas period and Ive been staying trying to save money. Im normally out Monday Tuesday and Wednesday nights with one thing and another. Plus I wont be online as much through the day once work starts getting busy next week :(

Plus you would only time im online if you are too! :D

Archived